Thunderbolt Fantasy - 03

Thunderbolt Fantasy - 03

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnygN5Mp6vQ
mega.nz/#F!B9gy2RYT!TbwLrtNervCw5ZHocgOOMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literal taiwanese puppet play

We Touhou now.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who made that connection.

Are there fixed subtitles available? I hate how the subs use chink names despite the characters using completely different ones. Even the opening lists the japanese versions.

Been waiting for this

O SHIT

IT'S REAL DOLL HOURS

POST PUPPETS

Stop posting images of Anzujaamu on Sup Forums.

GAH
EVEN KEN IS AFRAID

I'm disappointed that there was no chuuni poem this episode.

no

I want to TALK TO the Demon girl.

>get your puppet hands off me

This shit does not belong on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

Somehow Mr. snow duck pipe dude has soo much knowledge on the nest, and also it's history. perhaps he must be the ex owner arcwizard.

he also sounds like a person that would spread rumour on keigai horn girl

>tfw threads are too fast

Demon girl probably hates him for getting her in trouble before.

I'm interested to see how he'll get her to join, and even more interested how he'll get the assassin that wants to kill him to join too.

I can already foresee the plot twist

white bishie is a necromancer, and he's also the owner of the tower of the seven sins
and when he gets his possessions back he'll turn on the good guys and conquer the world

It's kinda weird that he just held onto the head like that.

He already got the info he needed, so why did he need to hold onto it for so long?

Those zombies wouldn't even pass ezmodo

He has a necro fetish.

What the hell is this shit?

Amazing

It's Taiwanese glove puppetry, and it's the best anime this season.

script for final episode(13) shown to camera from pre-airing special.

丹翡:『我要報仇.....我定OOOOO願,都會成為我的力量OOOO』
旁白: 蔑天骸完全無法反擊,丹翡OOOOOO

丹翡:『納命來!我要以此招為兄長OOOOOO日!』
旁白:丹翡使出丹衡當初為 蔑天骸所破之丹式奧義OOO過,但攻勢也崩解了大半

幻覺.蔑天骸(殤不患飾演):呃!?

丹翡:『到此為止了!』
旁白:丹翡一下子逼近踉蹌的蔑天骸,用渾身之力OOO,蔑天骸危急之際接檔下,兩劍相交,丹翡OOO
.......然而,從戰鬥開始至今,全部都是丹翡所見的幻影,實際與丹翡交戰者是狼狽的殤不患

幻覺.蔑天骸(殤不患飾演):喂喂!?究竟是發生什麼事了!?

丹翡:......兄長之仇敵!

Looks quite dramatic.

Let's see what this show is ab--

THIS IS AMAZING, WHAT WAS HIS PLAN?!

SMOKING AFTER, AMAZING

Why is this so much cooler than all the other Chinese collaborations like Reikenzan, Cerberus or Hitori no Shita?
Because it's not from the mainland?

Ken is great

>when regular sudoku just can't wash away the shame

Oh shit, we need a translation!

I really thought that was strange, and noticed it very quickly.

Their Japanese names would probably make it easier to label everyone.

But Cerberus was great

So far Danhi is best doll, but if Demon girl turns out to be an awkward or bumbling cake she might surpass her.

>this lack of SHADING
how do you guys tolerate that?

But the names in the opening are in Kunrei-shiki so they're still pretty different from what is pronounced.

>TanHi : I have to revenge。。。。。
BetsuTenGai couldn't resist TanHi's attack。。。

>TanHi : Face your death ! I'll avenge aniue with。。。(skill)。。。!
TanHi then uses TanKou's ulti. The attack got parried partially.

>BetsuTenGai (Shou): eh?!

>TanHi : SOKO MADE DA!
TanHi approaches tumbling BetsuTenGai. With whole of her power, she 。。。。. In this alarming moment, BetsuTenGai took the hit with his sword. TanHi 。。。。.
However, from the beginning of this fight, it's all illusion that she's seeing, the man that she fought was actually ShouFuKan.

>BetsuTenGai (Shou) : Hey!? What the fuck happened?!

>TanHi : ANIUE NO KATAKI !

ESL chink here, translating to eng never felt harder, had to leave some phrase in nip for better conveying

Urobuchi is autistic and would have the staff redo something dozens of times until it feels right.

they aren't dolls, they're action figures!

>The girl is not a useless doormat

They got noodles for arms.

Kunrei Siki has clear rules on how it is pronounced.
Hepburn is half-assed crap.

most martial arts (except karate which is McDojo bullshit) require you to make your arms very noodly.

