Seriously how far will these protest go:

Seriously how far will these protest go: theringer.com/nfl/2017/10/8/16444248/michael-bennett-nfl-protests

But the Negro isn't human...

If I had to talk to anyone to be taken seriously, it wouldn't be the failed human being who calls himself Larry Wilmore

3/5th

Gee, I wonder why these protesters don't feel welcome in this country.

Why would they want to stand for the anthem of a nation of white devils that constantly dehumanize them?

How does it feel to have to rely on an ancient document to justify your feelings of racial superiority?

Could it be that you don't have any personal accomplishments to speak of, and that's why you constantly talk about the achievements of the past?

NFL. IS. SIDING. WITH. COP. KILLERS.

They can have free speech all they want, but they suppress messages all the time, the fact that NFL endorses this one is disturbing. They can all go to hell. If a race war is what they want, then so be it. Enough floor play.

>not seeing football players as human

because they aren't human. they are equipment, just like helmets and cleats, and like all worn equipment, they are replaced as soon as they can no longer perform their intended purpose.

Teams are already caving to Trump's demand.

Fact is most players just want to play well, make bank, and gain fame, notoriety, wealth, and women. Boredom kills more political causes than anything else.

And Trump will come out on top because of it.

They aren't, they do jack shit but commit crime and collect gibs.

Gee, I wonder why?

this
Unless they bake protests into the game I don't see how long they can keep this shit up

They are nothing but the bread and circus of the 20th and 21st century. People didnt care for the lives of the gladiators back in the ancient times unless they lost a bet.

Fuck the nfl

A sporting event is not a forum to discuss supposed grievances. They are paid to play a sport, not act as if they are trying to make a political statement. They don't need to add to the echo chamber of cherry-picked media outrage over events when every single crime statistic and metric shows otherwise.

What is the ultimate point in the protests and what is it they are actually protesting? It's as pointless a protest as the Occupy Wallstreet horsecockery. A "human" is free to say whatever they want, but that does not mean I have to watch/listen to the supposed drivel.

>nfl players crying about their fee fees
this is great. they're done.

The keep pushing that Sackorpick started the kneeling (actually he was sitting down because he was 3rd on the depth chart and by the 3rd preseason game someone noticed) but they neglect to mention that Sackorpick has stated that if he was signed by an NFL team he would now stand for the Anthem.

Also
>he didn't vote in the election
>he idolizes communists

So, the guy that started it is a half-breed, mudslime convert that's all for communism and they wonder why we say it's unAmerican.

>sportsmen ain't human
That's right, they exist only for my entertainment. Just like actors and other talking heads on TV

They aren’t human, they are turbocharged roided-out rape and assault machines, apes basically. And now they’re confused as to why their former fans are turning their backs?

Just proves they have low IQs.

Football is now for SJWs and blacks ONLY.

Liberals
> It is completely fine to boycott places because of the CEO's or a workers views on women/homosexuality
>WHHAAATT??? How dare you stop watching the NFL because player are exercising their right to protest

light a match
take a knee

the reason the Ravens and the rest of the NFL priced out the seats in Baltimore is to keep the ghetto blacks locked out.

Let the police leave, and the NFL sons of bitches will shoot the ghetto BLM themselves.

they aren't human