Ya'll Are Incels

This really sums up why someone would support a low rated, failed reality TV game show host that tried to sell low grade meat at electronics stores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5uU3B11Vqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=m5uU3B11Vqw

nah, that just sums up the level of journalism coming out of Vice these days

>a whopping 27% were still virgins

Ok... Now what

Ok.

Vice didn't conduct the research, they just reported on it.

And they were also generous to the alt-right. They could have written that 27% were still virgins in the headline.

Where did they get that info? What's the sample size? Oh, right; it's fake news.

It really does say more about the state of journalism than any forced meme directed at people they disagree with.

Ok. What's your point?

It says alot about you that you actually are searching Vice for stories. And it says even more about you that you believe them. Let me guess, you are a homosexual white male who enjoys sex with BBC? Getting warm?

This actually neither sums up nor proves a damn thing, other than that you think VICE is not a total joke to everyone , even people on the far left. You're alone in that regard.

yeah lets pretend the pr "research" was not done with the full intent of running fake news later this reeks of bad election losers.

What is purity? Gross

does boipussy count?

13 here. CP in the spankbank

the democrats oppo file on trump claimed he has a 9" penis (did not specify erect), here i helped by highlighting for you

>feminists use their pussies to argue a point YET AGAIN

oh woow its almost like they're one trick ponies.

>Ok. What's your point?

Acquiring mates is a basic biological function. If you can't do that, how could you possibly form valid opinions.

>the alt-right is a bunch of angry mangina virgins!
Tell us something that WASN'T obvious about 10 seconds into hearing about it.

So people with conservative values are more conservative?

>Sup Forums is the alt-right

Stop forcing false labels, faggot.

>So people with conservative values are more conservative?

Fucking pillows with young cartoon girls drawn on them is not a conservative value.

Yea. Degenerates usually don't care about ideologies that aren't built around doing drugs and making their genitals feel good.

That isn't even a real article kike.

That's funny, because not a single liberal on this planet have healthy kids.

Conversely, acquiring too many mates tends to sink ones value and erodes their ability to have a proper relationship or fulfill their parental duties.

If someone's gone and irreparably fucked themselves up, how can they possibly form valid opinions?

Is american journalism a 15 yo girl?

I'd say so.

Probably
The alt right exerts control through sexual insecurity .
Which is why I think once sexbots become realistic enough they will loose a large chunk of their base.
Which is also why I believe actual political opposition to sexbots will come from the right rather than the left.

ROFL. Acquiring mates is a basic biological function if we didn't live in a civilized society where I could go rape someone.

Virgin shaming won't work mate. What an pitiful world we live in when remaining celibate, regardless of it being voluntary or not, is now a source of shame to the wider masses. Question is, what are you going to do about it? Calling us virgin won't work.

>healthy

You mean, men who feel left out by society want to destroy it? OMG who could have guessed?

>the left could win the entire ideological war going on with Left Wing Slut Squads
>doesn't
Really tickles my pickle.

Too many isn't an alternative to none.

Not being able to acquire a mate is far worse than acquiring too many.

But this isn't saying they can't acquire a mate. It is saying they haven't required a mate by the time society (left) deemed acceptable.

Any connection to Christianity and celibacy at all? Better question. Does the fact if someone had sex matter at all when having political discussions?

Nothing about societal norms.

These virgins are well in to sexual adulthood.

There is no benefit to acquiring mates at the end of reproductive fertility. That actually produces retarded babies.

And that is for the ones that are capable of it. Many are incapably of performing this basic biological function.

Like I said, what are you going to do about it?

>Any connection to Christianity and celibacy at all?

No.

> Does the fact if someone had sex matter at all when having political discussions?

Because incels fail at being a human.

Nice "argument", kike.

>mates
>plural
it's A mate, you dirty camel jockey.

I lost mine at 16 and share a lot of ideals with an "alt-right" but would never call myself one because its a made up term to discredit.

26 is not the age males start producing retarded babies. Are you actually this dumb or is this the american education system at work? Male puberty fully ends at ~25. Again this is clearly trying to shame them for not living up to their degenerate society.

this will work against liberals. a society where morality is counterculture is sick and materialistic, not to mention a place where a lot of people (especially women) need to take SSRIs just to survive it

young men are not coming out of HS looking forward to good jobs, they have poor home ownership prospects, their marriages will likely fail, their women are poor motherhood prospects that fuck around in their fertile prime and have their standards distorted by achieving a degree, dating culture is dead, mental illness is common, the welfare state faces a birthrate issue, and the middle class is dying

and all they have to answer the backlash to SJWs and neoliberalism is virgin shaming

Are incels the modern day jews?

do you really want to go down the 'appeal to nature' road? because favouring your own genetic stock over unrelated groups is a natural part of being human as well. think about what you're saying.

Lost mine at 15 m8. Even if people do lose their virginity late, so what? The only people who even care are teenagers anyway.

Linking prejudice to outgroups based on repressed sexuality and personal failings is a meme that comes from pseudo scientific psychoananlysis bullshit which has no empirical support. This tactic is covered in Culture of Critique

>vice
>(vice)
>((vice))
>(((vice)))

holy shit! guys!

