Why is Hollywood so goddamn sensitive and liberal?

Why is Hollywood so goddamn sensitive and liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/12030156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she should be nicer. someone could snatch her and keep her in a shed

((()))
Welcome to Sup Forums

The autism is strong with that one

>i don't want to live in a world where i have to take care of myself. :^( why aren't you affirming my sentiments?!!

Women are autistic with no social skills. It is not men who have no social skills, it is women. Because by and large women do not need to develop decorum and social skills they are awarded the entire world on a platter to them simply for having a fuckhole.

Jesus it's not like the dude chloroformed her, threw her in a van, and kept her in a pit in his basement. She should've sucked him off right there on the spot in thanks for his kind approach.

TWISTED SISTER?

Don't objectify you misogynistic meanies

She is right tho

Being an attractive woman must be hell.
Imagine every day some creep coming up to you

wow, just wow. literal rape

Imagine being so pathetic to be a celebrity and start Twitter fights with random people, who are right in what they're saying no less.

kek

There is a whole sub-class of men who go years at a time without ever hearing a single compliment from a woman.

These are the men who live their lives as ghosts, who drift through the world invisible and unacknowledged until they gather the courage to make themselves known - at which point they are seen only as a nuisances and creeps, to be avoided at all costs and mocked for daring to encroach upon the lives of others.

I would rather live a life where I bear the burden of having to reject the affections of others than a life in which I have forgotten what affection even feels like.

It's the same for an attractive man. Except they're expected to laugh off fat ugly women groping them, harassing them, and dealing with however society views them after the woman's childish outburst from being declined.

Yeah imagine being so attractive literally everyone wants to smell your shit and wait on you hand and foot, must be tough.

It's round about way of saying she is attractive

maestro

>he doesn't realise women thrive off attention
The only reason women ever complain about "unwanted" attention is because doing so gets them even more attention.

How dare you call me attractive! RAPE!

Because no decent, humble human being with a sense of work ethic thinks to themselves, "I want to act for a living"

Hollywood is full of pedos and they need the progressive agenda to achieve pedo acceptance in society by normalising all sorts of other degenerate behaviour first

Duh

She is tasty.

>When a nignog has more of a clue than they do

true

Not really... Physically, the most girls do is flirt w/ you and then eventually barely tap you on the butt. A group of women they might do stuff to show off to each other but not if they genuinely find you sexy (intimidating, scary, not a good sport, not a guy who's fucked-but a guy who fucks)
If girls find you sexy they offer themselves up to be groped and harassed. If they find you hot, they think it's kinda gay- like abercrombie and fitch faggot and maybe'll do what you described.
Declining them ---You can say you have GF over and over and they will call you gay tho. They tell people you're gay if you turn them down and you have a GF and it's like WTF.

All you faggots hating on the white girl and defending the nigger tsa agent that can't just do his fuckng job without muh dicking every white woman that passes his nigger checkpoint.

Fuck y'all nigger lovers.

She's gonna age like a piss drenched Kraft-single on a hot summers day I'm calling it now

Peasant jowls coming soon

This. You guys are way too hard on yourselves. Women may talk more than men, but by all metrics they are far more socially inept than most men. They cannot initiate conversation, keep it going, or talk about anything other than themselves - and they're neurotic on top of all that.

The tsa agent was too ugly

She's not even that pretty now. Still I wanna suck her chin,forehead french, drill into her eyes with mine, pick her nose and eat it...

I want a pic of this tsa agent to confirm. I honestly believe she made this up or imagined it for attention

>ugly

You mean lowly. Think like a woman mate. It's not his looks that frightened her. It's the fact that he's an untouchable in her eyes.

I'm a sperglord and women are great with me. I much prefer talking to them than men- IF the woman is open to me. If not they fucking kill me w/ coldness.
They understand what I'm trying to say usually yet are much more insistent that I can't say it- it's not allowed.
Anything more than chit chat w/ men feels gay and cloying

For your enjoyment or hers?

brie larson is ugly, shes like a less attractive version of the mom from grounded for life.

mine, fuck her.

