Michael Moore 'Repeal The ‘Ancient And Outdated 2nd Amendment’

Is Mr Moore right on this one? Do you think he means well?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/05/michael-moore-its-time-to-repeal-the-ancient-and-outdated-2nd-amendment/
newsweek.com/change-constitution-and-restrict-gun-rights-says-michael-moore-678634
news.sky.com/story/michael-moore-trump-believes-in-fascism-10309021
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Repeal the ancient and outdated 13,14,15 and 19.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/05/michael-moore-its-time-to-repeal-the-ancient-and-outdated-2nd-amendment/

You can read his full suggestion here

newsweek.com/change-constitution-and-restrict-gun-rights-says-michael-moore-678634

>Trump is literally Hitler but we should let him take our guns :DDDD
news.sky.com/story/michael-moore-trump-believes-in-fascism-10309021

>Moore goes on to propose specific regulations. For example, given the vast majority of gun violence is committed by men, any male attempting to buy a gun would have to get a waiver from his current wife or partner as well as his former wife or partner.

Moore needs to do some situps and drop some weight before i take any advice from him on personal safety

How about we repeal his right to seconds.

I'm ok with this - any man that gets married is clearly insane and a threat

>bowling for columbine
>feminist islam womens marches
>vegas shooting
this fat piece of shit needs to get iced already, hes one of the lefts field marshalls.

>One’s guns must be stored at a licensed gun club or government-regulated gun storage facility. Believing that having a gun in your home provides you with protection is an American myth. People who die from a home invasion make up a sad but minuscule .04% of all gun murders in the US. And over a third of them are killed by their own gun that the criminal has either stolen or wrestled from them.

Bill of Rights are untouchable, that's the point.

If you remove one, then you have precedent to remove the other 9.

Remember: the last time Michael Moore seriously tried to fight the Second Amendment, Matt Stone and Trey Parker created a doll of him for Team America just to portray him as an unhinged, fat slob with his death scene involving the doll being stuffed with ham and then blown up.

Moore is defending Weinstein, he is toast.

>We are not a country of gun nuts. 77% of all Americans do NOT own a gun! If three-quarters of the country has decided they have no need for a gun, three-quarters of the country may also decide they have no need for an archaic amendment that allows retired accountants to own 47 assault weapons. LET’S ORGANIZE THE 77%!

Do you think Americans are living under tyranny of a minority?

>Mr. Moore
Ms. Moore. Please respect her pronouns

Make this known, spam it, ship it, meme it, like paul revere, we shall let freedom ring

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero

reminder

We go on, repeal it.
I bet old mr moore wouldn't live 4 weeks after its repeal.

SHALL

He's going to have a rude awakening when he realizes gun rights aren't a binary choice and 3/4 of the states are required to ratify out an amendment. Maybe he'll be like that troll post that suggested America should have a referendum over the second amendment.

The absolute junior madman.

Michael "the attention whore" Moore
Michael "2 pussy 4 war" Moore?

meh....

says the wealthy communist from his gated estate on lakefront property near the michigan/canadian border.

"White people have to learn that they are on their way out and that may not be such a bad thing"

Michael Moore in response to the Las Vegas shooting

NOT

>Weinstein
Why does this name ring a bell?

Hollywood's fat fucks gotta stick together.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

New ideas are good
Old ideas are lame
Now lets do sex drug time

Checked

Not bad, funny how columbine and vegas also both had marilyn manson involved as well wonder if moore was the one behind manson getting crushed underneath those giant prop guns, you know payback for making him look like an idiot all those years ago

no, we need to strengthen the second amendment.

anyt man portable weapon should explicitly be legal.

>maoist redguard attacking the 4 olds better known to western society as what is refered to as tradition

Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas. One of the stated goals of the Cultural Revolution in the People's Republic of China was to bring an end to the Four Olds.[1] The campaign to destroy the Four Olds began in Beijing on August 19, 1966, shortly after the launch of the Cultural Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

>wiki page for brief overview

>no face
I'm calling bullshit. Right number of chins tho.

I want to believe.
>tfw it turns out to be a real spite leak
fuck spike lee, its all about them spite leaks

>in recent news, three small children who got between attention whore Micheal More and a microphone were trampled to death...

You know what is funny.
Moore is always about dem programs, get rid of guns, and increase food stamps, yet if he loved those things so much why did he FLEE FUCKING MICHIGAN, DETROIT! Of all places.

Why didn't he stay and give back?

I remember when he used to make jokes about being shot by a black guy in Detroit instead of dying naturally.

we need to change the second amendment to the right to have sturdier rings

BE

Moore is a fuckin idiot and he can fuck off

How come you guys think tougher gun laws literally means they are coming for your guns? Remember how much you guys screamed about Obama coming for your guns? 8 years, not one gun was taken from you people. Stop freaking out over this, please. Think rationally for a second. The only thing the left and the sane center in this country are saying, is that we need tougher laws to make it harder for some IDIOT to get a bunch of deadly weapons and then kill 60+ people in less than 30 minutes. Do you understand? Or not?

Fun fact his hometown is flint, michigan.

>a'yo why mike moore always got to be so racist only carin about dem white folk

Michael "dont need a fork" moore

Savage lol

I'm sure criminals that purchase illegal firearms that crossed the border will follow this rule.

