Based 94 year old WW2 veteran comes out in support of Refugees

>Harry Smith, a 94 year old WW2 veteran says, we once welcomed refugees, can't abandon them now.

>He says just like Britian accepted 200,000 Polish refugees during WW2, we should accept refugees from the middle east and Africa for the sake of humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJKMPBZYZ7U

Looks like liberals claiming that WW2 soldiers were leftists is not just a meme, but the reality.

He is 94 years old. Can he fuck off and die now? His generation has already ass fucked the world hard enough.

Refugees welcome.

Not true lol. I have known dozens of WW2 veterans. I am from an army and navy family. The majority of them agree with us. Or at least from my wide anecdotal experience. And I am from Cucknada with Bongistani relatives.

Sorry, but he comes from a family with a history of longevity, two of his uncle's lived well over a 100.

The Goyest Generation.

In ww2 we sent refugees home after the war was over. That's the problem with the modern refugee crisis: refugees are NOT immigrants refugees are supposed to be given a temporary place to live then sent home when their country is safe again

>Accepting the refugees from a country you promised to protect (then failed to do so and let Hitler and the soviets invade) is equal to a bunch of poor north Africans fleeing shitty economies

>we once welcomed refugees,
And we still do
Problem is that unskilled workers from Pakistan are now considered refugees.
They can literally die in the worst way imaginable and I would shed no tears and lose no sleep while shutting my door on them.

hope his grandson gets raped by a somali refugee

He also BTFOd gun fags

Nazis BTFO.

Hey OP
Any proof that he's an actual vet?
Look em up, ya may be surprised what ya find.

Yeah because it was foreign armies who invaded Germany and ended nazism. And hitler never took the guns of most ordinary Germans he just took guns from Jews commies etc

>occupation army
> Ww2 veteran

Choose one

94 yrs old and using social media is pathetic

Who gives a fuck about what that old fart supports?Just die already dude

>200,00

So....they've already reached their cap is what he's saying. Great, lock down the borders.

>allied countries will defend this

>That dry sarcasm

Yeah a 94 year old is reponsoble for this statement

In reality he was hired to be the face of a media group

Would be nice if one of this rapefugees bashed his stupid old head in desu

You know all the WW2 vets didn't come home after Hitler shot himself? People were conscripted in and didn't leave until they were demobbed. My grandfather was fighting most of six years and was among occupying forces for months after May. Some conscripts weren't demobbed for years if they didn't go in during the early war.

He's clearly gone senile.

compares actual war refugees from a real war to niggers migrating for welfare in europe

veteran or a no a strawman is a strawman. These arent refugees

Is he an actual veteran or is he a LARPing POG?
There seems to be plenty of those spewing liberal beliefs as if it validated them more.

It pains me to say it, but he is a traitor to his country.

>be British goy
>go to war against le ebil nazis
>your country turns against every value you supposedly fought for and replaces you with third world savages

Has any group ever been cucked as hard as WWII vets?

Senile old cunt.

Patton disagrees

Finding a handful of WW2 vets doesn't negate the fact that the majority of WW2 vets don't support it.

I hope this fucker stokes the fires of Hell for all eternity.

also

>us grandpa liberate the world for bbc for white chicks
>british empire lost nearly everything that counts including their penises

>or get done
Why does your nanny state make the exact same threat that nigglets make?

Probably signed up for war to get laid like most men at the time, then tries to act like a hero while letting the jews win. Fucking traitors.

>implying that taking millions of low iq, violent subhumans that only want to rape and get money is just as noble as taking in people who were legitimate refugees and were actively being persecuted and who eventually fought back their freedom
I don't even know what to say, this guy is on a whole new level of retarded.

I'll give him one year max

150k likes? lmao damn Sup Forums btfo

lets see one of you right wingers twitters get 150k likes on one of your tweets. Not even TRUMP gets that many likes. How does it feel being a fucking minority?

they were sent back to USSR, also German soldiers were left to starve, as were German civilians in the French occupation zone (who thought this was a good idea).

Most of those likes are most likely from (((bots))).

(((Harry Smith)))

>200k refugees from a similar cultural background is now the same as 5mill mongrels

WWII refugees were White ,Harry take a closer look at these...they want to rape your great granddaughter