Going to Britannia

I plan on visiting London soon, but I need some locations to visit.

Give me to worst places in and/or around London; don't bother posting locations where there is no active threat of me being shot, stabbed, or at least have acid thrown in my face.

Other urls found in this thread:

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&country2=Czech Republic&city1=London&city2=Prague
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-9NNyBipk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just stick to central London. If you actually believe the Sup Forums memes then I genuinely feel sorry for you being so gullible. There are shit areas and good areas, but the city is basically one big fucking tourist attraction. All the nogs and chinks you will see are almost guaranteed to be from abroad on holiday anyway.
Also, why the fuck would you even go to London. You really fell for the capital meme.
PS there is literally no risk to foreigners being shot or stabbed because it happens between gangs or snackbars do it every now and then.

This reminds me of that Brazilian copypasta from Sup Forums where tourists need to avoid supermarkets and mass gatherings somebody post it.

run, hide tell
report, remove, rinse

resepct our customs and we will respect yours. Insulting muslims is 15 years in prison. Tread lightly

>I plan on visiting London soon
Why? Go to England instead.

>All the nogs you will see are almost guaranteed to be from abroad on holiday anyway.

>I plan on visiting London soon

Why? I would never set foot in the country now.

The crown has fallen. England is no more.

>London
Lol, what a joke.

Luton.
Slough.
Tower Hamlets.
Hackney.

London is far far nicer than most of the country, especially the north which is an absolute shithole. Ignore the Sup Forums memes, they are mainly spread by butthurt northerners who are upset Maggie BTFO'd their cancerous unions and replaced them with the London banking sector which has made this country rich.

what has become of you father?

>Give me to worst places in and/or around London
The shit bit of Hackney(wogs)
Newham(pakis)
Addo(chavs)
Not London per se but
Lutons one of the worse bits of the UK
1/3 Brit 1/3 pole 1/3 paki, you can't start a race war just by walking too loud
Slough is same of Luton
Margate and Hastings is full of (white) homeless drug addicts
Brighton is looks dirtier than a shitty bit of London and is full of commie students

That is true of the central bit though, have you seen Westminster property prices lately

food for thought

>
Doesn't sharia law make all of London a no go zone for infidels?

Come to Brixton or Peckham late at night. Let me know how much you don’t get stabbed then.

>All the nogs and chinks you will see are almost guaranteed to be from abroad on holiday anyway.
oh wow, are the niggers in South London on an extended vacation?

He said London you fuck

There's no way that Croydon isn't Jamaica or Poland, and Yemen in Kensington? It's russian billionaire town

Yous gonna get shanked innit white boi. See a white in my area and yous done for innit. American terrorist pig

I fucking wish.

>t. bradfordistani shitskin who has never been to london

>Plan on visiting london
Why.
Why are you doing this, you're literally just seeing the same capital city you seein every Western Country, they're all the same.
You're like the eejits who viait Ireland on Holiday & literally only visit Dublin.
You're wasting your time & not seeing the real country, just go North.

Those are hipster areas now, all the wogs moved down to essex and brent

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

No, you're just stupid. London is nothing like the rest of England. That's like saying Detroit is representative of the U.S.A as a whole. But hey, were on Sup Forums i guess.

Do you like dust, 24/7 noise, covered women, and people that look at you funny? Then maybe London is the place for you.

Excuse me, even (central) Manchester is far beyond London. The crowds stick to Arndale and Piccadilly, and the Northern Quarter is basically London in the 90s and early 2000s. York is one of the last bastions of white briton urban space. Leeds is indeed shit, though.

Pretty much

London is very different to European capitals, what are you on about

Nope. I'm a proud white British Londoner.

It's gud innite mate?

Allahu Akbar, you should be a dirty kaffir

why do people hate Leeds? It's pretty comfy

>Someone who read the post
Bradford, Lancaster, Oldham, Small Heath Birmingham, most of East London but particularly Bow, Whitechapel. South London: thamesmead (clockwork orange filmed there, hideous), Peckham, Streatham. South London is niggerville. East London is pakiland. Northern mill towns are pakiland.
Then to detox, the New Forest, Cotswolds, Wales, most of Scotland

Come down to the south west it's much nicer here

Benefits:
>97% white
>Beautiful
>good village pubs
>we will treat you right.
>great culture unlike londinistan

Idk, I've been a couple times and my experience has always included Stacies in tube dresses, seemingly impervious to the freezing rain, screaming bloody murder at 2 in the morning

full of pakis and wogs, york is the only real city left

go to stonehenge. it's like 1.5 hours away by car. You can stop by bathe too.

lots of cabs will take you there

All Western Capital Cities are the same. Shitskin-filled, cuck inhabited cramped unnatural spaces.
Some are worse than others, e.g London, Paris, Berlin.
Don't lie to yourself bong, Face reality.