Anyone here like the fight/preview theme music?

no
standard j-rock bullshit

All those Chinese collab are TenCent Animu's "building Chinese anime" shit. They seek nip's collaboration just to amaze chink otakus

this

No one really expected anything great out of Cerberus, be it plot or animation, but it was funny and entertaining nonetheless.

He is just the best.

What happens if they got bitten by a zombie puppet?

>hits pipe
>I've seen some shit

>Hey!? What the fuck happened?!

By not being spoiled, loads of shitty seasonal shows are like that

>tencent
>building Chinese animu
Legend League soon?

KABANERI DA

ATM sawano is nothing more than overpriced shit.

His woow oow wooow wooo fits hot blood shit well. But why would you fit "Epic" ost on all these not epic episodic fights, ridiculous over the top.

Also this is a chink fantasy setting e.g. traditional , it's expected to hear some flute or biba or koto once in a while.

Thanks for that info, didn't really know what it's actually called but I thought the MCs name sounded pretty similar to what was written in the opening. Would make it a whole lot easier for me to remember their actual names instead of giving them nicknames based on their weapon of choice or other traits.

。。。。 is used for unrecognizable blurred words.

it is implied that TanHi is under illusion by someone and attacked Umbrella dude with ulti

fan theorist dictates that piper blew the smoke, he might be the last boss

>he might be the last boss
Fucking Urobuchi.
At least we all know the midseason TWEEEEST is going to be
>puppets are human

Welp, best girl didn't have her proper introduction just yet.

Oh well.

not anime fuck off

>karate which is McDojo bullshit

The whole story is laid out in the official website. Even the order the allies join the party.

It's a bit too straightforward, but with this pace, they should be fighting the final boss by Episode 10.

>white bishie is a necromancer
If he was, why would they need another one?

Maybe to keep his cover and conserve energy.

Anyone else didn't care for the girl fighting? Those CG attacks are boring as fuck.

Also, that "lalala" music that played when they started fighting was really unfitting.

I like magical sword techniques.
Ken's techniques were great as well, especially the one that he bends his spear.

Literally the only anime I'm watching this season.

>Also, that "lalala" music that played when they started fighting was really unfitting.

It was perfect for Ken´s character...

Lancerbro better win the Mai Nakahara.

How can someone watch this unironically?

He is voiced by Shinn Asuka's VA. He already has a waifu.

YoyoyoyooooU!
I'm going to marry the demon doll!

Same way they watch Chinese cartoons unironically, I guess.

This is giving me such a /tg/ feel. If I didn't know any better, it's almost as if they're just adapting a D&D campaign that Urobutcher had played before.

What are the chances of pipe guy being a bigger villain who's playing them along?

Sagacious Swan is highly suspect.

Wouldn't be surprised if he lifted a few elements from his group's games, but then he likes this stuff enough to probably do it of his own accord.

It would be a bigger plot twist if he somehow isn't the real final boss.

hopefully the show won't throw away umbrella dude's setting as a traveler with some urgent issue.

Knowing him, he probably played that dude that beheaded himself in the first episode. When everyone else went 'wut', he was probably forced to reroll into the female necromancer.

I like it. I'm curious as to what the lyrics are though

Man, I'm liking this show so much, but those chinese names on the subtitles are giving me headache.

For some reason I find those poems funny af when they show up. Taiwanese (mandarin?) is such a great contrast to Japanese. Reminds me of best boy from Ping Pong.

Which ones are the real names?

Possibly both

What is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cnygN5Mp6vQ

This show is so fucking cool. I remember thinking, "what the fuck is this shit?" when I first saw it and the puppets and thought there was no way it could be any good. Then I watched it and had my mind raped by pure awesome.

Is there any more puppet shows that are subbed? Does japan do any or is it mostly a china/taiwan thing?

Seems like the only other subbed thing is a movie. Here, the download link I shared last week is still working.
mega.nz/#F!B9gy2RYT!TbwLrtNervCw5ZHocgOOMw

Thanks man. Going give it a watch.

The gigantic faggots trying to rain on everyone's parade in this thread remind me of the people that use to do that in Toku threads on /m/.

>Because it's not from the mainland?
Probably. Taiwan and HK are generally cool.

>mfw Sup Forums switched from chinese cartoons to taiwanese puppet shows

what the hell happened?

Irony is for douche bags.

Symphogear isn't /h/

You guys said it's wuxia, but by ep 3 it seems more like some RPG.

>we need a Necromancer for our party!

There are wuxia RPGs. Chinks love them.

I want to be hypnotized by Rinsetsua's smoke.

There really is no difference between the two. In the end, it's all about overpowered MC's and their party taking on equally overpowered BBEG and their minions, and everything just seems to explode all around them.