Well Sup Forums? Why aren't you out partying like a normal person?

Well Sup Forums? Why aren't you out partying like a normal person?

>10:41 am

Partying may involve more than 6 people and I hate crowds

>8:46am
"no"

I'm scared of outside. All the lights, sounds, and people.

No thank you.

>Sup Forums
>human contact

It's Friday, In my world Weekend means Saturday and Sunday

Social anxiety

Parties are full of mean people and the shitty music is way to loud.

Is it time for Robots?

I don't mind going out with a few good friends, chatting, reminiscing, and laughing over a 2 or 3 drinks over the course of the evening, but parties have never been my thing. At parties I never know what to do with myself because you can't really talk because of stupidly loud music, even when you DO talk nobody wants to talk about anything of any consequence, and half the time my mind is going crazy trying to pay attention to everything at once all while I'm trying to not look like an idiot (which ironically makes me look like an idiot).

It's a skill that can be learned and mastered but I certainly haven't managed to do so.

I used to.

Didn't really like it, I'm too introverted.

Now I just sit at home wasting every day instead, it's much safer.

i dislike it

Being around other people in general just makes me want to cry, I'd rather be reading. Having friends was a mistake.

1) I'm not normal, I have Asperger's Syndrome.

2) Parties are full of all the sort of people I try to avoid, and are full of activities which unnerve me.

3) Exercise and writing are beneficial.

I still feel pretty depressed about my isolation from time to time though.

Holy autism batman

I feel alpha and strong with my imageboards, but as soon as I disconnect stress about potential social and physical failure overwhelm me. Leaving imageboards is bad for my health

I live in california. There are very few human beings here but the population is very high.

Also, everyone gets mad at me for not getting their constant movie and song references since I don't like movies or music. Which is kind of funny since I don't like them because people expect you to watch/listen to 500 different things or you're practically Satan. Then when people make me experience it I can remember everything that happens because I've probably been forced to watch/listen to it already. I don't care enough to remember if I know what they are so I don't remember the names at all. Having the memory retention of a bird does not help.

I'm playing kill ballad

please tell me this is bait

Because it's still early and I'm about to lift. Later tonight and tomorrow I'll be partying though tbhonestly.

It's called not being a subhuman yurop shitter, user

I never understood what's so fun about parties. Nobody hears what anybody says, not that anybody says anything of value anyway.

It's fun if you get drunk, but then again, everything is fun when you're drunk, you don't need other people or bad music for that.

I love robots too much

There is literally nothing wrong with what that guy said though. The only way to enjoy a party is if you do drugs. Intoxication makes you stupid, and stupid people can find enjoyment in anything with little thought at all. Parties are literally gatherings of of people who either want to bang sluts or get high. If you actually enjoy parties sober, then you are an irredeemable idiot whose intelligence is on par with that of a person on drugs.

Like he said, nothing meaningful can be discussed, and the sheer number of people makes it impossible to have any kind of personal interaction at all.

# of people in a gathering is inversely proportional to the quality of discussion, with the exception of chinese imageboards