She should be nicer as smile more often.

women do not find men with no guy friends attractive, means you're a loser, especially if you have no best friend. bitches are just being nice to you because they feel sorry for you.

I'm outside the alpha-beta thing. I know what you're saying but it's not true for me.

>the mom from grounded for life.
I think I remember her. Fat tits, right?

NOBODY ON Sup Forums GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PEDOWOOD

Thas her.

yeah man, she had nice ass tits

i wasn't calling you beta bro. i'm just saying you should get a guy best friend. someone to have your back because bitches just don't make good friends. plus if you ever get married it would be weird if you have no groomsmen.

speak for yourself, Weinsteinenbergergoldcohenbromowitz.

vimeo.com/12030156

Thing is, it's a double edge sword. When I was younger, I used to feel bad for women in this regard too thinking, "Man, must be tough having men just ogling at you and constantly trying to find ways to fuck you."

I stopped feeling bad when I realized that the the pros of being even a mildly attractive woman outweigh the cons. Women feel no compunction in the slightest ignoring or even banking on pros.

I am sure there are some SOME women out there that turn down free things and preferencial treatment, but I am guessing that Brie Larson is not one of them, seeing as how she is an actress in Tinseltown.

I want to state that I am not blaming women for doing this, because every organism uses the natural advantages that it has. I use my strength and intellect to wow people and make them laugh. Women, on the other hand, are attractive and use it to get free things. If they are okay with that, they should expect some drawbacks from that as well.

Yeah, bitches make horrible friends.
I do need guy friends. Not gonna lie- I am a slave to puss. reading this ---, I need help...

She is just pissed because she is not even 30 and a dude way below her league thought he had a shot.

Misdirected anger at men over her fading looks and career.

if you hit age 25, old woman will start creeping on you. you can undo this by obviously looking like a massive asshole who is about to fire back some hurtful words.

Okay good I was just checking

>tfw not funny enough to make up for being only average in appearance

She's a less hot Claudia from that show Grounded for Life

This is just Women being pieces of shit

if the TSA agent looked like Ryan Gosling, she would have gave his numbers & probably fucked him that same day

Also i bet she said nothing about Harvey Weinstein

Did she ever reply to that comment? When I read it on Twitter a few days ago, I was curious how that response would go. 100% sure if it looked like RG she would be all giddy about it. Or she would cry because he DIDN'T ask for her number when she was obviously flirting by smiling at him.

How do you guys feel about TSA? I've met nice ones but a lot are giant assholes in my experience. I get it tho I mean how dumb are some of these fucking faggots in line that take forever to get shoes off don't check pockets don't listen to anything that's being blasted over a loudspeaker. I see it so often and it's like how can you not remember or follow such basic instructions

Pics of your alleged hotness or GTFO

Because everyone who works there is leterally an attention whore. That's what their whole job is about.

why do Chihuahuas always look high

Kek

The inbreeding

Are you serious?!

Don't you remember that blue eyed half & half with a tear tattoo on his face arrested for, I forget, but his mugshot blew up because he looked like a "Model"? They had articles about him Twitter was filled with females who didn't care what he did etc.

I rarely go on planes, but last time I did, some fat black Laqueesha used some spray on my hands to check for bomb making/gunpowder residue yet she decided to let the turban-wearing mudslime to go through without checking him. That fucking pissed me off.

I had a random bloke kiss me on the cheek last night, I'm a straight guy. It was disgusting but I'm not going to sit and cry about it. People need to get a grip over catcalls/unwanted approaches.

Why are people nowadays so damn narcissistic?

>look at me I'm so important

What women are saying is:

"I don't want to live in a world where I have decisions to make."

She would literally and unironically be happier if men made all choices for her.

It's true, she would be less stressed if she was married off in her youth.

> I don't want to live in a world where it's on me....

What she means is:

I don't want this responsibility because I'm an entitled cunt with the mentality of a teenager.

Tell us something we don't know.

This!

