LARP or Real?

Is MegaAnon legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/74wj1x/megaanon_speaks_and_we_should_listen/
youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Larp

Might be. But I fucking hate internet predictions. Vague ones, concrete ones, they're always shit.

"NESARA NOW" remember that gem?
"21. dec 2012"
"Niburu"
"Zetatalk"

fuck internet predictions

Lefty pol has been known to make threads akin to this and say that anyone who believes it is a right wing retard. I will say he is a larper unless proven otherwise. The same should go for everyone else

LARP

>He
it's a chick retard.

VICTORY OF THE LARP!

GOD DAMN FUCK THAT GUY

yes that guy starts ranting.. then decides to mention @realdonaldtrump and then rants to the don on and on
it's so dumb

you might enjoy this

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/74wj1x/megaanon_speaks_and_we_should_listen/

>"we should listen"
fuck that "we", the word "we" should be dropped from the fucking dictionary

LARP confirmed for Megaanon. Victory of LARP outed himself several times as a LARP but he keeps going at it.

attention whores

Well to be fair, the one picture above with the real and fake Mega might be legit, kind of like there was a legitimate WH user that predicted the Susan Rice probe.

Yeah. I made that one myself because I noticed that VOTL and his group of shills are the same people that do every LARP ama.

Anon5?

I wish I saved a folder of VOTL being a fag so his LARP can die for good. Considering his tenacity he has to be part of a network, or a lone schitzo like Frank.

That's not even the worst. He "disavowed" pol after people here stopped buying his shit but now all a sudden Sup Forums is oh so important.

Damn paid Gub'ment shills

its a group of people heres how to always know it's them.

1 person does the AMA

a few other people ask questions like this..multi point.

>Whats your opinion on this? How do you think it will impact this? What about this? Do you think it will be like this?

The user will answer a bunch of his teams questions at once and it happens over and over again.

Nope. Complete LARP with added tumblr whales to waddle in the threads to stick up for "her"

Not sure what happened with everyone that frequents Sup Forums over the last few days, but either A LOT of people fell hard for this bullshit or the fat ass gathered more than the average amount of shill fan fic fatties to raid the threads.

It was a sight. It's still going on, just not as much. I think people are finally realizing its fake.

Total left liberal tumblr cunts who got it going.

prolly a shill psy op.

>Not sure what happened with everyone that frequents Sup Forums over the last few days, but either A LOT of people fell hard for this bullshit or the fat ass gathered more than the average amount of shill fan fic fatties to raid the threads.
its robert david steele

Oh shit, I haven't seen that yet. lol Ok if that's not proof Mega user is a fat fake than I don't know what to tell you. HAHAHAHA

Why is he such a pussy?

That's their shtick. They always mistakenly add the "we" or "us"

>WE don't want you here!
>We know what we are talking about.

i'm not reading all that

sorry

And remember! Mega user said that EH user was a HUGE LARP & we were pathetic for believing it. Also said that any other Anons were not real as well. But they are cool. Right.

dont know but he is cirtainly a plant, once a cia nigger,always a cia nigger ,he out himself when he mentioned cynthia mckinney randomly while ranting on twitter as victory of larp ,and as we polacks know he currently is doing a tour with her :) .

*WH user my bad

Anyone ever hear anything about Tzipi Mazuz?

WH user was legit. MegaAnon is a LARP. Well until people started stealing WH user and larping. You can tell which ones are real and which ones are fake though.

I honestly think the only MegaAnon post that's legit is the one I put real over in my first post.

LARP bullshit. This whole place is nothing but LARP crap now.

Kimdotfatty "Enjoy the calm before the storm."
What did he mean by that?

wut?

Agreed. I laughed when they said WH user was the biggest LARP. I was in those threads when they were posted & when the news broke. It was wonderful.

>He's been staying in Las Vegas since ‘06. So you know, we're talking about 11 years with his girlfriend or at least in recent years, frequent visitor, once or twice a month, to this hotel and others. The most vanilla profile one could possibly imagine. A modest gambler at least by our standards, you know, nothing serious, paid promptly, never owed any money anywhere in Las Vegas. He didn't fit the profile of a problem or compulsive gambler.
>Every historical review of his behavior indicates that he was a rational man
>Now, this sounds like someone either totally demented -- a behavior which he never evidenced -- or someone who's sending a message. This is a plan. We don't know what that message is or if there is one, but this behavior, according to my employees, is as stunning, as unexpected as anybody, any of them have ever met. And that's the status, you know, that I hear from the sheriff, and watching television that seems to be the moment -- the momentary analysis of this situation. I really don't have anything to add to that.
>still no motive

These larps are designed to make diggers stop digging and instead wait for the savior to pull everyone out of the garbage fire.

