Men unironically date girls who had sex with other men before

>men unironically date girls who had sex with other men before
>men get married to women, knowing that they will always be only 3rd, 4th, 5th etc. man in her life

daily reminder that if you have sex with any girl who isn't a fresh virgin you are literally a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing wrong with having sex with used goods. Just don't marry her. Ever head of prostitution?

>paying for sex
>putting your dick into a whore
how desperate do you have to be

>>>R9k

This is part and parcel of living in the 21st century. Man, I was born the wrong century.

If you think you're going to marry a virgin you are absolutely retarded.

No hymen no diamond.

enjoy being a wizard, op

checked and keked

> insecure Virginia who knows he will never catch up in terms of learning how to fuck and therefore Perseus only those girls who won't know the difference.

Taken two girls v-cards, they were nowhere near as fun as girls who have some know-how on the matter.

Exactly. At this point you're putting yourself at risk by marrying a female who's a virgin because she will probably cheat because of curiosity. The best thing to do is marry a girl who's had no more than like 5 partners in her life.

My wife wasn't a virgin when we married but she was a pure maiden because the only man she'd had sex with was her father.

>sluts are better
>we're more fun!
No, roastie, that isn't how it works.

my wife's boyfriend doesn't care that she has slept with other people

Daily reminder that all redpilled white men should abandon women entirely and start using artificial wombs to propagate the race.

What's about technical virginity?

That's literally impossible nowadays because its part of the cultural norm for females to ride the dick carousel until they are in their late 20s.

The only civilized approach to solve the female problem is to go back to arranged marriages with young virgin females.

The better my life gets, the more I think Sup Forums is nothing but autists. Honestly this anti-sex attitude is just sour grapes. Go get laid you fucking losers.

And women marry men who have been with 20+ partners before them?

And?

shut the hell up you stupid virgin

If I only fucked virgins, I'd never get laid. Last time I met a girl that was a virgin was when I was like 21. And that girl is now married to one of my best buds.

>fun
I know this is bait but Christ, who in their right mind would want to marry a "fun" girl

>the town rapist

Sadly this.
I've slept with 2 virgins, one I dated for a while but it didn't work out
My gf not a virgin but things couldn't be better

Also >>/r9k/

Like should go with like. Male sluts with female sluts. If that offends you you're a slut.

It doesn't affect men nearly the same way you limp wristed faggot

You're a cuck

t. virgin for life

The absolute state of this board.

Good thing I have a loving thai girlfriend that treats me amazing, that was a virgin, and never had a boyfriend before me.

Enjoy your divorce!

>fun
woman detected

I'm 29 and never kissed or touched a boob

>anti-slut=anti-sex
No, nigger. Stop being retarded. Sex within a proper relationship is good, sluts fucking around is bad.
>man, strong healthy families are the worst
>girls should all sleep around all the time
Fuck you.

Better solution: sluts and other degenerates go to the oven and the superior homo virgus autisticus inherit the land.

roastie detected
roastie detected
roastie detected

fucking hell, looks like they're out in force today boys

And you're delusional. It's not a big fucking deal if a female has fucked less than 5 guys by the age of 24-30. Most females that are actually irreversible sluts have fucked wayyyy over 10-15 by then. Have fun marrying your virgin gf that fucks niggers behind your back.

Virgins are shit in bed though

>Desperation

Jesus Christ user, get out of this petulant mindset. It has nothing to do with desperation; it's a convenience that has existed since time immemorial. It's an exchange of services, nothing more. Every man pays for sex in one form or another, a whore is upfront about it.

Never fall for an ''easy/open'' girl =
Since may I deeply fall in love with a qt blonde girl. I'm shy but we end up talking and she started kissing a lot at parties. And we slept together at a camping trip in august. But she don't want to go further ; we talk, we kiss, we fuck and nothing. And since may, I feel worst everyday. I think and dream of her every night.
Suicide is maybe the answer for me.

Wtf is wrong with her. A friend of her told me that she's single since 6yrs.

Is virgin suppose to be a bad word or something? Is it really suppose to bother men? The only people who thinks this is an actual argument are roasties.

