HAPPENING: Colin Kaeprnick officially bends the knee!

what you think pol?????????

do you forgive him?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP_NFL/status/917083853390565378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well well well, the niglet is looking for gibs
surprise surprise

Too late.

No.

only if he attends my daughters sweet 16 she is a huge fan

Wait what happened? Was he fired?

I don't follow niggerball

twitter.com/AP_NFL/status/917083853390565378

what a fucking cuck

>he already spent his entire career earnings on cars and remortgaged houses

kek

>*unbends knee*

>believing that it had anything to do with that
He's just not an asset.
They were able to make Michael Vick a quarterback again. A large percentage of NFL players have committed horrendous crimes. If he was a good player, he would have been signed.

So in the end he isn't principled, he just was have a tantrum about not making the cut.

fuck'em

>kappernick gets hired
>is a shitty player
>right before he's fired he does the knee thing
>avoids getting fired for a little while
>gets fired anyways
>hire me, I promise I'll stand

The nigger whipper 5000 really works

Just think about what jesus would do
And do exactly the oposite, fuck that nigger

Why do we let niggers on this board?

NIGGERS BTFO

Sup Forums wins again

Bahaha.

Fucking niggers.

Go work at Taco Bell, ya cunt. You will NEVER be comped or eat $1000s worth of sushi.

I figured most people on here would be glad that he started all of this taking a knee shit. By using the NFL as a vehicle for his protest, he got the attention of John Q. Normie. John Q. Normie doesn't give a shit about geopolitics, demographic winter, or anything that we would consider important. But mess with his beloved hand egg, and you will feel the wrath of the awakened Ameripleb

he's not signed because he's one of the worst QBs in the league, not because he was too lazy of a nigger to stand for something.

He's better than some backups. The kneeling definitely played a role, but yeah Kaepernick is shit.

>stops doing a good thing for money
>stops doing a bad thing for money

Regardless of your opinion on kneegate this is the worst resolution

Now you fire up your black lives matter Twitter accounts and attack him from the left and call him a sellout and a coon and a pussy bitch for betraying black lives matter in betraying the black race.

Force him to keep going to the left and make him backtrack his statements. Do this for any football player who has said that they will stand now

>not one person in this thread takes the time to find out that this is literally fake news

This is why nobody takes you faggots seriously

It was all sooo important until it affected his gibs.