Trannies and Liberals BTFO by Conservative Judges

You tired of winning yet? I'm not.

>WASHINGTON, D.C., October 6, 2017-- In a reversal of federal policy that pleased marriage advocates and angered LGBTQI groups, the U.S. Department of Justice issued a memo interpreting the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as not intended to apply to transgenders.
>Attorney General Jeff Sessions wrote to the country’s federal prosecutors that on “all pending and future matters” the DOJ will go by what Congress originally intended and not add unforeseen deviances when enforcing laws regarding equal treatment on the basis of “sex.”
>At issue is the word “sex.” A section of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 criminalized discrimination based on “sex.” Gay activists say that now includes sexual orientation and transgenderism. Strict originalists say the writers of the law clearly intended “sex” to mean male and female.
Cultural marxism is going down in flames and it's beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bPBKVTAtVs
archive.is/sYxBD
archive.is/7c8aH
archive.is/okVdM
archive.is/X58FI
archive.is/XZqlb
archive.is/iEDPe
archive.is/7zvUf
archive.is/sga85
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one is win in but the elite and Jews. Hillary isn't in prison. Take your gay scraps elsewhere.

Not even close

Just wait until the next election. full out civil war will ensue. the hatred can only grow so far before a war must occur

nice identity politics
how's that "draining the swamp" been going for you, though?

>full on civil war

yeah, half the population will rally to protect trannies, .00001% of the population. sure thing.

>LGBTQI

hey last week it was just lgbtq what does the I means ?

Good enough that (((you))) are still mad about it

Go hop in an oven, faggot. There's a reason kikes are leaving the US en masse. The jig's up. Too many people know what's going on, you're done.

That's bullshit! This brave man transitioned in the military and he's a proud hero like anyone else. When will transgender people be treated like human beans?

youtube.com/watch?v=9bPBKVTAtVs

there are like 6 goldman sachs employees in the white house RIGHT NOW. no reason for (((me))) to be mad.

Zionism is, by definition, identity politics

Interpol

lol what a backwards country the USA is, legit African tier country at this point ahahahah

Why do you persist with yoir Jewry?

name them all

you can have all our trannys canada, absolutely nobody here wants them. even the niggers hate them.

that's the most try hard edgy email ive ever read. i'd almost think it's fake if i didn't know for a fact there are retards here who would send it.

Okay you got me, there are no six goldman Sachs people there RIGHT NOW ('only' three, still more than the either the Obama or Bush administrations), but six have served there in the short less-than-a-year Trump has been in office.
Steve Bannon, Steve Mnuchin, Dina Powell, Jay Clayton (represented Goldman Sachs in the aftermath of 2008), Anthony Scaramucci, and, most insultingly, Gary Cohn - the man most strongly associated with the 2008 recession.
All have been Goldman Sachs employees, all have served or are currently serving under Trump in top (usually economical) positions.

Intersex?

I'm not sure why Q is in it. You have that covered by L and G, and B.

Look at this kike backpedaling when he's caught in a blatant lie. You useless fucking schlomos are all the same and you'll all end up in the same place in the end.

excuse me for not having a perfect 20/20 Aryan memory

oh and
>no actual response to the issue at hand
have fun playing white identity politics while your shekels are being siphoned off to (((investor bankers)))

This. I lold so fucking hard. The last sentence

>retard actually believes there will be a day of the rope or Jewish genocide
you know you're fucking delusional right m8?

that gun sucks

>LGBTQI

When the fuck did they add an I?

They all argue the same way, don't they? Gotta hand it to them, they've turned lying and deception into an art form

it's LGBTQIP+ friend

this is only the beginning

wait no its actually unironically officially
>LGBTQQIP2SAA

It is irrelevant.

The "B" pretty much sums it all up. BISEXUAL = 2 sexes.

You can't be into the 32 genders AND BE LGBBQ. It is not possible.

>still no response

they should add an S for "Straight" in there

That would be offensive to them, because promoting abnormality is their raison d'etre

the last A is for "Allies" meaning straight allies :^)

Degenerate Jews BTFO. When do we get to start gassing the LBTGQWERTY crowd?

