Lol, CNN is such a joke

lol, CNN is such a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/07/us/las-vegas-shooting-motive/index.html
google.de/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/07/us/las-vegas-shooting-motive/index.html
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/894179202198536192?lang=en
archive.is/vKPdc
archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=zglkazYT9mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck.

>Goys!!! Stop talking about the shooting and start talking about gun control!

I mean Levenson's got a point. Why does it even matter for real?

yes goy why does it matter he shot up probably the whitest gathering all year in vegas

At this point it's such an obvious false flag that a retard would only believe it wasn't.

oh no!

>couldn't be bothered to post a link
Please stop perpetuating fakes news. It contributes nothing to the board and only helps facilitate the spread of false information

Thank you!

this is better than the actual article, thanks

because it only matters if it fits the "lefts" narrative.

If he was a Trump Supporter or conservative they wouldn't stop talk about it.

Goyim please stop asking questions

And yet if this guy turned out to have any kind of right-wing leaning beliefs at all they wouldn't have shut up about it for WEEKS.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/07/us/las-vegas-shooting-motive/index.html

I know that's low tier bait, but here's the link you fucking retard

google.de/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/07/us/las-vegas-shooting-motive/index.html

Bad goys! Stop asking questions! Look it doesn't even really matter!

ban all guns goy they kill peple.

(((LEVENSON)))

>When the most likely motives don't fit their agenda

This is funny but the article itself explains I detail why the motive actually matters so much. The question is rhetorical.

>Please stop perpetuating fakes news.
>fakes news.

Speedy posting huh? gotta make the rent i suppose shill

>The question is rhetorical.
>literally the title

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Because there's a chance he was a liberal wacko like James Hodgkinson or some kind of anti-american ghoul and such motives would completely distract from their gun control agenda

His motive was to make number 1 on the FBI top ten most wanted list.

You conspiratards are so tiring.

How do you prevent this type of thing happening in the future if you don't even know what motivated this one?

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/894179202198536192?lang=en

>conspiratards

This. Holy fuck is right. (((They're))) not even trying at this point. I don't know what's worse. Of course the worst part of it all is they don't give a fuck because they now enough enough retards who'll eat their shit up gladly.

Feelings are more important than understanding why someone is feeling the way they are.

archive.is/vKPdc

>How do you prevent this type of thing happening in the future if you don't even know what motivated this one?

Easy, ban guns, vehicles, edged objects, all flammable substances, restrict cleaning chemicals to saline and bar soap and cover any gap deeper than 3ft with a suicide net

Do you know what rhetorical means? Why can't a rhetorical question be literally the title? Read the article.

Did Dylan Roof's motive even matter?

They will never give us a motive.

Oy vey, you got me, it was actually a S.H.O.K. team of russian lizard alien jewish mole-people armed with M249s firing from the 4th floor through an interdimensional portal allowing the bullets to pass through the windows without breaking!

How did you know?!?

>At this point it's such an obvious false flag that a retard would only believe it wasn't.

agreed. Its as obviously as Sandy Hook at this point.

>Why can't a rhetorical question be literally the title?

You do realize most people ONLY read the title right?

(((blood banks)))

You just sound liek a butthurt shill whose false flag didn't work.

Because it would reflect poorly on the liberal hate-campaigns if they cause terorrism. It could lead to further demolishing (((their))) influence.

He's got a point though.

If he didn't have access to silenced military grade automatic rifles at his local Walmart, then he'd just be another pathetic impotent white nobody.

>He's been staying in Las Vegas since ‘06. So you know, we're talking about 11 years with his girlfriend or at least in recent years, frequent visitor, once or twice a month, to this hotel and others. The most vanilla profile one could possibly imagine. A modest gambler at least by our standards, you know, nothing serious, paid promptly, never owed any money anywhere in Las Vegas. He didn't fit the profile of a problem or compulsive gambler.
>Every historical review of his behavior indicates that he was a rational man
>Now, this sounds like someone either totally demented -- a behavior which he never evidenced -- or someone who's sending a message. This is a plan. We don't know what that message is or if there is one, but this behavior, according to my employees, is as stunning, as unexpected as anybody, any of them have ever met. And that's the status, you know, that I hear from the sheriff, and watching television that seems to be the moment -- the momentary analysis of this situation. I really don't have anything to add to that.
>CNN wants you to believe there's no motive

>Oy vey, you got me, it was actually a S.H.O.K. team of russian lizard alien jewish mole-people armed with M249s firing from the 4th floor through an interdimensional portal allowing the bullets to pass through the windows without breaking!

Retarded faggot

Why does america even matter?

Seriously? The world is starting to get tired of your constant flow of shit

He had money, everything he ever wanted, but never had the fame daddy the bank robber had. He was entering the twilight of his life and went for the fame.

And that's all.

>establishing guilt without motive

Our reliable watch-dog media.

WRONG

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

>sweden

You've never mattered and matter even less now that you've allowed your politicians to corrupt your gene pool for all eternity. Our country has always been a multiethnic shithole, but at least you USED to have racial purity.

Because none of this story makes sense and Fox News isn't pushing an agenda this time.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals? Are they not even curious about this?

Remember Operation Northwoods?

Why should I give half a shit about israelis? They were probably busy off looking for blocks to tie to their heads somewhere

They know something! They know it was a leftist

>your entire post

>Are they not even curious about this?
They have already decided that guns are to blame. Case closed.

