Why haven't you enlisted in the military yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you enlisted in the military yet, Sup Forums?

>inb4 hur dur I ain't fighting no Jewish war

Let me tell you why you're wrong.

>you're surrounded by other patriotic Americans
>communists are not allowed
>best benefits of any job you can reasonably attain
>get to travel the world
>guaranteed paycheck as long as you're in
>promotes a healthy, redpilled lifestyle (free gym, lots of physical, manly activity every day)
>earn the respect of your countrymen
>defender of your nation

So why haven't you enlisted yet?

>defender of your nation
You mean go destabilize some region for Jewish interests while the American people suffer? Fuck that. If you're a patriot who wants to shoot people just go be a cop. You'll actually get to arrest the real degenerates and do your country some good.

Because I went Officer

( Wave to the CSC / NSA guys)

Army was BLACKED and BEANED as fuck when I was in, and that was 17 years ago.

Probably looks like California now.

I will say this though; if you decide to be a ZOG-whre be smarter than I was and join the Coast Guard; it's by far the whitest and it actually does useful stuff unlike the other branches that are just welfare whores.

US troops in Syria are unlawful invaders of a sovereign nation and if they get killed it's the equivalent of a child getting hit when they play in traffic.

>Let me tell you why you're wrong.
the whole government and head of the army is sold to the Jews. So US soldiers are, indeed, fighting for Jews. Than you for your service;

Would rather not fight wars on foreign soil for the interests of Israel and the Jew

1. Infantry isn't doing shit right now
2. Near impossible to choose what job you want in the Air Force, need to give them a list of jobs and they pick one for you. Not going unless I am guratneed and Air Crew position
3. Can't swim so the coast Guard is no good

cut off age is 40 isn't it?

Who would want to be a clean up crew for the Jews?!!!??!? You're the reason your own people won't exist in the future bud. But good job

I got a bunch of scars on my body from being attacked by a wolverine so I dont like showering with other people, kinda self conscious

I've tried back in 2009 but I was disqualified due to having gotten into so many fights in middle school. I wish I was kidding but I still have the letter of rejection around here somewhere. Now I'm 28 and I've had a tibia plateau fracture that's healed but renders me unable to skip due to the pain.

I'd still have loved to join up, if only for how better of a person I'd have become.

Need to improve my cardio, but I live in a negro ghetto where people literally get robbed going to and from the gym.
>running from bullets without pay is not cardio

>being the guy that gets killed or maimed for rich peoples profit
>actually making no changes at home while your country gets taken from you

kek

i mean, if you go in because you enjoy action, then badass bro nice. but if you go in because you're "defending your country" then you are just asking to be the bitch in the relationship

39 for chairforce, 35 for navy, 32 coastguard. Marines has the youngest cutoff followed by army.

peace time military sucks ass

>defender of your nation
If there's ever any sort of nationalist uprising, you'll be the ones forced to suppress it. How exactly is that defending your nation?

>Communists are not allowed

Hardly

Was actually court marshalled recently

Had minor surgery when I was 8. Now I am medically ineligible. Yet enlisted people are on antidepressants and heart pills who are going to milk them for disability when they get out.

>join leaf army
>fight in America's messes

>join leaf navy
>burn alive in rustbucket

>join leaf airforce
>i don't even know what our airforce does

can't due to medical reasons

feels bad man

Greentext this shit.

Also what branch?

I make more money here and I dont risk my life

I was talking about the favor in the other posters picture.

US soldiers are litterally private army of Jews, thank you for your service to them.

>i don't even know what our airforce does

Crashes?

I am enlisted though because fuck officer politics. 1A8X1 here. Can answer as much about it as i can but it cant be much because of the clearance and my NDA. Done with language course and currently doing the intel portion of training.

Everything you said is true but you can still add
>dying in a Jewish war
at the end and it's still correct

>conscription
I'll go back when they call for me.

Are Air Crew positions hard to come by? I asked my recruiter about guaranteeing me any aircrew position, and said I might be waiting for a long time

>Defender of nation
From what? a lack of opium and oil?

What's left to defend?
America was already invaded while you were playing proxy wars and being a jewish cock sleeve.

US recruiter please fuck off

I went to my recruiter in august of 15 and was at basic by jan 16. Gotta get lucky with openings buy aircrew is definitely a cool job to get. If you enlist do noy settle and DO NOT go in with an open contract for a job

Defend Jews from.not having the worlds money while youre homeless or wirking to pay bills, thank you for being a pattiot to the finsnciers of politics.

Too old for my forces. So I got my training somewhere else.

op is a kike

op is a kike

op is a kike

Fuck Civic Nationalism

I'll join when we get Freikorps.

Sage this thread because it gets repost every day

I would have gone OCS when I was younger but I have exploding knee syndrome and flat feet.

Im late 20s now, Im too old and I can't run for shit. Im not out of shape I just can't run without my legs falling apart

I serve my country by teaching US History instead. I envy everyone in the military it was what I always wanted to do growing up.

See how fucked up your life gets when gasoline hits $20 a gallon

Opium is indefensible however

>I serve my country
Good goi.

I was comms guy in the army.

Nothing deters communism like 200 000 nonchalant troopers.

Join so you get military experience because you will need it when things break down here, but if you get deployed, band with other whites for protection so other ethnic/racial groups die, not you.

I did. Little secret: if you don't realize you're basically a mercenary you're an idiot.

Because I'd rather defend Denmark and not EU.