It won't be trannies, but everyone on the left who perceives themselves as a victim rallies for other victims, even though they both have nothing in common. See: reaction to transgender military ban

Yeah he has a disappointing amount of Goldman Sachs people on board, but you can't seriously lump in Bannon with the rest of them. That's intentionally misleading and you know it.

And I'm much more concerned about that rat kike Kushner (no offense). He's much closer to Trump and I don't know where he stands on anything, I imagine he has no scruples or strong beliefs.

I don't think "disappointing" really cuts it.

>oh shit this angers me
>better deflect to a non sequitur

Where did a judge weigh in on this? The courts have been almost entirely in favor of gay rights and transgender rights and unless one of the 5 pro-gay liberal judges in the Supreme Court drops dead before next June when their next batch of decisions are released, expect that pattern to continue, no matter what evangelical Christians like Sessions want to happen.

the civil rights act needs to be removed. How the fuck can we do this?

At least he's focused on the important things and not pandering to the bible thumpers with meaningless shit.

it doesn't anger me, though. I'm pretty neutral about this sort of thing.
what angers me is how Americans allow such petty minutia to overwhelm their news cycle (and Sup Forums's front page) while the actual dividing up of their country to sale to wall st. brokers is relegated to obscurity at best and matter-of-fact "it's just how things are" compliance at worst.

Good luck. So many evangelical Christians who fight against gays have adopted non-White kids themselves. Paul Sullins, a sociologist and married priest has interracial adopted kids and made that study that gets posted on the NO FAGS posters with animated little kids on here. The Larsens, who recently (unsuccessfully) filed a pre-challenge to the state anti-discrimination law saying they should be able to discriminate against gays because they are Christians. They have two brown adopted babies too. These evangelicals are largely hypocrites saying you should discriminate against some inborn traits but not others simply because being gay is not always visible and their small brains are too primitive to understand science.

>unless one of the 5 pro-gay liberal judges in the Supreme Court drops dead before next June

It IS on the 'to-do' list.

on a side note can someone tell me why the MSM is always gleefully yelling about every move and plan by judges and congress to stop the transgender ban?
Is not the President the final authority on the military?
Doesn't whatever orders Trump gives the military go?
Or can judges or Congress override him?
MSM seems to think so but ofc they'll say that
anybody know if anyone could actually override the Commander in Chief's official orders to the military?

They're stupid

>People are celebrating this useless block

>When Puerto Rico is fucking dying

every time every time every single goddamn time

Bring it. Guerilla warfare in the cities and then retreat to the country for resupply. Repeat until victory

Having a president with a spine at all, who is willing to speak out on what he feels is right and wrong regardless of the backlash from pussy faggot media, is a blessing I was afraid Id never see in my lifetime. I will vote for Trump in 2020

you mean speak how what'll get him elected, right?

>I will vote for Trump in 2020
so you don't care about concrete results? only facades and lip service?

can you elaborate on that?

There's nothing to elaborate.
Liberals are just plain stupid, they don't understand laws, they don't understand how the government works and they don't even understand diseases (California just decriminalized purposely spreading HIV)

Idiots, which was an old fashioned medical term for mentally retard.

Can someone PLEASE make a gif of this dude??

I think Q is questioning. I dunno. I’m a dyke and I don’t even know what all the extra letters are. It should just be LGB as far as I’m concerned.

A dyke who dislikes the T? Well, color me surprised!

>you don't care about concrete results
kike lying once again folks
>improved healthcare for millions of children, military spouses and soldiers
>wall already going up and being built
>ending affirmative action to level the playing field at universities
>Sec. of Education dismantling common core
>signed legislation that banned bailouts of corporations and banks with taxpayer money
...and that's just a start. Don't pretend you know what the fuck's going on over here, you jew fuck. Stay over in your shithole while palestine keeps raping you.
Q is queer as in gender-queer, but it makes no sense when you've got T at the end because they're essentially the same fucking thing.

