HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does he have to take away credit from Pence? Jesus christ everything went so fast but he just has to stick his big (supposedly) dick in everything

What is his problem guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3UNetRXMnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is taking the heat you moron, thats his job

HAHAHAHAH HEAT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

god

i hate sweden

because Pence is his Vice President. He represents the president. That's why he is always sent to all of the shitty countries for diplomacy instead of the president wasting his time going

he is a narcissist, only he gets the fame.

how does someone like the golden one manage Sweden when it's so cucked?

He's taking the heat for Pence. Showing that HE made the decision, and Pence followed.

I love in Stockholm the rural pleb areas where he is in are pretty alright. But if he steps a foot in stockholm it's a shithole

Far better than the alternative but I don't even know anymore

babydick drumpf is a manchild

Yeah like the little cuck that Pence is. It was looking way more victorious that Pence left the stage, it makes you feel like everyone's doing it. And then trump has to tweet showing how nobody actually leaves the stadium out of their own free will.

He just destroyed this entire charade. So stupid

NFL Office in NY is considered a NON-Profit “Trade Organization” while TAXPAYERS are subsidizing. youtu.be/j3UNetRXMnk
Office collects "Dues" from the teams which are TAX EXEMPT!

This kike is president of a 3rd world country where rich niggers do not stay of their feet while some bitch tries to chant a shitty song while broadcasted. The kike tells anyone what he thinks about the niggers thru a jewsih social site.

Just think about it.

whatever you think Trump is doing, he is always 10 steps ahead of you

Hes taking the heat, you idiot. This is a sacrifice for our great VP and country.

Kys, op.

Jokes on you, I'm always 10 steps ahead of everybody

Show us your sushi comp receipts or stfu

NFL sent out an olive branch, as a political trap.

If Pence didn't walk out, the NFL and media would have sold it as surrender by the White House.

Holy shit, NFL plot backfired.

>i do what donny says like a good boy

Probably Trump and political strategist. They thought the invitation to a Colts game was suspicious.

They wanted to present Pence's presence as defiance to the president.

No one would have cared if Pence walked out. People care that Trump mentions it.

Does anyone even know Pence was in Vegas yesterday.

It will cause the left to rally behind Pence as a puppet. It will backfire on them as usual