Larp. Never seen tits, timestamp, sharpie in the butt.

Too bad we the intel agencies now.

#draftmywife

+ demoralize pol by promising a date of disclosure/happening but never delivering on it .

I am NOT affiliated with this twitter account, not a source. It's absolute bullshit and first time I saw it was HERE, on Sup Forums... just now. Believe what you will, but mark my words. Do not let people take or assume credit, off me. I come HERE. ALWAYS. FIRST.

That said, I'll stop coming here if YOU, don't get your fucking shit together. Guaranteed. YOU DECIDE.

Dude it's okay but try getting your tripcode back, or set up a blog where you compile all your stuff, make obscure enough, we will find it.

HAHAHAHA! LARPing Land Whale. Seriously. Next the Tree hugging faggot will stick up for you. Then a German flag...Get a life! For real though.

PLEASE for the love of GOD STOP COMING HERE!

Damn, didn't see this lol. But there is another Tree hugger in here that speaks in tumblr speak.

That is an EXCELLENT idea too. That person SHOULD set up a blog and post that shit there. Good thinking!

Why in the ever loving fuck would I let the IP selling whore of whores Sup Forums, trip the fuck out of my IP's EVERY TIME I POST. Are you retarded because I'm not.

How can anyone read that shit?? All blurry for me

He larping as chick, retard leafs retarded

¿Tumblr speak? begone, lardass.
Are you for real? C'mon, you're likely part of the govt, you should know how to cloak yourself.

Why would you hold your insider information for ransom with an ultimatum?
You should know FULL WELL that this board is infested with shills that will discredit ANYTHING viable and true.
You will punish the many who want the truth over the few that are attempting discredit?
There are many, many people who come here JUST to try to get the truth. You cannot blame us for the larping 12 year olds or the paid shills.
That is a kinda shitty thing to do.

Pay attention virgin.

Think about it....Why indeed.

If the truth is important enough, no LARP will stop it.

total jew bullshit, Paddock alive it was a drill hoax psyop pure and simple GARBAAAGE

Don't you guys get tired of cryptic larps filled with vague drops and random CAPITALIZATION

If someone really wanted to drop information they would do it on as many boards as possible and it wouldn't be cryptic.

Your not MegaAnon. GTFO

They wouldn't actually do this for a variety of reasons. Plausible deniability is one.

I "cloak" myself fine, or you'd have doxxed me by now, no?! I'm. I'm not gonna waste my time on here, fighting twitter handles y'all apparently idolize. You haven't seen a fucking bigger shill campaign in MONTHS, than you have on me. Must be saying something right, no?!

I come here to spill what I know and connect the pieces when I can fill in the puzzle. If you don't want it, just let me know. I'll fucking leave and I'm FINE with that. Candidly, I sign multiple, hundreds of million dollar contracts every year that validate MY credibility, paid for mostly by YOUR BLACK BUDGET TAX DOLLARS. I shake the hands and kiss the babies of the worst of the worst and the best of the best, on YOUR representative behalf, for fucks sakes. I KILL TIME on Sup Forums, I don't pander for Twitter "followers/retweets", Facebook "likes/shares" or YouTube subscribers. I don't need to live off of the advertisement revenue pennies, of a degenerate following. Candidly, I consistently come to Sup Forums because frankly, I LOVED what y'all were doing to Antifa and most importantly, what you did to Shia. Shia is actually what kept me coming back, simply because I fucking hate him.

So frankly Sup Forums... if you think I'm a fucking larp, just let me know. I'll never come back again... and y'all can just continue to circle jerk every "WH", and "FBI" user that just comes your way and in the meantime, I'll just keep filing my 1%'er taxes every year, thanks to you. If you pay federal taxes in this country, then you've already paid me for the valuable services I provide to the country. You post on a board, I actually DO shit. So thanks and you're welcome.

>If you don't want it, just let me know. I'll fucking leave and I'm FINE with that.

Okay. Leave, LARPing landwhale.

tl dr?

100% larp, and also stupid fucking woman

It's a LARP. It's designed to keep desperate people on the "Trump train".

