Which is the better path?

Which is the better path?
>Abstaining from any relationship with non-whites until you find a white woman suitable for propagating with, with hope that society can go back to it's golden age or find a better one as the white race marches on
>There's also a chance that you'll never find a suitable woman and your bloodline dies with you
OR
>Raising non-degenerate children with a loving and caring wife, even if she isn't white, thus ensuring that your bloodline will continue for at least another generation
>This option is also far more likely to happen, and in some cases may have a guaranteed rate of success
Which would you choose?

Not race mixing.

I feel bad for halfbreeds. They can identify with neither side of their family. The identity issues they have lead to intense self esteem issues.

Say that I was able to mate with a horse, and my horse wife gave birth to a half-horse hybrid creature.

Could I really say that my bloodline continued for at least another generation?

Yeah but you'd have kick-ass centaur kids. All future generations of centaur would look to you as there ancestor and you'd be put in the history books of centaur society.

I understand what you're saying though

>There's also a chance that you'll never find a suitable woman and your bloodline dies with you
My brother has a kid so no worries here. Single life is awesome, I feel bad for him though, but who am I to judge his poor life decisions.

>I feel bad for halfbreeds.
Stop virtue signaling, this is Sup Forums. You don't care about anyone who isn't white.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are historically contrarian at heart, newfag. go to catalogue and count all the commie and international threads if you think this weeb forum is white only

and if he feels bad for mixed race children that still means he cares about whites

the existence of a mixed kid means that a white or even black child who could've bettered their own community doesn't exist

>You don't care about anyone who isn't white.
That's not true.
I actually do care about everyone.
And because I care I want them to live in countries with governments that are legitimate. So that they will be served well and be in a social structure which harmonizes with their cognitive predispositions.
A ethnic nationalist state for each ethnic group would ensure that that group's instinctual notions of right/wrong/fairness are codified into laws and justice. Thereby ensuring that the law "feels" right to the majority of the people in that nation.

I feel bad for blacks to be honest. They are a charming and strong people. But they are just so un-evolved for modern civilization living. They went from "Stone-age" hunter/gatherer non-agrarian lifestyles to whiplash-edly thrust into a position where they have to worry about
>Waking up with the alarm clock
>contracts
>long term planning
>reading and writing
>precision
>impulse control
etc.
They had to hit the ground running immediately in just, what? Maybe less than a dozen generations? That shit is fucked up. No wonder they are having a hell of a time.
Leave them damn jungle bunnies where they adapted to live since the dawn of time. Stop feeding them cause we're fucking up their ecosystems carrying capacity and they breed like crazy and cause more suffering.

TL;DR - Don't tell me what I do and don't care about faggot. You don't have a monopoly on compassion just because you are a leftist.

>implying that white women aren't suitable for propagating
You're way more likely to find a traditional european woman, than a traditional minority. Most white women are conservative politically at least, just find one thats not a whore its not as hard as you think. Join a church or something, do volunteer work and make sure you hold yourself to the same standards you would hold her to, cause if you're a fat tub trying to find a good wife, she's not gonna want you just like you wouldn't want a fat bitch. Don't fucking race mix, ts not viable you sound like a damn civic nationalist

Virtue signaling nu-male cucks

What would you want?
All non whites in a woodchipper and then cast the human chum into the ocean?

Should i worry about having white children if I'm already half mexican

The white man's burden is a heavy cross to bear

as long as the other half isn't black
mexicans have mostly european genes, and if you're only half mexican you could probably filter out the shit after a few more generations

best thing for half breeds to do I suppose would be stick to the non-white side and return to nation of origin so that that society can benefit from the genes.

I can't imagine that the proper course of action would be to contaminate a pure white lineage.

Say that you were able to mate with a woman of your own race and she gave birth to a half-you half-her hybrid human.

Could you really say that your bloodlide is continued?

Stop larping, this is /po oh whait

If you’re a happa what do you do

>Get swole
>Get smart
>Go out, network, and make money.

You just gotta go full /sig/ and make it impossible not to find a suitable white woman. Don't fuck around with that racemixing shit.

Obviously you kys

Its not a question of race, its a question of ideology. Can you trust this woman (white or not) with the raising of your children? Does she have the same views as you and will follow through with them?