My Hero Academia / Boku no Hero Academia

We're all on Horikoshi's ruse cruise.

Fuck. Why is it that I realize something's wrong AFTER I post it. And after it's too old to delete it.

Just moved a pic back to where it was supposed to be. It wasn't supposed to be overlaying like that. Apologies.

Everybody knows that All might is the real traitor...

i hate this meme

4th for Best Boy.

This shit looks fucking awful.
I like the theory but god damn you're gonna have to pay me to try to read this.

My boy Eraserhead looks so good in a suit.
I can't wait to see him in the anime with his hair back at the end of the Stain arc.

I thought about something. The last page, that straight in your face boobs fanservice, Hori does things like that before something big happens.
>Momo's shirt tears at USJ, a few pages later Noumu is near killing Aizawa and Shigaraki tries to kill Tsuyu
>Cheerleading outfits during the festival, next chapter the One For All ghosts appear and save Deku's ass
>Peeping at the girls changing, 3 pages later All Might talks about All For One
>Bathing time in the camp, next day villains attack
So, what big shit do you think will happen in the next 2 chapters?

The dorms will be attacked by villains.

Wheeey

here's another theory form the last thread to fuel the ruse cruise

Yeah but that one's old.

To be honest, I'm surprised no one made a compilation for it when we first put 2 and 2 together.

Come on man. Stop making this a general.

Why

well I think something crossed everyones minds, where is the doctor now? AFO has been defeated and detained.

We already had 4 threads since the new chapter.

Creating his biological Ubernoumu weapon to set free and give the world a true Symbol of Fear. Shiggydiggy ain't good enough for that shit so the Ubernoumu has to do it.

What's the problem as long as we have stuff to talk about? Chill out with your autism.

pls stop whining. pls

Is Deku thinking of eggs and microwaves in that panel?

so like any other manga with a new chapter out? good to know

He was probably ordered to help out man-hand-baby if anything happened to AFO, so he's more than likely working with him

Its all coming together shinji

he's making sure it doesn't explode

wheeeey

Holy shit.

Hori is actually a genius. He uses our innate lust for tits and asses and girls and all these fanservicey stuff to lead us into a false sense of security and then drop the hammer on us outta nowhere.

So when is that vigilante spinoff going to start?

I never thought about it that way but now that you mention it, im even more fucking paranoid.
thank you while also fuck you

around august

Holy fuck sauce

Or this a edit?

Uraravity is the traitor

Prepare for Round 2 against Bakugou

>mfw comfy SoL
>mfw we're gonna get months of it
>mfw built up relationships
>mfw learning more about the less-important classmates
>mfw all the readers unwind after a year of back-to-back happenings.
>mfw comfy threads.
>mfw comfy discussion.
>mfw comfy fanart
>mfw it all comes crashing down when we least expect it.

>we get a cooking chapter featuring Bakugou

All because of this fag.

And you know, even if nothing ever actually happens with him, we're still gonna be overly critical and analytical of every panel he's in until the traitor is revealed.

I hope the spin-off doesn't suck. Illegal heroes are an interesting concept.

Requesting a mock cover of Kaminari standing triumphant over class A while holding Jirou by one of her earlobes.

Weren't there other noumus with powers similar to some of Deku's other old classmates? I recall one who could extend his fingers and another one who could buff up

I'm sad Deku is going to become Japanese Batman. I wanted him to be Japanese Superman.

this is a cleverly crafted ruse and for that I applaud you,

you faggot

But there's already a overpowered and poorly written moralfag in nippon, his name is goku.

Did they ever explain how Shigaraki found deku at the shopping mall when they were shopping for shit, right before they took the trip to the lodge?
Because, theoretically, only the kids on class A knew about it. Not the teachers, not other class.
The only way he would know about it is if one of the kids told him about it.

Hori implied that the Noumu using his old fat classmate with wings as the base kidnapped Deku despite not being ordered to do so because he wanted to ask Deku for help.

Also notice how we haven't had any scenes or even panels that are TRULY from his perspective (a la pic related). We've seen zilch about his parents, or even his home life.

At most, he hangs around the Grape. Statwise, Mineta IS the second-smartest kid in class. Momo's so oblivious she won't suspect anything. Mineta might. But with Kaminari being his friend, he'll second-guess himself and won't say anything when he gets an inkling of suspicion. And he gets to come of as a harmless perverted teenage boy on top of it.

The perfect ruse.

So why did he invite Uraraka out for food?

>So why did he invite Uraraka out for food?
Probably trying to act like a normal teen trying to hit on girls.o

This shit is freaking me out

i finished from previous thread's request

>stepping on Bakugou like he's dirt

Harsh.

>Kaminari isn't sleeping.
>must be traitor.
>what are bathroom breaks.
Fucking hell Sup Forums you've fooled yourself with this, You're going on needles in a haystack grasping here.

It's clearly Frog, Everyone's room got shown apart from hers, This puts her #1 list.
Kaminari #2.

Trying to act normal by hitting on someone he's pretty sure isn't interested? Maybe

>thinking that frog is the traitor
>thinking that the frog who cried her eyes out is the traitor

you need to be lynched

Frog was almost instakilled by Shiggy if Aizawa didnt stop his quirk.

And besides, as we've concluded it would be a lot more plausible if kaminari was the one given all the evidence we've piled up.

