Why did baby boomers destroy our borders, rape the environment, rot out society (especially universities)...

Why did baby boomers destroy our borders, rape the environment, rot out society (especially universities), strangle everything with government and bureaucracy, and burden us with extreme debt? Wtf is wrong with them?

You forgot the part where they don't even acknowledge or care about what they've done.

i cant wait till theyre on life support so we can pull the fucking plug

Boomers want to be kids forever just like millenials

because it sounded like a good idea at the time maaaaaaaaan

Aren't baby boomers literal rape babies?

Maybe they all grew up without a dad?

Boomers didn't destroy your borders. Your immigration system is severely restrictive.

All they wanted was gibs. They didn't realize/care that it meant fucking over future generations.

Societal decay starts with boomer's parents. They made it too comfy for their children. Boomers were also the first gentiles that fell for the Jewish tricks en masse. They voted in a bunch of Jews into western nations, likely a mixture of the jew = white meme, and the anti-racist, anti-segregation meme.

Boomers also fell for the neo-liberal meme. They're literally too stupid to realize that if they bring in a bunch of third worlders to reduce labor cost then you fuck with the demographics of your nation, and will ultimately cause it to be destroyed because you wanted a cheap maid.

>Your immigration system is severely restrictive.
then why is canada, like almost all white countries, on a steady downwards trend towards whites becoming a minority?

they knew. all i remember about non war related politics growing up was everyone in government during the 80s and 90s warning each other and the public that if they do X then its going to make their children and grandchildren suffer. the response was always "what a fear mongering asshole, that cant be true"

a lot of the televised stuff is probably lost or locked up but if someone looked hard enough they could still make an 80+ hour long video of warnings.

Jews have them lsd and told them they attained enlightenment so theyre incapable of being wrong about anything, according to themselves

> will ultimately cause it to be destroyed because you wanted a cheap maid
why did they care so little about the future of their countries and their people? what made them this narcissistic?

It's easy to blame boomers. It's much more difficult to take personal responsibility for your own actions, set achievable goals, and work to make right the things you think are wrong, which is why it's always the road less traveled. Things won't magically fix themselves when the last boomer dies, so what have you done this week to fix the things you claim are wrong?

A mixture of things, but we must remember this: We must not resent the boomer, we need to understand what caused the boomers to do what they did. If we don't know why then we can't fix it ourselves - and we MUST fix it ourselves. We literally do not have a choice, it is up to us.

>we need to understand what caused the boomers to do what they did.

easy. they mate hate and negativity a bad thing and only let the good things come into their mind.

>It's easy to blame boomers.
Because they are at fault for these problems, which were caused BEFORE I was born and I inherited through no fault of my own.
>It's much more difficult to take personal responsibility for your own actions, set achievable goals, and work to make right the things you think are wrong, which is why it's always the road less traveled.
agreed, but I'm already taking that path
> what have you done this week to fix the things you claim are wrong?
put more into savings, researched home purchasing and designs, upped my weights in workouts, did more assignments for my grad STEM degree, dropped some gentle red pills on friends IRL, made and spread some red pills online, etc

what did you do?

That would make it way too easy. These fucks lived a hedonistic lifestyle where everything is viewed in terms of pleasure - no matter how much damage it does to others.

They need to become very familiar with its polar opposite - pain.

Hyperinflation and total collapse of the currency (the only thing they've ever cared about) should do quite nicely.

I jerk off to the sounds of screaming boomers.

When they will die Canada will become one of the greatest country on earth

I rage everytime I hear bob dylan songs on the radio, just listen to that drivel makes me go mad, it's obvious that the people at that time were gigantic faggots to begin with and all that LSD only made them more unbearable and dangerous. Baby boomers are fucking soulless if this is what moved them in the 60's, it was all just some generic feel good speak against "the (white) man" well the (((the real men))) sure used the time when every bodies head was open to anything do to all that acid these faggots were taking to poison us with subversive USSR/marxist propaganda.

>I jerk off to the sounds of screaming
dark eldar confirmed

this, and "imagine" by john lennon, a communist manifesto for drugged out 60s faggots

how bad is that stuff in iceland?

because the jews told them to.

The 60's and all the acid came to Iceland in the 70's.

was it contained in Reykjavik or did it spread to the countryside too? please tell me there are areas which haven't been corrupted

>Kids nowadays have it easy, hah :^)

they did it to create an environment in which struggle exists so that the strong will rise above

Mostly in Reykjavik, Keflavík and Akurreyri but mostly Reykjavík id say.

The boomers were the first generation to call Jews white. They will go down as the worst generation in history.

They were the first generation of the full explored and 'defined' global world. Post war children. Raised by parents who in turn were raised by parents whom had known nothing but struggle and strife. They went overboard trying to give the boomers the fantasy land they dreamed and fought for.

The result is a pampered and spoiled human who hasn't mentally developed beyond the age of 12. Because it was never challenged to do so. The men off that generation were massive optimists and never lived in 'the world of the real'.

They don't acknowledge what they've done because they don't understand. Millennials might suck but it's the first generation that gets re-confronted with the real reality of things. To a boomer the life is a Disney movie. They don't understand and therefor they can't accept responsibility.

because they are scum

solid post. how do we make sure this cycle doesn't repeat?

Funny how some of you milenials and zees demonize the boomers. I'm an x'er and we've always hated their hypocrisy.

> "DEADHEAD sticker on a Cadillac"

That sums them up... lazy hippies marching for communism, got rich because the 80s were easy if you were white, now trying to force communism on the rest of us.

