91 days

Why isn't this guy dead yet? Subs soon.

Nero pls.

Subs are out.

AND I SAY HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Because he's pure fun

That scene where he jumped out the window to the roof top stretched my suspension of disbelief pretty hard.

Guess I should've rewatched ep2 cause I have no clue whats going on.

I feel bad for the guy

Fango is best boy

i just can't treat this seriously. city of "lawless"? the off-sounding wop names? if this was pure sci-fi like gungrave i could take it, but they do mention chicago by name. why can't the elevens do proper research for once.

I thought more people were watching this?

I really thought they were going to bullshit Serpente living but glad they didn't.

The scene where he kicks that gun from Fango's hand is nonsense though.

They made it more confusing than they should have to be honest.

Serpente's dead. Everyone thinks Vanno and Serpente took eachother out. Nero want mc to find the body. Meanwhile his family wants the body too so they can prevent a potential war with the Orco's.

Nero and mc fuck up. Fango now knows that the Vanetti's killed Serpente. Oncoming war. They go in hiding.

I think that's it.

Literally cant tell whos who besides Serpente/Vanno.

Who the fuck thinks selling a dead body in a gang city is a smart idea.

????

Because the Gallasians want peace between them both so both of them wanted to remain peaceful without inciting any wars so he tried to sell the body.

Obviously it failed and now some shit is going down.

Honestly the way they ended it with the rainbow makes me thing Avilio will soften up and forgive Nero because they became so close or some cheesy shit.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Has he even said anything during his screentime at all? poor dude lives only to get beat up

Why would he even ask this?

Because he's a crazy person.

it's painfully obvious that the meek poor friend of colour contributed to the prologue murder

What do you mean user. Chicago was city of lawless.

btw this show is actually not too bad

Did I miss something?

Why is this thread so dead? I thought a lot of people were watching this

the city this show takes place in is actually called 'lawless'. as in, proper noun.

writing tweests 101

There was a thread earlier today with 42 posters. Maybe this is an inconvenient time for most.

Where are they going?

not watched it yet. maybe watch it today if i find the time.

He dindu nuffin. He didn't even knew MC killed Vanno, he's just a pawn.

no he is not

we see the prologue from his perspective first and foremost

To the garden of homolust.

I really like this MC

no fear whatsoever

>Honestly the way they ended it with the rainbow makes me thing Avilio will soften up and forgive Nero because they became so close or some cheesy shit.
it's probably gonna seem like that to fool the viewers

then the last scene is of Nero tied up in a chair, with Angelo doing his crazy face from episode 1 again

Fango's annoying

That would be something, but why would they need his help? They knew where MC's family lived.

He's just south italian you fuckface

This scene was so weird.

He can subconsciously sense his killing intent

I had the other thread open from earlier because I hadn't watched it yet, but I didn't expect it to get archived. Thought people were enjoying this.

the slight QUALITY really took away from it

He is, but it does seem like his family can only barely stand him either. The worst part is that a painful death would be his favorite way to go

A lot of show people enjoy are hard to discuss on Sup Forums sadly.

Haikyuu and Natsume for example are very popular shows that barely managed to fill a thread.

Wait, if the individual episodes are called 'days', then is this show gonna have 91 episodes?

I'm really enjoying this but it's not that easy to discuss considering it's mostly running on mafia movie cliches and the question is only which ones

>91 episodes
That's way too much for a studio like Shuka for a project they don't know will take off or not.

but then that naming scheme really doesn't make any sense

Maybe 9 "regular" days and 1 finale spread over several episodes?

I'm assuming there'll be timeskips

Why the don doesnt give a shit about that?

If there are time skips why wouldn't it? 91 days is also how many days will pass for a 13-episode run

It's easier to wait until he pisses of too many people and gets silenced by other families than doing it yourself.

>episode 1
>episode 2
>episode 3
>episode 27
???

Most of Sup Forums discussion are fueled by how much horny the anons are.

Same here. I thought other people would keep it alive so I went ahead and did other things. I'll try better next time.

Well in Haikyuu's case it was literally filled with gay shit. You couldn't enter the threads without seeing people talking about who they wanted to fug the libero. I loved the show but it's threads were certainly off-putting.

The actual episode starting off with a "Day ___" title card doesn't mean the episode number will start following it arbitrarily instead of being a normal 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. That's a pretty retarded to assume of all things.

Not like any popular thread on Sup Forums is different, open DR or Mob or New Game and all they talk about is who they want to fuck and pair with.

the twist at the end: fango will be the last one alive

I really like Italian Lelouche.

Rate all episodes so far

I don't know but god I hope he dies soon.

2>1>3

What the fuck was with the chinese stores in the background in that scene?
Wasn't this city near Chicago? In this time period I would think there would only be sizeable asian populations in cities on the west coast.

Chicago's had a Chinatown since 1912.

So Bruno and Nero, the enemies, have to escape together and end up being friends.
This is so gay.

The attention to detail in the firearms continues to impress me. They actually bothered to animate the cylinder of the revolver turning after each shot. Also, the motions of Fango actually decocking his SAA.

Small, but noticeable details.

We really need more keikaku anime

>keikaku
Angelo is pretty shit at it.

see

You saw that face right?
He's gonna pop him.

First two episodes were easier to follow, this one could have used less exposition.

>stayed up all night waiting for him
>betrayed a friend for him

What the fuck does Corteo see in MC

Something something brotherhood. Corteo seems like a person who's easily manipulated.