>yfw he blows his cover killing someone in front of another student
>yfw his victim is a Villain who assaulted the student before him
>yfw he murders the guy with a smile and screaming 'wheeeey' while hammering him multiple times with bolts
>yfw the student is traumatized by the act

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>kaminari reveals himself to be the traitor
>jirou says," no way" in disbelief
>kaminari says, whey

if kaminari is just pretending, does that mean that he actually got an eyeful of Momo's momos?

what a villain

>Actually replying to Lelouch

>Everyone's room got shown apart from hers

Grape's didn't.

Grapes' room is Rated M

So whats your dick status Sup Forums

Wasn't he just going on a walk to blow off steam after the entire incident with Toga and Dabi and just happened to noticed Deku by chance?

In that same chapter we get the meeting from his point of view, was a complete coincidence

Grapes must have a Midnight tits mousepad and a Mt.Lady pillow.

Grape's room is going to be the safety bunker when the dorms get attacked.

See user, People like you are easy to fool.

Crying DOESN'T make you the traitor? They're putting on an act to fool everyone and all Kaminari has to do is not be sleeping and everyone thinks its him.

You have certainly more theories on him being the traitor but the way Frog has been in these latest chapters has to get your brain rattling.

People going off a sketch?
Him not being in a room of sleeping people?
Nah that ain't strong enough.

Fair point but I really really think he is just so irrelevant in this manga because of his generic pervy personalty they gave him.

It was a coincidence.
Shigaraki was pissed by the other villains so he left the hideout to go do something else.
You can see his surprise when he stumbles on Deku.

I didn't request it but this is perfect.

MUHchanical.

Second best girl after Momo. I still don't know how the managaka manages to make the girls so damn lewd even when they aren't doing anything.

It's like if I didn't know better I would constantly have an erection reading this manga.

What if the dorms turn into mechas? How fucked would the villain alliance be?

Justified.

Him being gone from that panel isn't strong evidence, but that's kind of the point. The little things are adding up. It wouldn't be much of a mystery in the first place if there were some major piece of evidence that made it obvious who it was.

I do think people are treating Kaminari too much like it's obviously him, but I also think there's stronger evidence for him than anyone else, not that that's saying much.

>even kaminari's hair has a dark side
IN PLAIN SIGHT

You didnt even address what I said. Shiggy would have straight up killed Tsuyu if it wasnt for Aizawa. How could they possibly be on cahoots?

>Tripfag
Not even once.

ok guys I know this kaminari is the traitor train has been fun but it is getting old at this point, time to move on

>le XXDDDD
>>/reddit/

you're going to ride this fucking paranoia train until the traitor is revealed faggot

>Frog
>We've seen her family
>We've seen her childhood friend
>She got attacked with Ochako

The only way she's going to be the traitor is if she's being threatened by someone. We're not going to learn this is all a part of her keikaku, you moron.

Its barely been a day. people who have missed the previous thread are coming seeing it and discussing it. It will last at least another week and after that it will become a threadly mention as it was with invisigirl. You better get used to it.

Isn't it usually the poor-ass family-oriented character who ends up being the traitor because the villain promises them the means to look after their family?

Hey guys I'm feeling generous. Anyone got a short comic they'd like translated?

>tripfags
welp guys pack it up BNHA is shit now.

The real traitor is Ilda, remember deku talking about him going down some dark path. Don't see why he'd do that for something that happened once

>Triggered
>>/t/umblr

Lelouch has been here since almost the start. He's a fag but what will you do.

I dont know who this M1 fag is and I dont care.

I'm getting a little uninterested in it too but, what else are people gonna talk about?

This is the first series I've followed as it's being produced rather than after it's done. I kinda wish I'd just waited another year to get into BNHA because the wait every week is killing me. My point is, this shit's gonna happen when it's only been a day and people are already impatient for the next chapter.

i REALLY doubt that the frog is the traitor

Hey, faggot, let's see you bully Bakugou to my face and not online and see what happens.

Because why would he align himself with the team that crippled his brother

>Inb4 the cops want to build a wall to keep out the illegal heroes

> "now that you mention it, everybody's got to have thought about this before"
> "now that you mention it"
maybe Kaminari hasn't really thought about making special moves with his quirk and he's just bs'ing the electric sword shit because... he was actually born quirkless and AFO gave him a quirk that he knew would be perfect for infiltrating Yuuei.

Here's some friendly advice. drop the trip, no one cares and you're not contributing anything. Thank you.

That's not going to happen unless shit REALLY hits the fan and she'd being threatened. Everyone would organize a U.A. bake sale to help before she'd willingly do it.

It's because he was going full edge with only revenge on the brain.

What I wanna know is when that injury of his is going to fuck everything up.

It'll still take some time til we get anything from the mole subplot. But with Hori pace, who knows. Right now we can only speculah about it.

And use meme magic.

Yeah but she wouldn't have a way to tell them where the camping trip was

Maybe she knows him and about his quirk and ways to avoid fatality, But this discussion is pointless.

It didn't happen because someone else intervened.

>She was crying to her class mates.
>She nearly got killed by Shiggy so she can't possibly be a traitor.
You can't think like this, You put on an act and blend in it's that easy.

Both sides of the Frog/Kaminari argument are weak but Frog has completely changed compared to Kaminari "missing" from sleeping.

>zappy dan