Only an incel would equate all sex to immorality.

You can have a moral sexual relationship with a mate. You prove my point by thinking you can't. You think a basic biological function is always immoral. Your opinions are trash.

I like how the alt-right are simultaneously a horrible nazi boogieman that will take over the world unless we #resist, and a bunch of pathetic loser virgins living in basements.

>self-described alt-right
I'm surprised these drooling retards were able to complete a survey at all.

The only people using this term unirionically are either leftist trying to shit on right or one nazi with manboobs.

>he still hasn't answered my question
There's nothing you can do you pathetic leftist rat, we're here to stay bucko.

This dumb. Sex isn't immoral, the immoral pursuit of sex is.

Probably one of the most pathetic headlines I've ever seen.

>appeal to nature

you: argumentum ad logicam

reality: Reproduction is objectively good.

why does obama have a boner when he's reading to people

kikes gain acceptance for their ideas based on saturation, not logical consistency.

Holy fuck you actually are retarded. Sex =/= Reproduction.

Right. We should be like the spics and niggers who stay poor because they keep having to spend 50 percent of their paychecks supporting their “baby mamas”

Oh little incel. You don't understand.

Healthy males are large penises even when not erect.

>reproduction is objectively good
depends who with. reproducing with shit-tier mates is a waste of your time and resources.

I used to be the guy that pretended to be someone I wasn't in order to get sex. I've been with several women, most of them would hate me if they knew who I really was. In other words, a total fucking pussy. As I've aged I learned that I don't need pussy to survive, turns out I'm happier being who I really am and doing whatever I want instead of basing my life around what I think women want.

Sometimes I miss pussy, but that's the awesome thing about being a man. Instead of fretting about it I go home and jerk off, then I carry on with life. This taught me that I don't actually give a fuck about women, mostly I don't even like them, I just like their bodies. That to me isn't worth much so I've stopped putting effort into getting access to their bodies. My life has never been better. Vice can proxy threaten access to holes all they want, I'm way past caring. Besides, nothing makes women wetter than you not wanting them, try it out.

>right click
>inspect element

I hope your mother is raped and murdered by a pack of niggers OP.

Libtards lost their virginity early, but usually it's with someone of the same sex. Or an animal.

hush you, the adults are talking.

>what is a strawman

>virgin shaming

>what is a strawman

The wrong way to type "straw man" because you are an autistic loser who thinks you can win arguments with rules instead of facts. Sad.

I'm no virgin but this kind of news make me realize how overrated sex is and how they use it to control us and keep us down at the bottom. just like in 1984 where the lower classes were overtly sexual

Those things arnt mutually exclusive

>because you are an autistic loser who thinks you can win arguments with rules instead of facts
says the guy who called me out for 'argumentum ad logicam'.

you should read 'brave new world', if you haven't already. so-called sexual freedom is just there to placate us while our political freedoms are stripped away.

it's both

>what is ignoratio elenchi

This is true. I lost my virginity when I was 16

same "research" that gave hillary a 98% chance of winning?

>incel
stay on reddit where you belong, fedora fag

gee vice insulted me using a generalization based on a "poll" from the enemy. I guess I'm a liberal now

Holy fuck, are you really that stupid?

You are the one who places importance on logical fallacies. So I shot down your bullshit with more bullshit that YOU think is important.

Then I shot down other bullshit with more calling out how it is bullshit.

I have been consistent. You have been autistic. I win.

>Muh 42 and keeping myself for purest waifu

Hillary 100% won the popular vote. Got millions more votes than the Dontard.

she lost the popular vote and the electoral vote
cry harder!

Think about that when you are crying and jerking off to cartoons before bed.

implaying thats a bad thing
higher sexual abstinence means higher IQ

you missed my point entirely.
my point was that somebody like you shouldn't argue from nature, because that's a pissing contest that you're not going to win here.

>26
Sup Forums tell me this isn't true...tell me right now they're lying!!!!!

>he actually believes the polls
>being this retarded

>I've been consistently a retard so i win

lol

>Average age to lose virginity is 19 according to that data

Damn guess I'm chad thundercock losing it at 17.

if losing your virginity is all you care about you can just go into a club, look for the fat, used up but also drunk skank, and swallow your pride. she's not going to refuse you unless you're ugly as fuck.

even if you look like a troglodyte losing your virginity is not an achievement. just fuck a whore.

Looks to me like you all are just a bunch of bitter virgins.

>all the triggered virgins itt
lel

reminder that white families are beautiful and white women prefer white men

Its fake news you spergs. Saged

You sure are winning us over with your shaming tactics OP.
Keep up the good work.

No, your point is that you are fucking grasping so hard for reasons to justify being an incel, you have gone full retard.

Reproduction is a biological necessity. That is a fact. It is objectively good for humans to desire those like them to reproduce. Another fact.

I am stating facts. You are trying to get out of those facts with bullshit because they make you feel bad.

>You sure are winning us over with your shaming

The take away is that no one wants you. Not women. Not America. We shame because we don't give a fuck about you.

I lost my virginity at 14.
I'm still not proud of it though

Well you're still just a bitter virgin