Mike Pence leaves NFL game when players take a knee

Twitter gets outraged because Mike Pence uses his first amendment right in response to the NFL players using their first amendment rights.

Burgerland, what's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soldier on the left looks upset

Nothing is happening.

based Pence, practicing his right to not watch niggers act like spoiled children throwing a temper tantrum.

Then why aren't you keeping your niggers in check?
At least your niggerepidemic is managable, we're kneedeep in it.

The mental gymnastics with this one

>taxpayer dollars wasted to fly pence across the country and back for this stunt
>taxpayer dollars wasted to secure the stadium for pence's presence
>officials waited outside indicating they were prepared for him to leave abruptly, i.e., it was staged

this contrived, faux outrage comes at your expense while you shitgibbons gobble it up

Now he's a white supremacist for choosing to leave an NFL game

>Officials waited outside
>So it was staged
Right because we know how much of a good idea it is for all of the VIP guards to be around the VIP all at once, without any knowledge of getting out of the building in case of an emergency.
Retard

>Burgerland, what's happening

Cultural warfare.

It's been happening since the 60s.

>B-but muh systematic racism, guys!

No, just a fascist.

That guy is clearly just retarded.

There is no logic or reason to that tweet.

>white man does anything
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Trump says he directed Pence to walk out of game if 49ers protested during national anthem"

Trump fucking explained that it was a stunt, you must have the intellectual faculties of a hemorrhoid

were the tickets comped?

>Burgerland, what's happening
try to guess

Love seeing the left try to justify being mad over this...

>white man breathes
>white man eats
>white man drinks
>white man thinks
>white man breeds
>white man lives
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only right that you want is the right to be disrespectful without consequence. Since you don't want to grant the same leeway for us, we won't do the same for you.

>another white girl with a dog avatar
CF bump sticker.

>if 49ers protested
>IF

Sup Forums is now a fan of virtue signalling.
/ptg/ has infested this board like a pestilence. I hate you faggot redditors. Gtfo

So, kneeling is now equivalent to "fighting racial injustice"

if you seriously think this wasn't the expected response then you're too dumb to make fun of and I apologize for assuming you were mentally capable of processing this event

What a snowflake cuck

Virtue signalling? Who?

If they want to take a knee in a football stadium, just send them to the middle east already.

Shut up, faggot.

You weren't crying about Obama wasting taxpayer money on vacations, were you?

baka, athletes who earn multi-milions in scholarships and income from playing a middle school sports are being oppressed.

>thinks I support obama because I'm calling you out for being a dupe

kys

He can afford to bc he's rich. Blue collar NFL fans can't buy tickets then leave bc of kneeling.

Nope. Tons of white Christian Americans are coming home from church today to fire up the game, only to learn of what Pence did and why. And now they will question what they are doing.
"I voted for this man, I know what I did was right, and I know what he did in leaving the game is right."

Satellite & Cable TV returns of this week's NFL viewership will tell the tale of how this turns out.

>hand on heart for national anthem

Why do people do this? You place your hand on your heart for the Pledge, not the Anthem.

I've been complaining about it since the traitor Bush appointed Bremer

maybe this jackass should stop politicizing football

>calling me out for being a dupe

Why am I a dupe, retard?

It's funny when Sup Forums shits on esports yet there hasn't been anything close to as stupid and degenerate in it as this.

>Go to watch home team in hopes that teams are now respectful to the flag
>After weeks of backlash
>Nope, they're still being faggots
>Leave
>Totally staged guys, I know it is, because standard operation for secret service officials is not normal
Retard

his base you moron.

this isn't about the fucking flag.

you fucking idiot rednecks lmao

read the god damn law.

>can't hold flag horizontally (NFL literally does this)
>can't use for apparel (lol)
>can't use for advertising (lol)
>can't used for delivering anything (lol)
>no part should ever be used as part of costume

i could go on. there's a 100 things you idiots do with the flag regularly and don't give a shit.

NOT ONE part of the law says he has to fucking stand for it. if anything, he is well within his rights to peacefully protest

cry more snowflakes. god this place has turned to shit since T_D

the level of mental gymnastics you inbred faggots have to use to try and validate this bullshit is insane

holy shit how can you be this stupid it's unreal

I'm not this dipshit strawman you're making me out to be, I'm just enjoying the show as you flail around like an infant throwing a tantrum

And for the anthem, traditionally. Unless you're military and salute. Everyone used to know that a couple generations ago, but it's been somewhat forgotten.

Kneeling down during the anthem doesn't fight racial injustice, it antagonizes your fellow citizens.