>this woman had sex before marriage, degenerate scum, damaged goods
>but if I stick my dick into the STD-ridden cunt of a street whore it's fine
Sup Forums consistency

>bad things aren't bad anymore if it's a matter of degree
>being a horrid slut is fine if there's atrocious whores that exist, I mean it's not THAT bad amirite
how can you think like this

nobody is talking about marrying the whore you dumb Iberian

> what is a key
> what is a lock

spaincuck

>be virgin / incredibly undesirable to women
>nil if any sexual experience with women
>Projects his own insecurities on everyone
>hurr durr roasties who've been with other women are damaged goods that should be purged
>hurr durr men who fuck said roasties are cucks

>It's not a big fucking deal if a female has fucked less than 5 guys
>it's a-okay for girls to be sluts
>by the age of 24-30
A woman that old should have been married for more than a decade.

Did you even read 's post? Seems like you replied to the wrong one or are just retarded.

It is consistent. Stop equating marriage with sex. Prostitutes get tested more often than anyone else and are probably cleaner than some chick you pick up at a bar. Again, nowhere did I say that you should marry these slags.

Have fun staying a virgin forever

>Fascist
>still a degenerate
the absolute STATE of the white man

>any criticism of females comes from a state of permanent virginity
you goddamn roasties ALWAYS argue this and nothing but, it's the first and last thing you type every goddamn thread
>man has opinion
>hurrrr must be virgeen lol loserrrr

No, I replied right, you're retarded.

its a form of social shaming characteristic of females and a surefire way of identifying roasties in an anonymous setting

its because females, for all their preening about uniqueness, are actually incapable of true individualism and are herd animals to the core and enforce groupthink with social shaming of various intensities and forms

But when you marry, you'll have fucked the whore, won't you? And while you moralise your wife for not being a virgin (which you should, I actually agree with that) your dick will be festering in the AIDS and god knows what the whore gave you.

>imnotlikeothergirls.exe

Bruh... At this point, just pay for it.

I popped a cherry and she cheated on me 2 weeks later because the dude had a car and I didn't at the time.

Why are roasties so fucking obvious?
>sour grapes
get the fuck out faggot

This is something only male virgins think of. Men like me who have fucked a lot of girls don't care about how many men a girl has fucked...unless its crazy high like 100+ guys. I've fucked 30-40 girls

Hey, you're right. Personally I wouldn't fuck the whore in the first place

I've fucked 30 odd and I don't think women with high scores are relationship material

lol keep changing that proxy familia

Civilized man doesn't need prostitution.

When you understand the purpose of sex is children and children outside of wedlock are undesirable you see that sex outside of marriage is undesirable.

Acting according to our native instinct to spray and pray is barbaric ignorance. That's only a good strategy in a pre-marriage society. After the discovery of fatherhood and the invention of marriage like ten thousand years ago there is no longer much of a point in behaving like a caveman. This is only more true the more civilized your society becomes.

FPBP

To be entirely fair we have regressed back to the 60/40% or even 80/20% reproduction split of our ancestors. Except now they aren't having any children, at all

>insecure Virginia
Fuck off Carolina

>144551988
>88

Hm..

Back then virginity is praised as one of the highest sanctity a woman can maintain, now it's the reverse.

Let's say you marry a female at the age of 24 and she's fucked 5 guys which is the maximum amount I gave by the way. In case you didn't know, most females in the 21st century lose their virginity around the age of 16 so let's go with that. That means she fucked a new guy every year and a half. That's not a bad statistic at all. That number doesn't seem representative of a slut whatsoever. Also, you don't even know the time frame in which she had sex. She could have had sex 3 times within 3 years and then twice between 5 years. If that's a "horrid slut" then you're fucking retarded user.

>A woman that old should have been married for more than a decade
So people should get married between the age of 14-20? how fucking stupid are you. Also
>It's not a big fucking deal if a female has fucked less than 5 guys
It's not. What if she fucked two guys? That's a slut to you? You must be a virgin.

Ok let me just get in my time machine and be a teenager again

this is also why females vote predominantly left
they are biologically wired to be collectivist since they are incapable of being individualist

outliers do exist, but majority of women fall into this mindset

you faggots don't understand that young teenage women are pressured into sex at every front daily, from peers, to music and television

who even watches television these days?

Guy above me already answered perfectly.

The fact you even get triggered and hostile by what I said shows you're another frustrated guy bitching online but likely doing nothing about it.