Plus, she'll either whine because men are asking her out, or whine because they aren't. Her dating life would be so much more difficult if she were a man, who both had to do 99% of the work in dating, and at the same time was not allowed to complain about it, all the while getting bashed for being weak and yet having male privilege.

Try being an attractive man like me with a great career, a lot of wealth and numerous properties as well as other investments.

Women are all over me like a fly on shit and will touch me without permission. Women are fucking hypocrites and that's the problem.

Yea that's why I get pissed. If the TSA wants or feels the need to be politically correct we should just do away with it all together because that's the one agency that was supposed to target people based on race

Half of the Holywood A listers were raped by Harvey Weinstein.

When Trump joked about this to Billy Bush, and it went public, the Weinsteined celebrities snapped.

Kinda like joking about the Holocaust to these Pussyhat rape victims/.

Trump triggered their rage, now they have calmed down enough to go after the Hollywood Jew producers who raped them.

Pic is of Barry and Harvey joking about Pussyhatters

Harvey "You want on my screen you squat on my peen" Weinsten

Wrong pic

Harvey "I'm the man who has the power so you will watch my fat ass shower" Weinstein

Harvey "Want the role? Give me your hole!" Weinstein

The vocal hollywood liberals are just wealthy people who's only access to the outside world is reading the title of sensationalist articles on their smartphone, they never break out of their clique.

Harvey "Roses are red. Violets are blue. She don't think she be having sex with me but she do." Weinstein

Harvey "If you want to see the box office flowing, just blow me" Weinstein

Women don't even know these men exist. The whole notion of feminism stems from an apex fallacy; they see the men at the top and transmit that onto all men.

There's a reason suffragettes were mostly wealthy, the coal miner's wife didn't want his life

Harvey "If you want the gold statue, you must sleep with the fat jew" Weinstein.

>You'll never get to see a naked and tearful Ashley Judd be a breakdancing dreidel peeing and pooping everywhere while singing the song for Harvey's sexual pleasure

I didn't much care for Hollywood before but now that I know they've been holding out on us it's on motherfuckers ya dun goofed

Harvey "Want your film to be an award-winning blockbuster? Become my award-winning cocksucker." Weinstein

>Ashley Judd be a breakdancing dreidel peeing and pooping everywhere while singing the song for Harvey's sexual pleasure
I would actually pay for tickets to see that. Last movie I saw in theaters was Lord of the Rings. We need more nude shit/piss movies.

Harvey "If you want your role in Planet of the Apes, please don't accuse me of statutory rape" Weinstein

Harvey "Wanna be famous? Give me your anus!" Weinstein

These complaints are basically a tool for them to signal their attractiveness to others without being seen as arrogant.

You still are, sweetie.

The vast majority of autists are men. Women do have more empathy and social skills. They only use them on people they deem worthy. i.e. whoever can spend the most money on them.

I had a guy insert his cock into my pants pocket yesterday. It's just part and parcel.

>Assuming someone is male because they have a penis

Apologize to Muslims now!

It's not so bad with randoms, takes a second and a half to say "no thanks." It's an issue with complicating friendships more than anything else, but it's not really Hellish as much as a nuisance.

>Harvey "If you want to see the box office flowing, just blow me" Weinstein
> Not "If you want to see the box office flowing, you better start blowing"

Women don't give a fuck about this. They can't possibly know how it feels like and they don't care about anyone but themselves anyway

I hope these women enjoy their Muslim masters who will surely afford them the dignity and respect we white devils never did.

(You)

>I don't want to live in a world where people keep telling me I'm pretty and wanting to be my special friend

Fucking women

best.

Seriously. Go make a fake dating profile as an average woman. You will get inundated with hundreds of messages and likes within an hour. Now go make a dating profile as an average man. It will take years of using the website to get the amount of attention that the woman profile will get in a day.

I recently saw a website where girl neets and other cunts basically talked about how they see men, especially the ones who aren't really good looking trying to flirt with them.

Kinda put a stop to me wanting to date or even get together with a girl.