>improved healthcare

I don’t like any of the “gay community”. I think it’s retarded to have a parade to celebrate having sex differently than other people.

Are you claiming he didn't?

Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
archive.is/sYxBD

Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
archive.is/7c8aH

White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
archive.is/okVdM

President Donald J. Trump visits VA and signs executive order 'Improving
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
archive.is/X58FI

VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
archive.is/XZqlb

Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
archive.is/iEDPe

VA expands telehealth access
archive.is/7zvUf

How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
archive.is/sga85

You really should stop making yourself look stupid and uneducated, but you're a fucking kike so of course you don't know any better. Keep shilling for those shekels you disgusting subhuman, just remember you won't be able to carry them into the showers with you when the time comes.

>be american
>get shot
>go bankrupt to pay for medical bill

also, the single most irritating thing about this retarded redd/pol/ trump cult is their appropriation of anime (& anime-esque) characters.
I bet you can't even tell the name or source-anime of the girl you just posted.

BASED

>can't formulate an argument or rebuttal so he has to derail the topic when he's proven wrong just like any typical jew piece of shit
Fucking pathetic, just waiting for palestine to genocide you useless fucks at this point. Its only a matter of time and US support is dwindling more every day, remember that.

>be american
>get shot
>go bankrupt to pay for medical bill
>"trump has improved our medical system a thousandfold! #relect2020"

Gee a civil war where one side has all the food and guns. That'll last awhile I'm sure.

What's really irritating about kikes is how you try and slither out from a corner when the facts are against you every time. Distract, derail, muddy the waters. Fuck you and every other piece of oven fuel in your family. Pathetic.

the only question I have is whether Jews will make a big stink over this
> start bitching in the media, advertising Trump's administration is making positive changes
> say nothing, and quietly allow transgender previsions to be dismantled
a win-win really

>go bankrupt
This kills the jew.

who is this girl?

>Strict originalists say the writers of the law clearly intended “sex” to mean male and female.
it blows my mind that this is even something that needs to be discussed

what blows MY mind is how american's retarded worship of their constitution led us to the point where the High Court can decide whichever way it fancies, and then go back to the constitution and retro-justify it through stupid religion-tier legal-reading.
Like, instead of doing something like what's done to LITERALLY ANY OTHER LEGAL DOCUMENT and I just CHANGE it with changing circumstances so that the letter of the law is as crisp and clear and indicative of reality as possible, americans choose to keep around a 230 year old document and apply asinine hermeneutics to justify whatever the fuck happens de facto.

>be Israeli
>smuggle drugs all over the place for chabad
>steal all the organs
>spread degeneracy through the media at every available opportunity
>bankrupt all nations wherever possible
>infiltrate USA leadership
>go to Sup Forums and give them a hard time about it

It's a bit hard to take you seriously, bruh. Appreciate the concern, though.

Isn't the DOJ interpretation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act irrelevant since the issue is being decided in the courts?

i'm not sure that's a girl

We've changed the Constitution plenty of times. What you're describing doesn't line up with reality.

It should be LGB. Who the hell shoehorned the T in there?

no, you AMENDED it plenty of times
The basic core is still the same, despite the current USA government being absolutely nothing like its 1780 counterpart

I love that you can make a genuine typo in there and baffle the community for ages

And that's bad...how? You base your laws off even more ancient texts that are supposedly infallible

>USA government
>world's first national democratic republic
>world's oldest national democratic republic
mfw you finally lose US support and aid due to your constant jewing and the Palestinians open your necks into the street

Oh you nazis with your civil war fantasies. It's never going to happen you raging faggots.

That's just alphabet soup anyway, it doesn't mean anything in any combination.

Amending something is changing it. Go to usconstitution.net and see just how much of the main body text winds up being superseded by amendments.

>representative republic
Fixed that for you.

>Just wait until the next election. full out civil war will ensue.
>An mass of niggers and trannies armed with dildoes against heavily armed conservatives
Please let this happen.

I'd eat her ass

>stop liking trump
>zoomed_in_picture_of_jew_looking_at_camera.jpg

Kek, which one of you sent this?