This. This right here. This is when I realized Don Jr. will be President of the United States in the future.

>doesnt know what O'sullivan's is
Did they stop at Rhodesia?

No. He is never right on anything. He's a globalist whore.

I think if the government ever went after the 2nd head on, there would be open rebellion. It would only confirm what people have been saying for decades.

let's repeal the declaration and just go back to be a British colony. we need to rewrite 2A so these retards understand the point:

"If every man has the right of defending, even by force,
his person, his liberty, and his property, a number of men
have the right to combine together to extend, to organize
a common force to provide regularly for this defense."

This fat Jew needs the gas ASAP!

So a third of 4% of 1% of deaths from home invasions are from the gun owner's own gun being used against him?

Even that one third figure is probably bullshit.

Moore isn't right on anything except maybe restaurant recommendations.

Keep going with this logic. Since most gun crimes are committed by blacks, any would-be black gun owner must be endorsed by two white people before he can complete the transaction.

I dont know what O'Sullivan's is, educate me please. Otherwise, I kinna agree with the 'lets end guns' guy.

This man is amazingly evil, I wonder why he hasn't been killed yet. He is a lying, seething caldron of hatred of America and white people. We need to peel the blubber off, layer by layer while he is still alive.

Yes, get organized, and don't own weapons. You don't have the right to take ours. If you try, we will simply reduce your numbers with our guns until you make up less than 50%. Then we will kill the rest of you.

I prefer restaurants that serve food on plates and not in troughs though

> one side of politics pushing collectivism wants to repeal a part of the constitution design to protect individual rights from a tyrannical government.
> that side of politics has a long history of brutal dictatorships based on collectivism

Gee. I wonder if they support gun control because it would allow them to start violently imposing their politics on others?

It's not like we don't have a long history of it happening before.

My bad, forgot a word, meant "Osullivans law"
>"All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing."

Think of it like erosion, its not a gun grab all at once but instead rights are slowly chipped away at over time and generations, before you know it *poof* freedoms gone.

That's not what they're saying.

That's poorly written and doesn't include a right to bear arms.

Fat old rich hack. He should spend his time sexing thai ladies for 20 bucks long time instead he wants to be on tv

You should meme this. Call him a racist, and get black people to do the same. They never pass up an opportunity to call someone a racist.

Then they will be openly admittting that blacks commit most of the violent crime.

>Giving a shit about what some fat retard thinks.
Wew lad.

Slow or quick, it does not matter, as long as he no longer is operational.

And stress the fact he only cares about white people by pointing out how he only has something to say after incidents where the victims are white.
Use their shitty "white guy did it" past fake news ops and narratives against them too.
>dallas, no moore

kek
Ive been getting digits like mad this thread

Checked

>2nd amendment is outdated because the founding fathers didn't mean it for high-powered, modern weapons.
Moore doesn't understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment.
The purpose of everyone having the right to bare arms, is so that they can fight back should the government become tyrannical. Right now, the weapons the government have are far more powerful than the weapons civilians have.
If anything, by the second amendment, people should have the right to own tanks and military drones.

I had a dream a night or two ago about a timeline where the right was in control of the people. Everyone was happy, there were lots of whites, almost no shitskins, and they were traditional and had good morals. But the thing I remember the most from this dream was Micheal Moore. In the dream, I'm in college, and some students are talking about him spouting libtard bullshit. They then go on to refer to him as "Kikel Moore".

It was about the comfiest dream I've ever had.

Michael Moore's diverse crowd after his broadway show

The 13th and 19th amendments are also ancient and outdated, but no one is calling for their abolishment.

>but no one is calling for their abolishment
Sup Forums is

Gooks, boomers, bitches and a nigger. Lovely.

MAKE MOORE NO MORE

should we repeal the english language too? it's so old

so, basically if we get rid of the 1st and 2nd amendment, then we can manifest civil war into reality sooner. HOORAY!

Michael Moore is one of Harvey Weinstein's casting couch rapists.

What's the tl;Dr on this? What did weinstein do?

>Repeal
I really wish the would try to get rid of the 2nd. Get off your ass and make this happen fat boy. I'am getting tired of waiting

Emma Watson's last sight before passing out at the after party ...

...and we can stop referring to the Bible, God & Jesus. let's get rid of mosques and synagogues, too.

Michael Moore was holding the limo door ..

Michael Moore will die of conditions stemming from his grotesque obesity. LORD BEETUS, CLAIM THIS MAN!

i have a bit of respect for people that at least try to repeal or amend the amendment, instead of circumventing it. At least they're going to the proper route (also it'll never happen, so it's just virtue signalling)

>Come on guys, we don't want to change the >constitution. We just want 'common sense gun >control'.

This was the first time he ever gave up ice cream

god damn...

>muh musket

Michael Moore will come out as trans in 2018. Digits confirm.

Singles also confirm.

americans think 250 years is ancient

crew served weapon faggot.

>Look at me, Morty! I'm Puckle Guuuuun!!

>L O L CARTOONS XDD

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

k

I read batshit crazy stuff like this and I laugh and shake my head like everybody else, but the scary truth is, this is the sort of tyranny that these people absolutely would enforce if/when they seize power. They really believe this stuff.