Sadly, yes. Especially the majority of people on this board who like to consider themselves autistically detail-oriented yet fall for the same clickbait as the normies that they look down upon.

Because I know you're a jewish cockbag shill.

Are you serious?
So we can understand this person's mindset and stop it from happening again. "Oh this big disaster happened let us not worry about why it happens." Fucking plebs thats not how humanity works

They're afraid something will be found out that is against their narrative, though

Fuck CNN

Stop asking questions! Questions are dangerous!

YOU'RE the idiot. Northwoods was entirely designed around a political agenda. The Vegas shooting has no fucking agenda at all, not even a manifesto, hell, not even a fucking twatter

If only one american could take a step foreward abd admit their country sucks ass. Atleast then we would know your country isnt completely filled with morons.

And sure, sweden sucks. But i dont

>of people on this board

Get out you fucking smug leaf cunt

Because he wasn't the shooter.

Suck a fat dick. Disagreeing with your retarded fucking conspiracy bullshit is common sense. Even the kikes are smarter than you, hell, they'll probably make a documentary about it next year which you'll pay to watch, then bitch about how it's all lies all over again.

>Worst mass shooting in US history
>Why does his motive matter?

Burger intellectuals.

So it's safe to assume no one read the article... Sup Forumsit's a fucking joke.

This.
Nothing to see here goyim.

cnn is right. i guess the fbi should just pack up and head home then

Yes, it sucks in a lot of ways, but has a lot of plus sides too, and it's so huge you can pick up and move to whatever part of it suits your desired lifestyle, from leftist shithole to redneck shithole, and everything in between. Freedom doesn't exist anywhere. People just like to have pissing contests to pretend that they suck "less" than everyone else

but there's no jew conspiracy i swear

Jews won't control hollywood when all is said and done.

>they know it will come out that he was a liberal that hated donald trump and republicans
>"shit, we better get ahead of it"

Yes he fucking was you retarded mongoloid

Nevada has huge tracts of public land you can shoot on without any supervision, he very well could have been practicing with bump stocks for months

He was a millionaire, you moron

so neo-nazi white supremacists can now kill jews and it won't matter why?

LOL these fucking bots/shills, i legit wonder how hard they are crying behind their computers while they get payed 2 cents to post some asinine bullshit

>when all is said and done
Yes, they'll still be controlling Hollywood when you commit suicide for reaching 40 without losing your virginity

Good. I would shake your hand

Hello CIA Nigger.

like pottery

God, don't I wish. I should fucking apply, at least I'd make more money

1 hour before shooting whole crowd sings god bless america
youtube.com/watch?v=zglkazYT9mg

45 minutes before shooting 2 spics tell everyone they are going to die.

attack on white christian america , NO MOTIVE NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYS

America sucks but not because of guns. But it sucks so bad that we have to take in millions of immigrants. They know how bad it sucks so they come from all over the world in droves to enjoy its suck ass-ness.

They can see how their own hate for country music it's reflected in the tragedy.

They can relate to the undergrad lone shooter that in a fit of rage decided to make the world a little less right winger by shooting at a country crowd.

Maybe this will help my democrat in their battle for gun control, he thought, now all those bureaucrats that make the 1% would think it twice before defending the second again.

Paddock was a hero of the revolution.

>At this point it's such an obvious false flag that a retard would only believe it wasn't.

for which flag? nomotivistan?

you forgot to include the most important part from wynn's interview and that's the fact that while enjoying all their comps neither paddock nor his girlfriend once consumed a glass of alcohol.

Leaf, in Vegas mexicans hand out little card with whores, their pic, price, and number on them, like ordering a pizza that will rob you later.
My friend and I collected a bunch and played go fish with them.

Mexicans talking shit means nothing.

Paddock's motive cannot be discerned yet because either:
1) He is a social ghost and no one can find any written note or associates who can get inside his head and explain why he did it.
2) Paddock did not commit the massacre and was framed, thus there is no evidence (notes, witnesses) which can explain his motive, because he had no intentions to do it

Be careful. I got "warned" for posting this. Liberal mods are forgetting the rules again.

they obviously have some good idea of what the motive is and they're trying to bury it before they're forced to publish and acknowledge it's fucking ISIS or a god damned commie terror attack.

Islam confirmed

>(((Levenson))))
They know they fucked this one up badly, kek

That’s retarded. He couldn’t expect to make the FBI top ten if he died that night, which it would be pretty obvious to him that he would.

This is all a blackop in a couple of months the news will come out he is some gun nut and legislation will be passed so you will be just like yurop

>shoots people at a country concert

it's pretty fucking obvious the guy wanted to kill right wingers. You think the left wing media is gonna say that?

They're starting to hedge, can only mean one thing. Buckle up faggots.

No joke, I know someone got a global ban this morning just for putting s age in the name field.

No, he had an escape plan. His chosen suite has a window overlooking the main entrance to the hotel, ostensibly to fire upon SWAT when they arrived. His cameras were aimed into the hallway to watch for cops. He was dressed in expensive clothes and slippers, not tac gear. His car had explosives to act as a distraction, then he likely planned on blending into the crowd on foot to flee

Jews are trying to push the ISIS narrative so hard so they have an excuse to bomb more Palestinians

I mean what matters is that american citizens have access to guns that can kill and injure hundreds in 10 minutes