>make claims about deepstate blabla
>but i can't promise when it'll happen!!
and
>news article about x breaks on a few mainstream sites
>user probably has 10 different tabs open to be one of the first to get the news
>quickly "predicts" it on Sup Forums
>see i was right haha

larp, why else would you care so much about the trolls. sounding like anon5. you shouldve known the nature this board before you posted.

You have the MSM saying Trump is literally Hitler on TV and many believe believe them...do you think posting this on espn forums would do any good? Do you think people would even know or care enough?

Its a great way for an intelligence gathering service to see what some are thinking, and how and why it spreads across the internet.

I'd like to hear WH user again, and see how much more he or she is willing to tell.

Exactly!
>Be nice to ME or else I keep QUIET about my imagination!
>I can say ONLY that there will BE A HUGE announcement soon. Because of Reasons that WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! The MSM hates him!

Its very sad when the obvious Liars keep at it for days & days. Mental disorder or something

Bahahahaha! Umm... if the truth was "important" enough, than you'd have had it already. The hypothetical "YOU" is to blame for your ignorance as a society. "We, the people" have spent 5+ decades sleeping at the fucking civilian wheel. You've voted and elected people to "represent" you, who never intended to do anything of the sort. If YOU want the "truth" and "justice" to prevail, then use YOUR collective mass and make sure you dedicate yourselves and the next 7.5 years, to VOTE THE SWAMP, out of their comfy congressional chairs! POTUS is ONE, EQUAL BRANCH, of three. You see EXACTLY WHO RUNS THIS COUNTRY and you got HALF the job done, by electing Trump. But by now, you should realize who in congress drudges through the swamp and who doesn't, so make it happen. Being elected to congress, should never be assumed as a fucking career.

Well the thing is that you don't have to validate yourself because Trump is going to adress the whole situation anyway. So why even push your credibility when we already "know" this intel? And why even give us intel when the presidential adress is going to be whenever it is anyway? It doesn't really help us or you by disclosing this when it's going to be disclosed anyways, so why letting us know now?

And this basically confirms the LARP, or you better have proof. And if you have proof then your kind of dumb being in the high ranks. Or you better have some great answers to being this dumb letting us know on things which are going to reveal themselves.

Wait. But meganon warned us about a lost device w kelly and that's recently broken.

>if you think I'm a fucking larp, just let me know. I'll never come back again
I'm comfortable calling this one LARP. It's too stupid to be anything else. Feel free to come back when you have something of substance to offer.

Are those whale tears I'm reading?! You are pathetic. Bragging about bullshit & acting like you are invaluable to Sup Forums Seriously, eat another dick & go post your FAN FIC tumblr again.

I think that VTOL is the account that 0Hour uses to dump all the bullshit his fellow LARPers LARP him with. The writing style and the illiterate aggressiveness when they get excited is very, very similar.

That has been in the news for a while now. LARPer didn't break any unknown news.

-john called for the happening in Vegas and even mentioned a specific name, sheldon adelson, that would be involved. He even detailed specific litigation and corporate decisions that would happen. When I read an article today about how the president was meeting with sheldon adelson to discuss policy decisions today, that's how I knew the guy had legit intel.

you on the other hand, can provide nothing of the sort. you're more along the lines of anon5 or some such. everything is vague, unsubstantial and you're too emotionally attached to how people perceive you. everyone knows you aren't legit

I don't give a fuck about the "trolls". I'm addressing the non-trolls, who actually give a fuck yet sit back, while I get shilled to death. If you're not a troll or a shill, then YOU shouldn't let them shit up the board as much as you do. Shills and trolls exist, because YOU allow them. You let a bunch of teenages shit up the board with their threads and posts. YOU allow them to RUIN your credibility and validity, every. single. day. I don't have a single fuck to give about YOU. I'm not even actually replying to YOU. I'm acknowledging ALL OF Sup Forums and if you're not a payrolled shill or troll then you know I'm talking to YOU. If you believe in what's actually happening in front of you, then try MAKING Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN, instead of letting ppl like Brock and Soros, make it what THEY choose. STOP VALIDATING, the invalid and more people like me, will come.

leave then you thin skinned piece of shit.

That account it so fucking annoying. So god damn smug. But the funny part is, they only do their big long twitter rants when something happens. Weather real or not. After an user claims something they will tweet how they knew this was going to happen, that they have always been in contact with that person, etc etc hahaha

Stop fighting the shills and drop some pills

The only article I found on it was dated from October 6th, after the post. Is there an article revealing it from the 5th or before?