When is Twitter not outraged?

This guy gets it.

yup, too dumb to make fun of

I'm gonna spell this out really simply for your benefit: pence isn't as smooth-brained as you and he had the wherewithal to know what he was getting into, and it worked, look at you, you fucking patsy

trying to reason with the alt right is essentially impossible.

they're living in a separate reality. facts don't have any value unless they agree with what they already believed before the discussion.

neither pence nor the NFL players did anything wrong here. they're both (clearly) virtue signalling to their own base, and are protected by the 1st amendment.

people on both sides getting upset need to fucking get a grip.

the players are well within their rights to kneel for the anthem, and pence is well within his rights to leave if he thought it was disrespectful.

why is this so hard for people to get their fucking heads around lol

I'm not even interested in flag etiquette, faganon.
Tell the people who care, or involve your family if they haven't yet disowned you yet.

I'm in it for the entropy.

A "stunt" that just got him a bunch of new Trump voters for 2018 and 2020, from normal Americans fed up with this for the last year. Get yourself a bigger can of salve for your butthurt; you're gonna need it.

You seem to think when the VP goes to a football game that it's automatically a political stunt. They all do it, you fucking idiot.

None of you guys practice what you preach. You accuse me of throwing a strawman for pointing out the fact that people react from being insulted, later throwing a strawman at me.

You're the dumb one here, not me.

>calling anyone ignorant while defending NFL players
WEW

Pence isn't an idiot and knows how this will be percieved. This wasn't staged because the NFL players could have actually not been faggots for a change. To be staged would imply the NFL players had anything to do with this master plan to make a political statement that the flag and the nation should be respected. Hardly malicious in any case.

Some of the teams already stopped the kneeling last week, so no, they couldn't *know* there would be dumbasses kneeling at this one. They were just prepared, as it seems Trump always is.

It's fiction to state that "people don't like being insulted"? How retarded are you?

It must be very unhealthy to live your life constantly waiting for the next thing to be outraged over. Outrage addiction

I never used to be an elitist but goddamn these shit for brains are doing their best to convert me

Burger liberals get triggered by everything conservatives do. Who cares at this point. They are perpetually triggered faggots. It's the Boy who cried wolf on steroids

>CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE
BASED PENCE

I'm not even commenting on the efficacy of the stunt, friendo, I'm laughing at the inability of these morons to acknowledge the obvious

You were so close but you tripped on your dick assuming I'm concerned about the consequences

No one cares, faggot.

You've already made it perfectly clear that you're an idiot.

>projecting this hard
tell me more about how your political opponents live in echo chambers, centrist

>you guys

holy shit you brain-dead cunt

I just have to be this reductive perceived political opponent for your simple world to make sense, don't I?

yeah that's totally what I said

do you even know what context clues are?

>doesn't know the difference between some nfl player and the potus
Why are both of your dotard divas such sensitive closet-homos, or is Pence just licking orange limp-dick with this?

>thinks I'm defending NFL players

kys

You're no elitist, you're a nihilistic and indecisive fence-sitter who can't confidently stand for any worthwhile principle because you're too scared of looking bad in front of everyone. Too scared to the point where you can't do it in an anonymous outlet out of all things. Completely pathetic.

To be serious this just look like Pence being Pence, I bet he didn't consulted with anyone not even his own rational brain.

they're talking about the actual flags, you goof, nothing wrong with a pin or tie or anything

It's not about rights or etiquette, idiot. The players themselves aren't even pretending it's about that.

The only person braindead is you, especially when you took issue with a person reacting from being insulted. Keep hopping those goalposts because you know that your line of logic is fundamentally stupid.

You've done nothing but scream about how this whole thing was a planned political stunt.

It is indeed totally what you said.

The 1st Amendment isn't applicable unless the government is making an overt attempt to stifle whatever expression of free speech is in question.

We are always free to express our opinions, and we are always free to have our own reactions to others opinions.

When Trump publicly shamed NFL owners, as the chief representative if the executive branch of our federal government he was in a 1st Amendment gray area. If he had attempted official reprisal for not following his directive, then the 1st Amendment could have been invoked.

nah he just looks soldier-y
guy above pence looks pissed

that's the goddamn point, that it was a planned contingency, apparently my use of staged made mental midgets assume that the fucking players were plants or some unhinged shit

Bush spent LITERALLY 1/3 of his presidency on vacation so I don't wanna hear that

sounds like a temper tantrum my six years wife son would throw. what a fucking snowflake.

