Is David Duke right?

Because David Duke is a massive faggot

Because Duke has exposed himself as being in opposition to (((their))) machinations while Jones knows where his bread is buttered and knows (((what lines))) he isn't allowed to cross.

David Duke is like 70 and he would fucking beat you to a bloody, mentally incapacitated pulp.

Duke has been right for a long, long time.

>meth head being violent
Surprise, said no one.

Also isn't he like 50 something? Meth does show age, but thinking he is 70? Jeez.

He was in the KKK during the '60s, I don't think he was a Klan leader when he was 1.

Homo.

You do know the klan are tools of the democrats, right? Have been since their founding.

Enjoy your honeypot, fag.

no he would just tell people we were friends and ruin my life, i really hate that guy

Because that interview was cringe?
>Jew Jew Jews the Jews Jew Jew Jew
Gets boring.

Fuck anybody that tries to discredit Dr. Duke. He's right about absolutely everything he says.

Demoncraps iz duh reel rayciss!

Lol he left the Klan specifically for that reason and, the Fed infiltration promoting violence. I like how the kikes and, their shabbos goys have you trained to react the way you do. It's truly impressive. You still believe the partisan lies peddled by the think tanks?

Eh, he's just a pawn in their schemes even if he isn't one of them.
He's definitely a homosexual thou

Duke has been IRL Sup Forums since the 60s. Why he is hated here I don't understand

if you have a name burnt like his you should keep away from newer movement to not drag them down

If you listen to Jones in context, you can tell he is sort of worried about demographics.

Just saying. He uses a lot of "legal" speech like, "Look, I'm not a racist, I love everybody, but when 6% of America's population is doing 50% of the murders, we got to ask ourselves, what's really the problem here?"

You can snip it down to, "I'm not racist, I love everyone," to sort misconstrue the perception of him, but I think he does recognize a demographic issue in the US.

he isn't going to do that. He has nothing else to do

D&C shills always attack like this, anyone who speaks sense must be controlled opposition

Sage

Stop posting this retard

Duke gets used by the opposition a lot. If the opposition needs to slander someone, they'll connect it with David Duke somehow, usually getting him to publicly vouch for the person.

The problem with David Duke is, at a national level, he is way too extreme to red-pill anyone.

Like, right now, our strategy should be to get people to realize that races are inherently different, as a truth and a matter of fact. Pushing for KKK "lets kill all the blacks" doesn't work for the public yet. It's ok in private among your friends, but if we want to win over the hearts and minds of people, we should just get them to realize, "Hey, you know? Black people are different from white people. They act different, they like different stuff. We're not really the same."

The culling comes later.

they don't know anything about the man either. They regurgitate the same "le kkk" shit that CNN does. Fucking idiots, do some research

politics is about perception not truth. everyone should understood that by now.

ITT: mad kikes and brainwashed TV watching goys

Anyone know which murdoch murdoch episode they say this in? I can't fuckin find it and I don't remember the title. Please help

Oi m8 15 years for you! And you better not have any knoifes when we come to get you

>The problem with David Duke is, at a national level, he is way too extreme to red-pill anyone.
To be honest, that's why I respect him. He's been dropping red pills for 50 years. He had to change his views of antisemitism and direct it towards blacks because of how brainwashed his Christian voting base was. (Muh gods chosen people!!!)

David Duke is a legend! Even in Europe.

Every time I see some "smoking gun exposé" image on Mike it's always the dumbest shit. I can't believe that people are this fucking stupid

Inshallah leaf, you complimentary goat is here

Because david duke cries literally every time someone remotely talks over him.

anyone?