What's the country with the higher percentage of weeaboos?

What's the country with the higher percentage of weeaboos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTVgUrRNM7E
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gK_KeEIM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lbuw4bJBOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France, probably.

Can confirm

Mexico?

all the south eastern asian countries

Taiwan, then France

I can confirm.

we brought back the Furyo style

youtube.com/watch?v=PTVgUrRNM7E
youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gK_KeEIM

Philippine and Taiwan probably.

I think we're supposed to exclude other Asian countries because of how obvious that is.

SEA or France

bretty good desu

Why are the Frenchmen such ouiaboos?

'SUP SHIBUYA, IT'S THE SAIYAN'S RETURN
STAND UP RISE UP LET YOUR COSMOS BURN
PAH
PAH
PAH
DEMONSTRATE SOME SAIYA STYLE

Anime is halal

two words: visual kei, 2006

You weren't ready for the amount of crazy bitches decked out in hideous cosplay and gothic lolita shit.

Europe and South America had a lot of fucking weebs. Chile and France especially. Quite a few in Germany as well.

Who would win in a fight between delinquent japanese westaboo and a large weaboo nigger?

>delinquent has knife and is small
>nigger has katana and is huge
Not hard to imagine how that will play out.

I'd watch that episode of deadliest warrior.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
WE SMASH THE GAME
H
O
O
H A H

>westaboo bring gun
>weeb bring katana

I wonder.

Latin America? Though they only watch surface shit, but they're super crazy about it.

Guns are incredibly hard to find in Japan nowadays. Most gang members use close combat weapons.

judging from YouTube comments on AMWs, Spain

They usely use box-cutters and sashimi knifes.

Isn't anime haram?

I don't know. Maybe it might be Mexico. I'd say there are at least 400 weeaboos per 100,000 population in Mexico.

Ex Yu

fuck off Croatian autists
stop with the generalizing

Not really, they just don't use then as often because jappo criminals have long reached a equilibrium of sorts in their little microcosm. And there's tons of shit that goes unreported.

No

I grew up in Latin America. Anime was just as common as cartoons, so most people watched it casually without being a weeb. Because of Animax, the dubbing team was actually really good and we did get a lot of obscure shows too. I wouldn't say it's the place with the most weebs though since people don't care about liking anime that much and aren't like OTAKU COSPLAYER MODE GO!! like in America or other places.

You know its true.

The Boom from the early 00s kind of fizzled out. The community just appears bigger because of social networks and more, smaller cons being rather common.

Japan.

Mexic/a/nos are pretty abundant (hola amigos)

Holy shit ISIS is so fucking based.
Slaughtering normies and perfect anime taste. THIS is why I'm joining ISIS.
Fucking based holy shit I love them

You can't be a -boo of your own country.

dumb

>Chile and France especially
I don't know about France but I can confirm there are many weebs here in Chile. Talking about anime/manga is sometimes common topic in conversations during class (university). Rarely you hear people say japanese words to mean something (e.g. kawaii). There's also a TV channel for anime, j-pop and k-pop where the tv hosts use japanese nicknames.

Edgy

I think honestly it's the US at this point. Europe and South America were into old anime...

All the new anime gathers it's fanbase online with all the countries using mostly english to watch stuff.

Just because Italy has Lupin III as a nostalgic character doesn't mean it's weeb.

Haven't seen any in Israel just yet; must be the summer heat driving them out of the streets.

But they kind of are. They have a huge superiority complex.

Ahmed please.

The blow up ancient artifacts and it's one of the 2 reasons why I hate them.

I saw a documentary about guns being too much for a delinquent or yakuza. Too much risk for a simple carrying.

>Slaughtering normies and perfect anime taste
>I love a bleach and attak the titan [sic]
They are normies

YOU MEAN YOU DONT SHOW YOUR FURYOU STYLE?

Can't wait until we carry out another attack on you scum.
You are the dirt on my boots.
Calling you an insect would be an insult to all insects.

>No hover hand when with waifu
That kid is pretty alpha, much props

Found you a wallpaper

>THIS is why I'm joining ISIS
Oh shit, i hope you aren't american or get ready for the bbc of justice

France

Probably this. The US is a a big melting pot of races and all those races have weeks in them. I live in Houston and went to Anime Matsuri for that trigger panel and I was surprised it wasn't just nerdy fat white neckbeards going. Lot's of beaners, niggers, sluts, chinks and the list goes on. Never read jojo before but man the stalls that sold jojo figures were packed with a ton of teenage girls.

I am, and I'm on a phone with a VPN. I'm not dumb like you fucking pigs.

This. These people are scum with no respect for human history.

>
I'm not american dess dess

But still, i hope you don't have US based VPNs like PIA

>he doesn't have his own harem

Probably some South American country. It would be really nice if somebody funded a study on this and came up with the real percentages.

If Spanish hentai translations are any indicator, there's a very large amount of them.

France
Too bad a lot of the country has problems (what country nowadays doesn't besides maybe Switzerland?).

Mexico is easily the most weeabo country in Latin America

Hell, thanks to glorious Mexican dub, anime became very popular in Latin America

We even get lots of Jpop singers and all

Even Mexican girls are into anime:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Lbuw4bJBOM

>Probably some South American country

If we talk about South America, Brazil is probably the biggest one.

If we talk about whole Latin America, Mexico is the biggest of all.

What is it about shounenshit that attracts such a massive amount of underage spics?

Man, that girl was not cute.

I thought that was a term for Japan's obsession with France

faggot

Mexico or Brazil. They usually get more Japanese musicians to tour in their countries than the U.S. or Europe. Even JAM Project had some hue hue in their roster for a season or two.

>shonen attracks young males
Woah bro :0

>having standards makes you a faggot

Yeah, Eir Aoi, Flow, Miku have been in Mexico

She is actually pretty cute tho.

>its another "France are weebs" meme thread
That's bullshit. Barely anybody in here is interested in anything besides popular garbage shonen.

Dragon Ball Z has been on TV since the 90's, kids watch and then move to other shonen shit like Naruto or Bleach

You guys still get more manga than any other country, and not just popular stuff, I got two volumes of PunPun there before it was even published in the USA.

Don't mind him.
He probably stick to his basement and never met people who share his hobby.
C'est faux, des normalpédé y'en a partout mais y'a plein de gens calé niveau anime ici, sort de chez toi un peu.

Italy

for old anime

The romance speaking terrotories are only into old anime or bigger nostalgic franchises.

For current season anime things, you only have the US