This incel shit is not an opinion, it's a loser's rationalization

fine, youtube, elsagate, whatever

>So people should get married between the age of 14-20?
No, females should.
>What if she fucked two guys? That's a slut to you?
Yes. Cunt fucks around she's a worthless slut. If she only fucks around a little that doesn't make her not a slut.
>she fucked a new guy every year and a half. That's not a bad statistic at all. That number doesn't seem representative of a slut whatsoever
This is either next-level delusion or you are actually a roastie.

>daily reminder that if you have sex with any girl who isn't a fresh virgin you are literally a cuck
This. Then men wonder why their wives come home one day and just file for divorce.

Almost every fucking teenager you dumb twat. Nearly every show is sexualised to a point where there's a sex scene like every fucking episode. Society nowadays is extremely degenerate and hedonistic.

>by the way
>in case you didn't know
don't talk like this, you come across like a condescending faggot. As to your point, defer to even 5 partners drastically affects the marriage quality (and life quality in general) of women. Every partner a woman has adds to a growing list of potential problems down the road. I don't care about your weird assuming-math because I'm not debating whether or not women have more sex & at younger ages. I'm saying it's BAD regardless, stop justifying whores being whores

abolish no-fault divorce

I love how the only argument people have against this is to either call the person a virgin and try to shame them. In short: Women who aren't virgins are worthless for marriage. It doesn't matter if they hook up, or they sleep with long-term boyfriends. They're just less valuable.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate

ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University

Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society,

with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors,

and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of

Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting

Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
>"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of

future ESI"

3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners

with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated

that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship

outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual

partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

>thinks that virgin women exist past eighteen
Who cares? As long as you love each other, I swear the whole idea of this is cuck unto itself. I can't have sex with as many women as women can with men, there all whores I deserve a virgin. Sad world.

also
>you must be a virgin
only teen boys and women care about this. This is an 18+ board so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're a roastie

>abolish no-fault divorce
10000% percent. Perhaps one of the largest factors in the destruction of family values in the West

>leaf gives good points
>no you're just a loser

It's not a horrid slut but it is a slut. She has sex recreationally, it isn't special to her, the "bond" you'll have after fucking her isn't even remotely unique or special to her. There's a huge difference between a girlfriend who's only fucked 1 guy before you and a girlfriend who's fucked 3. The previous three guys kind of blur together into an anonymous sexual memory and you are just another one of the faces. When she has only 1 person before you, sex is still intimately connected to her personal bond to that person in her mind.

nice digits

If they used condoms it's fine. Goes for blowjobs too

>implying you should marry a female over 18

>calls me incel
see you keep doing it without realizing. Your only argument against any valid point we bring up is to scream about access to your snatch. We get it, alright? I've had a few girlfriends and sex is a pretty natural part of life for a good majority of people. You're not special for spreading your goddamn legs in the easiest "mating ritual" known on Earth. You're just a lazy slut, stop trying to rationalize it.

If you're not a woman, you are beyond pathetic for defending these whores and should promptly and unironically kill yourself

Girls are having sex when they are 13-14 years old. Goodluck finding a virgin nowadays

if you have sex with a girl you aren't married to, you're a degenerate whore-monger.

>No, females should.
You understand marriage is between two people right? You must be trolling me but I'll keep responding to your troll or retardation whichever it happens to be

>Yes. Cunt fucks around she's a worthless slut. If she only fucks around a little that doesn't make her not a slut
The number I gave was less than 5. If you're going to allude that a girl is still a slut if she fucks 2 guys her whole lifetime who could've been her boyfriends then like I stated earlier, you're retarded. It sounds to me like you've been cucked a lot of times and you have some pent up anger.

>This is either next-level delusion or you are actually a roastie
Where's the delusion? elaborate. Most females get married at the age of 27.

Yeah, this. It's kind of mind boggling that no-fault divorce exists. Surely they must have known if you let people get divorced frivolously then people will get divorced frivolously?

>a 14yr old slut is fine because 26yr old sluts are worse
t. some of the absolute retards arguing ITT

It does because the girl will have a different view on sex compared to the one that has """only fucked 1 other guy.""""

People, like Jesus, are betrayed.

there are no virgins anymore
what the fuck are you talking about
I'm 24

Dude, not everyone is financially stable by the age of 18 , even 25. You should wait till you have your own apartment, stable source of income etc.

>keeps going on about the 5 partner thing
why do you keep ignoring ?
I've already shown that every partner increases trouble down the road, address that point please. 5 is an arbitrary number that you chose out of thin air