It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for what?

That fucking scene
>Son make him reconsider
>No, mom it has to be him!
>You're still too young, how do you know he's the one?
>MOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

I'm glad I'm not the only one who read it in a complete different way.

Otoutos are for bullying.

Are you ready for Angelo to sell himself for money?

So close to becoming my AOTS.

It's hilarious how both their moms are cunts and putting it all on him.

The hetshit will kill this for me.

Time for you to lurk more

Idols Doing Normal People Things

Is anybody still watching this baffling piece of artwork?

These two are so great together. I'm looking forward to have them as main characters next episode.

Too busy being distracted by supernatural dorks.

>Homolust all over the place this season
>Everyone is focus on Mob Psycho faux homo

rocker boys are my fetish

Sup Forums never knows how good they have it until it's gone.

If Gou mom think his son liking baseball is the worst thing that can happen to him, she's in for a surprise.

Today is new episode. Can't wait

>Those expressions
Takumi knows Gou is packing and Gou knows he's getting some tonight.

I picked this up on a whim expecting it to be bad but instead it's fucking amazing, how is this sliding under the radar?

The blond is like, Killua tier gay for the MC.

The blond is like an ugly girl, though.

He just gets gayer with every episode. Look at this shit from the ED.

Are you kidding? He's literally perfect.

Maximum homo.

Blonde looks like shit, the protagonist is a pikachu and the first episode was hilariously bad enough for me to drop it there.

She's beautiful

>hetshit

This guy is a dick, but he's also 12 and I keep forgetting this fact because he looks like a high schooler with a deep ass voice.

I still am, wish these two had more screen time. The MC's crush stuff ain't but the adult looking kids are hilarious

>assuming

Y'all have terrible taste, I'll just go enjoy AOTS by myself.

Male tsundere are the best, just wait until he goes dere.

Think he'll ever put his hair in a pony tail?

I've just finished watching Kuroko no Basket. Who was your favourite boy in this?

Pretty sure he has.

Then I missed it?

Blond slut.

not as fluffy though.

I feel like he has but I don't have specific memories. Maybe I'm misremembering.

>the protagonist is a pikachu
He's totally a magikarp. Carry him for half a season and suddenly he'll be an unstoppable beast of a soccer player. Kazama knows.

>male tsundere are the best

Great taste.

You posted him.

I don't know which one of these to watch and which ones are bad.

download the first episode of everything you're interested in and pick up the ones you like, user, it's not hard

The manga is pretty good.

Why do you call him slut? He looks like a very pure boy to me.

That's still a lot of anime!

episodes are only like 25 minutes, it would only take you a couple hours to see the first ep of them all

Check the archive of the previous threads to see some opinions on the shit that's airing, dude

If you want to watch any anime with cute boys it might take some time, but if you're only interested in those with proper homobait and no "hetshit" like Boueibu you should be done in an hour or two.

No, fuck opinions, don't listen to anyone.
anichart.net/
Make a list of things that interest you and download the first episodes of them, then watch them. Discard what you don't like. Disregard all naysayers who don't like the ones you pick.

The psycho slut.

>you will never be tackled like this by a hot male cheerleader

Damn it, Harada. You can't just get me turned on in one moment and then make me cry in another. (In any case, I caught up and liked it. Would recommend.)

>days isn't even on there despite being the gayest

Your threads were shit.

I want to do some stretching with Mizo

Thanks for the site, dude.

Sup Forums usually gets a bad rep but you guys have actually not been cocks to me.

Fuck off Haradafag
You post in every thread
Go read something better like Tennouji Mio for example

I remember when we're all waiting for new chapters of Yoru to Asa, and then everyone started hating on it out of nowhere.
Good times.

91 days isn't fujoshi.

>no idols
>no sports
That picture is bad

So... Do you anons waiting for update of something?
From on-going bl manga I only read Ten Count.

Depends on how entitled you are when you ask. Sup Forums hates people who expect to be served.

There are no prominent female characters.

Harada is fucking shit.

That seems do be done with Sup Forums's concept of fujoshit (anything with a mostly male cast) rather than with actual fujoshit

Fujoshit circlejerking pretending to be men.

I'm just going through my backlog and posting thoughts. If that bothers people I'll stop.
I still need to catch up on ten count. Otherwise Adekan, I guess, though it's not technically BL.

Yes it is.

Just wait until Nero and Angelo start to interact.

Servamp is AOTS

You meant to say worst anime of the season.

How gay is this? Reminds me of Natsume Yuujinchou.

>Natsume Yuujinchou.
That's basically what it is.

I'm up-to-date with the manga and there isn't any female love interest whatsoever. The bromance is also really prominent.

I guess it's gay if you're into subtext.

But user, I didn't say Berserk

Except that the MC is voiced by Kaji, which makes him quite annoying.

Anime or manga?

Manga looks less hideous.

Read the manga, it's only 34 chapters.

Oh yeah, there's caste heaven to catch up on too. It's one of those series that leans towards edge, but I feel like that sort of thing has a charm of its own. Just guys being manipulative dicks to each other.

Yeah, that's why I dropped the show.
I can't handle this fag anymore, he better stop taking so many roles every season.
Literally the most overrated seiyuu.

This was issued in my country in early 2015 and even then people with poor taste didn't buy it and we have really few publishers (literally 7) here so this is just shit.

What is your country, user?

I'm going to guess Germany. I think that's the only place they actually localized it.

I don't think Mudslimes read manga so I guess that that user stands correct

Do the twins want the Sugita?

They seemed absolutely buttblasted every time he was doing onii-chan things for Yumoto in this week's episode

What aired in 2008 September?

How can you not like the VA of Bananya?

Gundam 00 and Kuroshit

Gundam 00

The fuck is this? I don't remember Momo acting like such a bitch, he was better as a poorfag semen demon.

That sounded like a fucking confession.
>yfw your annoying little shit of a brother won't leave you and your boyfriend alone

Nah wrong. It's Poland actually.

Romantica

Both October. September is during the end of summer season, which had Code Geass, Natsume, Monochrome Factor, Kyou kara Maou, Nabari no Ou etc.

I'm a male you fucking retard

They won't.