Would you rescue her?

Would you rescue her?

Only if I get to impregnate her afterwards.

She would let you!

Doesn't look like whoever tied her up has much of clue how to do it.

She is very motherly.

Time to get ready!

I love Madoka!

An evil witch is the thing that tied her up.

Only if Homu promised me a reward.

I'd morning lescue her, if you get what I mean.

I don't know, she seems kinda okay with her situation...

Only because she is being rescued!

me on the left

She looks excited about it.

The goddess has surprisingly lewd desires!

All boys would want to do that to Madoka.

So it's her S&M play with Homura then?

She is only happy because she is being saved.

That tiny 12 year old is many times stronger than I am and I can only assume that this is some kind of trap.

Walking away is the safest and best option

Of course, I would. How else could I face my waifu?

Is Madoka the sluttiest meguca?

No, that's Sayaka. She'll fuck anyone as long as they have a kyo sound in their name.

I'd tie her up even tighter

I love that face. In fact I love everything about this image

You want to fight?

How many abortions has Sayaka had?

None, jerk.

Madoka has likely had more.

What a shitty ass manip.

I know it`s shitty, but it`s still boner inducing.

I want to save her, then cum on her little cute pink dress as she hugs me.

How would Homura react if she walked in on Madoka and Madoka's bf fuckign like animals? Imagine this:
>madoka got a bf a few months ago
>they've been meeting in secret, eating dinners together
>madoka invites him over one night
>her parents are gone
>she cooks up a romantic meal
>just can't hold back anymore, she HAS to have his dick
>she leads him to her room
>lights are low
>puts on some cute girly music she likes
>they start making out
>one thing leads to another
>he pulls his dick out, madoka guides it inside herself
>they go slow at first, it's their first time
>slowly build up a rhythm
Around this time, Homura arrives and wonders why the lights are all low. She hears Madoka's low, passionate moans and she goes to investigate. Homura slowly creeps up to Madoka's room and peaks in. She sees madoka writhing in ecstasy while an older boy is fucking the shit out of her. Suddenly she trips and falls into the room, bathing the scene in light from the hall. The dude stops suddenly and stares at Homura. Madoka then notices her fucktoy has stopped and she opens her eyes. Homura is laying on the floor, defeated. Crying.

Madoka then tells her BF to look at her and keep going. For about another minute he pumps furiously as Madoka cums again. Then he body tenses and he lets out a quit moan of pleasure too. He came inside. Madoka's body loosens at the same time his does, and they collapse together in bed. Homura hasn't moved.

Madoka rolls to the edge of the bed and looks down at Homura. "Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned him" she says shyly. The BF has drifted off to sleep with his arms wrapped around Madoka.

What does Homura do next, Sup Forums?

Only if I get to impregnate her while Homura watches and I'm assured safety against any retaliation from her.

That could be how the story starts; Madoka and her BF are fucking, Homura kidnaps Madoka out of jealousy.

If Homura isn't a massive hypocrite she'd nod in approval before fucking off to cry where Madoka can't see.

I couldn't think of a more appropriate punishment for Devil Homura than having her watch Madoka grow up and enter into a hetero relationship. It's her torture while being everything she fought and destroyed for.

Fuck Homura

If we're talking about meme Homura: probably murder the boy and kidnap Madoka or something.

If we're talking about actual Homura: she'd run away and be sad, but wouldn't actually do anything against Madoka or the boy.

She'd probably rough the boy up in some alleyway and consider killing him.

Look at how she treated Sayaka. Hell in Rebellion she was considering killing Mami.

No. To begin with, Mami is a magical girl. Homura should know that Mami won't die even if you shoot her in the head. She never considered killing Mami. Even if she did consider killing Mami, there was a huge difference in motive.

When she threatened to kill Sayaka, she did it because it might be necessary to protect Madoka. She never once considered killing someone just for the sake of her own happiness.

Of course? Who wouldn't?

You would watch her die if she refused you? That seems cruel.

I would contact Homura immediately.

Problem is that Homura doesn't stalk Madoka's home anymore; she sits by herself on a hill. But assuming somehow she walked in on them fucking, she'd go away and never mention it. She'd probably stalk the boy for a while, to make sure he's a good person and wouldn't harm Madoka. If he's decent, she'll leave him be, otherwise she'll use force to separate them.

Homura places Madoka's happiness above her own, so if a boy can make Madoka happy, she will protect him.

I'd hold off the badguys while Homu rescues her.

Hard mode:

What would you do if the boy was __you__?

I'd never do something that makes Homura sad.

Apologize profusely, break up, try to set up Madoka and Homura, commit sudoku.

What if Madoka kept Homura a secret from you? So you never even knew she existed until she walked in on you pounding Madoka's pretty pink pussy?

Make Madoka pregnant, give her nipple piercings, tatttoos and a tan.
Pimp her out every night as she slowly descends into a life of depravity, abandoning her family and friends along with her childish innocence.

I'd also force her to eat a bowl of eggs every single day.

Do the meducas' carpets match their drapes?

Why would she have a secret boyfriend, though? It's not like she has any reason to hide it.

So her parents don`t know?

It's not like her parents would take issue with it.

>they've been meeting in secret

Madoka wouldn't be able to hide anything from Homu.

If I was Madoka's bf, I'd invite Homu to have sex too, I'd fuck Homu and let her make out with Mado and do what she wants, then everyone's happy.

Sure

>cum inside Madoka and Homura
>they both get pregnant around the same time
>both are happy and get to have kids
>Homura gets to act like the dad and Madoka gets to act like the mom

Wow, it'd be perfect!