This guy gets it.

>Some are worse than others, e.g London, Paris, Berlin
Fun fact:these cities have lower quality of life index than Prague

>Cab to Stonehenge
Enjoy paying £200
Train there will be about £20
Coach around £5

i'm sure it's lovely , how much is left on your mortgage?

I live in London, and visited Leeds.Seemed pretty British and safe compared to the capital.

no that can't be right, it was my understanding that all the knives had been binned

It's full of pakis and the whites there are worse than niggers and Pikeys

>Prague
>Warsaw
>Vienna
>Munich
>Bilbao
>Zurich
>Florence
Please

I wonder why..

Definitely. It's just me complaining about nightlife honestly

>Pruage
>Warsaw
>Western Europe
Syzmon please

we got invaded

Half of those aren't capitals.
Open your Eyes & stop ignoring what's being done to Our Cities.

Quality of life in London is lower than in Prague or Warsaw.But the main difference is between Eastern European cities and Western ones. East Europe doesn't have large non-European minorities.
Yup quality of life in Prague is also higher than in London

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&country2=Czech Republic&city1=London&city2=Prague

So you want to go to the most dangerous areas? I think the main Muslim stronghold is called Whitechapel, go there let the "locals" hear your American accent and you'll recieve the masochism you seek.

I'm well aware that cities are not just what they are known for.

For instance, I am from Chicago. Although the bad areas are really bad, so much so that the police will stop you and tell you to leave, obviously their are a few places worth visiting. That being said, I want to see the Chicago equivalent of London/UK.

Is there even a difference.

You fucking idiot.

Train to Stonehenge will be 200. Cab will be 500. Coach would be 5, but no coach will take you there.

Man, I'm from Prague and everyone calls me "Western" no matter where I go; not that I consider myself that

Sorry, missed the bit about capital.

>cropping the original so you can cherry pick

Why is it that half of Poland has seemed to moved to London now
There's 4 polski skleps within 5 miles of me

both Prague and Warsaw are safer to live in than Paris or London, better life quality too.Pic related.

just go to central and wear plenty of bacon

There's no equivalent to Chicago, because we don't have the same number of blacks that America does. If you just want to get beaten up, go to Bolton or some other shithole on a Saturday night.

Eastern Europe is nicer than the west (excluding the Balkans)
The divide is at the former commie line or the Germanic and romance/Slav line

I'd take Eastern European versions of Us Over niggers & goatfuckers any day.

Half of Poland would be 14 million.
Mainly due to past unemployemnt and worse wages.
Now it is becoming a bit better, I and others might come back.

Forget London. Birmingham city centre is all the rage for getting ACID'D

I'm not saying they are bad just not geographically western Europe

Thanks for the suggestions; btw I am willing to travel further, I'd just rather not have to travel too far from the airport.

Actually, Elephant and Castle is probably your cup of tea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-9NNyBipk

London pretty much summed up.

Yes, England is ENTIRELY different to London. Going into London as an Englishman is like visiting another country, or continent. Ethnically, politically and culturally it's entirely different to anywhere else in the British isles.

Good, prosze wypierdalac tadek

tottenham hale is pretty shit

I am assuming you are larping. Otherwise, I'll string you up and fly you like a flag.

Ah, now I remember - Tower Hamlets is the place you wana go to get your masochistic burger ass snackbared.

OP here, phone posting shit who's IP changes every time they tune it off/on.

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions. Seems like the UKs got alot of pretty shitty places. I'll try to visit all of the, if you see me I'll be the one with an American flag.

I am going to london soon too.
What are the best historical sites and museums?

London is actually pretty tame. As a native, I always feel sorry for tourists here. Expensive and corporate desu.

National gallery
Portrait
Tate classic
Natrual History museum
BofE museum
"City of London" (the verry innermost part)
Take the London duck toor
They have this boat that also drives around the main sites

Also to add
Imperial war museum
Southbank if your into art
Chinatown for chink food
Harringey for continental food
Stamford hill if you want to go on a Safari to see packs of kikes