>then you know I'm talking to YOU.

No LARP would say this. I can see you care.

LARP

>your biggest concern should be "WHAT HAPPENS, BETWEEN NOW AND WHEN".

Can you tell us more?

Never mind. It seems that the earliest article is from October 5th, a couple hours before MegaAnon's second post in the OP where they mention internal reports about it.

I'm sensing a singnificant degree of Autism. They always get upset when you question their reality construct.

Weather someone larps are not doesn't matter as long as they construct predictive points that are accurate. Some people have good guess work or maybe it's really someone with inside information. Without all the details there is no effective way to tell the two apart.

Because I hate seeing those who are honestly dedicated to this board and ultimately, the truth, wasting their times following incorrect paths. The only power the people have, is our mass and the ability to collectively come together and instantaneously aggregate and share information and ideas. It's the ONLY POWER we hold over the swamp. The power of the purse via congress, is long gone. Sup Forums chooses to continuously miss the fundamental point of my posts, though I've consistently made it crystal clear. I'm never necessarily trying to "break news" to you. Candidly, if what I'm saying seems new to you, you're just not paying attention. Like with Kelly's phone. READ MY STATEMENT ABOUT IT AGAIN. I wrote it from an "I assumed you already knew about Kelly's cell phone" perspective. Politico published one random article about it before i said it...but factually, it's been missing for more than 2 months. Regardless of that, I wasn't trying to break the news of Kelly's phone... that's not what's IMPORTANT ABOUT IT. I was just using it as an example of HOW THE DEEP SETS THEMSELVES UP AND COVERS THEIR ASSES. IN STRATEGIC ADVANCE.

Trust me, one day it's gonna seem awfully "convenient" that Kelly's phone went missing, which then left it vulnerable for (((them))) to publicly claim "compromised" and when they need to "prove timeframes" to "substantiate" their "claims of compromise", low and behold, a few obscure and hardly circulated published articles will validate (((them))). AGAIN, I'M NOT TRYING TO BREAK SHIT TO YOU. I'M CONNECTING DOTS YOUR MISSING OR INNOCENTLY OVERLOOKING, to keep YOU ON TRACK. Take it or leave it.

youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo

Yup. This is the same person who came here and went nuts about Kim dotcom lying about giving info on Seth Rich. I remember getting into a "discussion" with them then & they acted the exact same way. Caps & all. Along with the condescending overtone.

No. She is full of shit.

The best ears are still listening my friend. The truth will win.

Here's where we agree and here's where you're wrong. I agree that "John" was legitimate for my own personal reasons. Based on what I'm also privy to, whoever blackwater user is, was also legitimate in very specific areas... meaning, he said what he honestly took from what he was seeing/doing, but his bosses didn't give him the whole story, which to me signals, he simply has tier 1-3 security clearance. Nothing more, nothing less. Both are good dudes with more access and clearances than you'd ever have.

Where we disagree is on individual purpose. Personally, like I said in my post below, I'm not here to break n we. I try to use the Intel/knowledge I have and can confirm, to keep collective masses on track instead of chasing beat paths of blatant bullshit. There are others with legitimate, credible info, who come once or a couple of times, to dump info then just leave with no intentions of returning. These are usually people wit no prior knowledge of /pop/ or similar user boards, who are looking to dump info who are guided to Sup Forums or other boards, with no prior knowledge or usage of those boards.

I think she's legit (at least the posts in pic related), at least in terms of being in the system where she claims to be. That doesn't guarantee that she's right about everything; she admitted she thought some things were coming sooner and got delayed, so she doesn't know *everything* and plans could change anyway.

But unlike many larps, she doesn't just drop breadcrumbs that could be interpreted a dozen different ways. She's predicted some pretty specific things, so she is going to be proven right or not. She hasn't given a specific timeline, and it makes sense that she can't, but the clock is ticking. The (((globalists))) are raising the stakes, so if the president is going to do what she said, he can't afford to wait too long. He surely can't wait until after the next election, for instance.

I really want to believe you're real. That would be great. You can't really blame anyone for being skeptical at this point though. Something actually has to happen first if you're going to convince people.

People mention blackwater, but where there any JSOC involvement?

Anyone who thinks these are LARP's are either useful idiots or shills. Wake the fuck up.

And like clockwork. The 1 post defending fatty brigade is here! It's also funny that the last post by fatty fat fat is without CAPS! AND IS BACK TRACKING. Huh. Weird.