Funny thing is all these pussyhat wearing milenials are slaves to this lot, and think because they're young and dressed like idiots, they're part of the revolution, man... Funny thing is, it's no longer a revolution, it's an oligarch they're worshipping, as all communism becomes.

And yet things are twenty times more difficult for us because of them. Setting goals is fine, but having to overcome adversity like this does something to a man.

And then they look at you when you're all done like you're some monster. In order to survive in this multi cultural cesspool you have to be ruthless and spartan like. It's a literal modern day agoge for white boys growing into men. And they act surprised that after all our fighting against the system. You become so used to it that you can't do anything else.

Things becoming more or less difficult with time is a reality of life. But there's always a price to be paid.

Can't expect me to compete with Tyrone while dodging Achmeds self made explosives while trying to have the body of Arnold S. live in a mansion like Leonardo DiCaprio, earning more money than Paddock and while I'm doing all this burning through girl after girl because feminism and the war on masculinity. And then expect when I've finally made it to become the nice and honest husband who shakes hands with the poor and ill favored.

I don't think it will happen again because the last time it happened was after WWII ended.
You would need a world war for such a thing to happen again.

It might be a cycle but it hasn't been manipulated and forced to the scale as it has been in todays world. Before this you could just say "fuck it" and throw up some shit. Now you have the entire world policing your mansplaining.

The only way to prevent this is a structural rigoureus school with seperation and defined roles for the sexes. Like in Sparta. Then again, even the Lacedaemon weakened when they beat Athens and had no tangible rivals left to fight.

In 2024 the oldest Baby Boomers (born 1946) will turn 78 years old which is the average life expectancy of an American male.

if a subsection of modern western populations envision a society like this, and the degenerates don't, why don't we separate from them and build it?

Because of (((them))). They won't let you. The whole world is governed now. Whilst the last 10.000 years it might have been chaos and lawless. But this gave way to nations that were truly free for a time. There might be structure and rule. But generally people could come together and decide a way off living that benefited them.

Nowadays any dreams of a society like this is diffused by the media, propaganda, culture and political movements that hide under the umbrella of being 'the good guys' and liberally minded.

In 1964 (((Jack Weinberg))) famously quoted not to trust anyone over the age of 30.
He's now 77 years old.

>Nowadays any dreams of a society like this is diffused by the media, propaganda, culture and political movements that hide under the umbrella of being 'the good guys' and liberally minded.
but we're starting to destroy that

Pic is Jack in 1964.

You kill all the jews

I'm not sure my friend, sometimes this world seems much larger than even we envisioned. Humanity as a whole might destroy all of this within a day if it wanted to. But small movements won't change the stream for now.

I fear that most normies are beyond saving and we need a massive demographic shift in attitude. Generation Z ish. But those of our generation will only snap if they get confronted with some traumatic or life challenging event/s.

No need to admit you're being cucked when your cheating girlfriend gives you a pitty blowjob and your employer gives you the minimal salary he can spare.

you speaketh the truth laddie

You're a good person, leaf.

thank you based kebab remover
are you making progress in your goals too?

Good post

don't have as much willpower, dropping redpills i find here on my friends, started working out 3 weeks ago, already looking and feeling better. now all i need to do is start studying alot for college and clean my damn room more often

>Implying you can ruin the environment.

Shut up you whiney cunt

what do you call pic related
or paving over tons of natural habitat to build more houses for worthless immigration

by then half our pop will be jobless immigrants

Unrionicaly it was the mass loss of religion in the household. With the average education and lack of global communication it was allot easier for people to be selfish without the threat of divine vengeance.

Your marriage is shitty, just divorce, fuck the kids, I'm sure you'll be much happier and have zero issues with your 5th wife. Why work to make a family work when there's no penalty to starting over.

In fact why marry at all, just use birth control/abortion. Fill your base instincts without actually needing to be a functional adult.

Buy a bunch of useless shit on a credit card and declare bankruptcy, YOU won't have to pay for it.

Man this new tech is great, but fuck learning how to use it. Just yell at the kid at best buy like all the niggers your generation imported for cheap labor. He's used to it by now.

boomers everyone. Take the blame you shithead.

>Boomers were also the first gentiles that fell for the Jewish tricks en mass
So the wars were justified to thin out whites? Greatest Generation are the biggest culprits.

good, what program are you taking in college?

This. They chose not to listen.

I remember around 2006 there was a guest on MSNBC warning that the housing market was in a bubble and overinvestment in it was risking a market-wide crash. The hosts literally laughed in his face and spent the rest of the segment explaining how real estate bubbles are impossible and the economy had never been stronger.

Of course we have to take responsibility. For the most part, we really are the most individually responsible generation since the 1930s. It's why we are credit averse and are putting off having kids.

The problem is we can't fix bad government policies in the face of a boomer/gen-x majority who are only interested in fighting moral battles on the Hill while both sides get our country and states into deeper and deeper in debt.

We all know we're paying for social security that we're never going to get ourselves. They shit on us all the time and we are the ones paying for retirement. The least they could do is stop voting against our interests. We are the goddamned future.

bump

>WRONG
This is what a NAP voluntarist country is for. If you don't know the fucking meaning... well, just buy land and create your government, where everybody is peaceful against each other and where there are basically no rules, there is no fucking government control.

i'm in law school, got in 2nd year but i have 2 exams from my previous one, didn't study enough but i guess i learned my lesson the hard way