I tried to join but was denied due to not having a moral enough character. I tried every branch and was told the same thing. That was in 2008. The reason I was denied was because of a misdemeanor possession charge "less than one ounce of marijuana" and there were no waivers available at the time.

That sucks man. When i was in basic in jan 2016 they said if we had done weed less than 14 times and noy after signing our contract we would get a waiver

Lol just go for a severely undermanned field. I got five waviers and a signing bonus.

I'm a 12A in the army, fuck enlisting

The vast majority of these fuckers out here wouldn't last one day in basic.

They would be crying, pissing, and shitting themselves so hard everyone around them would be forced to buttfuck them in a train just so they get crones and 4F.

When I was a platoon leader, I loved to get the kind of fuckers I see out here in my platoon.

OHHHHHHH MAAAAAN. Did I love to break them down and fuck with them. Most begged to get out in no time flap. And I was fucking delighted to show them the fucking door.

/pol? Military?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA.

I've smoked almost daily since then, because I gave up on going in. I'm 32 now and doubt they would take me. Plus, I'm overweight now as well. Sucks because a lot of my friends joined right after high school in 2003 and they all seem to be doing well.

Pic very related

Youd be surprised how many military members browse Sup Forums. I knew at least 6 marines amd airman back at DLI who would always drop Sup Forums tier material

Good Men died to protect America's sovereignty.
Oil is a vital commodity, but it's still just a commodity. It isn't worth trading control of our nation for.

They shouldnt, government slaves shouldnt be here, we arentba fan of the military.

Because in the army you

>can't stay up late
>have to shower in front of other people
>change in front of other people
>sometimes poop in front of other people
>internet is monitored

Need I say more?

because im 35 years old

Nobody respects butter bars. You get laughed at in any real unit. My pl made us do pt out in the field because we were having trouble with range control. Later that we got tied him and gave him a rough ride in the back of our lmtv with our mre garbage.

True most people here probably couldnt make it through even AF basic training more or less even get recruited. Also i dont understand why people here hate the military.
>hurr we fight for da jooooz
Yeah ok so you obviously dont know abouy our global operations thay have nothing to do with israel much less the middle east.

No. I'm sure one or two sneak through every now and then.

Weak leaders let them sometimes.

Good, get out of here we dont support the thugs ofbthe Jews.

I did, 4 tours, 24 years

Good servant of the state.

Lol ok there buddy. Explain how im a thug for the jews as a linguist knowing korean.

I'm a wealthy banker so I never had time to serve in the military. But I applaud those who do. Protecting US banker investments around the world is a noble endeavor. Thank you! High bank profits and huge banker bonuses are good for America. We all benefit. You guys are heroes! My kids are going to the most expensive private schools and will be going to elite universities, so they thank you too.

Fuck off with your warmongering, kike schill.

How about company commander with rail road tracks? I was that as well.

You retards out here haven't got a fucking clue and its obvious.

Check yourselves. Get off the fucking internet and get with the program.

I'm just about done with watching you fuckers bust a load in the air.

Its pointless.

>elite universities
No they won't, because money has nothing to do with education.

While you're not wrong

How did you comission? Also i see a ton of 1lts straight outta the academy and theyre like 22 and theres tons of a1cs here who are older than them and complain abiut having a superior who is barely 23 yo

You didn't say why it wasn't fighting a Jewish war though. The fact is that Sup Forums has your number. Dying in some Iranian goatfucker's or Norkie's hellhole doesn't make any sense when there are commies at home threatening our way of life more than those foreigners ever could.

Use the IDF if you want Greater Israel, leave me out of it.

I'm sure you came in as o-3. Everyone starts somewhere and, officers get taught humility constantly. Act like a faggot get an ate-up unit. You act like your invincible your not.

Because
this country isn't worth fighting for, even in self-defense. I'd like to leave, and I'm going to try as soon as is feasible.

I'm waiting for enlistment bonuses to go up so I can get my shekels

Go critically manned jobs. 1A8X1 when i signed had 14k

You mean mostly nigs, spics and single mother retards looking for gibs and a free ride through University of Phoenix?

>Can't swim
>nigger
>fag flag
You realize aircraft fly over water, right? When I was deployed we had 2 go down in water. Every one lived because there were no non-swimming niggers aboard.

I'm a Senior in High School. I don't really have any aspirations to join the military, but if this North Korea shit blows up, I'm enlisting in the USMC.

Just do a 4 and out for free college

>So why haven't you enlisted yet?

They say a sub goes out with 150 men and comes back with 75 couples.

>he thinks education has anything to do with money

>Fuck Civic Nationalism
>that flag
american education strikes again

What about being a police officer?
Or coast guard?
Border Patrol?

Adding to the national debt
>communists are not allowed
While sapping the tax teet
>best benefits of any job you can reasonably attain
Such as dying for Israel and leaving gf for months
>get to travel the world
Away from your ancestral homeland
>guaranteed paycheck as long as you're in
Mercenary
>promotes a healthy, redpilled lifestyle (free gym, lots of physical, manly activity every day)
Along with the microaggression classes and lowered standards every day
>earn the respect of your countrymen
Who and being drowned by the aliens brought in by Uncle Sam
>defender of your nation
(((your)))

Estonia education everyone

You can't do that though.

at least you get free health care when you sign up

Bingo. America has ceased to be worth fighting for since the civil war.

uh why the fuck not?

>tfw automatically rejected because autism diagnosis

It's not even true, I was just a bit shy in school.

Honestly, being a drain on the corrupt and ideologically insane American government is a good thing, as is spending time away from it

same here. Philly too?

Still in high school