Maybe you are right, I just wonder if there isn't anything else to worry about in burgerland

when this kneeling thing begun? and why kneeling? ps. hand egg sucks so i'm not too worried.

Anything a non white does is fighting racial Injustice.

>neither pence nor the NFL players did anything wrong here. they're both (clearly) virtue signalling to their own base, and are protected by the 1st amendment.

Completely true and irrelevant. It's never been about whether they have a right to do it. It's about the fact that real Americans hate it, because they bought into the myth of American unity that's expressed when everyone comes together for certain things: the flag and the anthem. We don't have a common ethnicity or religion, or much common culture in many cases, but we had that one little thing that everyone agreed on. Now whites are being told blacks don't agree on it anymore.

The black players may be making their "base" happy, but their base already voted 90+% Democrat. They're pushing Trump's percentage of the white vote up to 70% for next time. I'm sure he doesn't mind.

we have been infiltrated for decades by Marxist subversives trough the media and academia and government.

It's mental gymnastics to assume malice in the vice president's practice in a constitutionally approved response to NFL players practicing their first amendment rights.

Is the influx of sandniggers and MORE MERKEL adversely affecting your brain, neighbor?

how can trump have so much restraint? it's amazing half of his tweets aren't simply kys

What chaps my ass about the whole thing is the faggot that started it. If you wanna protest something your country is doing wrong (pointless mideast wars for example) then fine whatever. You're still kind of a faggot but its faggotry I can understand.

Kaepershit though, goddamn this fucker. Protests it on the basis of racial injustice. Racial injustice my ass. Most of those shootings where cops killed a nigger were easily justified. Some werent, but not many at all. Somehow according to him this is the country's problem. This rationale doesnt make sense until you remember his 'Pig Cop' socks. This is the mentality this nigger has, he fucking hates cops and will never accept any good they do. So at this point you can attribute this overprivileged uppity nigger being a faggot to an irrational police hatred. To further add to reasons why this faggot should never have been copied, the nigger is a fucking Castro sympathizer and equated Castro breaking up families that wanted to flee to police arresting niggers.

If your shitty virtue signal against a country that lets you earn obscene amounts of money for playing a game was started by a retarded cop hating commie, then people have more than a right to call you the fuck out on it. As far as I give a shit, any one of the retards doing the ebin kneel of justice are just as bad as that fucker.

you're basically regurgitating my points and directing them back at me like a younger sibling learning what insults are

no goalposts have been moved you fucking unoriginal dolt, did you just learn about fallacies and feel the urge to invoke another because I used the term strawman?

too dumb to insult

It was pretty obvious that niggers are going to continue with this. So why he even bother going there?

You, shut up I want to see what happens with this cheap soap opera.

>too dumb to insult

Translation:
"I'm a fucking idiot who refuses to admit it."

Now this faggot from leddit is responding individually to everyone. They still can't produce an argument in response to being calling out but still needs to defend the hole they've dug.

No wonder these shitweeds get blow the fuck out time and again.

I don't disagree except insofar as my use of the word staged in place of expected contingency led a bunch of autists to assume I was talking about some elaborate nonsense

projection is a helluva drug, keep going

youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

Mah fellow human being

People should call up the ticket sellers and ask if they can get a refund if the players take a knee and they leave at the start of the game.
They'll say no, of course, then decline to purchase tickets
Enough of that and they'll freak

do you think people who are smarter than you must be from reddit? it's a shit site and you're a coward who sidestepped me

redditors on Sup Forums are outraged

>when this kneeling thing begun?

It started with a few players sitting, most notably Kaepernick, because as a formerly-good QB he drew more attention. When asked why, he said he didn't feel right standing for the flag because it represents a racist nation where whites (cops and others) kill innocent black men on a regular basis and get away with it because racism. He also spouted some Marxist cant he probably got from his college girlfriend, and wore pig-cop socks at practice one time (which was actually pretty funny; he should have stayed with that).

Apparently when told Americans thought sitting was disrespectful, he decided kneeling would be a good compromise. No one bought it, and it's been a regular sore point for a lot of Americans for the past year since he started doing it. It was spreading to other players this season, and would have come to a head anyway, but Trump's tweets accelerated the process.

Mike "Take a knee, get the AC/DC" Pence

>Pence literally wasted taxpayer dollars to fly to a game he wasn't interested in, so that he could leave and do a shitty political stunt
I thought you fags wanted to drain the swamp and reduce taxpayer dollar waste? He could've exercised his constitutional rights without wasting your tax money.

Calling to unite the country under one flag is divisive. Balkanization when?