Brit/pol/ - Beato the Cheeto Edition

>May set to stay for short-term, reshuffle imminent
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/07/tory-party-reshuffle-conservative-cabinet-may

>Police beg for footage of Natural History Museum "INCIDENT"
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959994/Police-appeal-footage-Natural-History-Museum-crash.html

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

>Poll: Jeremy Corbyn preferred PM to May. Labour gains over Tory
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/89624/shock-poll-finds-voters-back-jeremy

>Former transplant chief says he won't donate organs under 'opt-out' system
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960272/Ex-transplant-chief-says-WON-T-donate-plans-ahead.html

>What really happened at the Tory party conference?
unv.is/inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/whatsapp-groups-next-pm-told-stfu-inside-tory-party-right-now

>Lucas: Britain is boycotting ban on nuclear weapons
unv.is/greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/10/06/caroline-lucas-britains-boycott-of-nuclear-ban-is-scandalous/

>Comittee to examine 'value-for-money' of Hinkley Point
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-accounts-committee/inquiries/parliament-2017/hinkley-point-c-17-19/

>Hitchens: BBC and Tories in bed together, May deserved conference failure
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959468/Peter-Hitchens-says-Theresa-deserved-conference-saga.html

Previously: Reminder: Animu is based and you are a nigger if you don't watch it

Other urls found in this thread:

report-it.org.uk/home
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-uxkM5GCU
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Wessex

you are joking right? Fuck it i'm going to the open surgery tomorrow morning

Lancashire or Yorkshire?

No

I think Brit/pol/ might be dying.

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

It will be fun to see how this plays out. Not long now until Sup Forums is banned.

Is there even a point in living if once you die there is nothing

No, might as well kill yourself, especially since you watch anime.

That website styling what is this 2008

Good evening I hope all Brits are doing well, God bless. Stay safe from the thought police.

>once you die there is nothing
*blocks your path*

more like 2002

>Stay safe from the thought police.
You too fella.

>I think Brit/pol/ might be dying.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact this is one of the shittiest recurrent threads on this board?
>Half the thread is tripfags begging for attention and people making new trips because they want to be the kewl kid.
>Other half is blogtards whining or recounting whatever shitty thing happened in their squalid little life and thinking tacking enough "lads" onto it means it's not off-topic shitposting.
This thread has no place on Sup Forums.

when you die there is nothing

i'd be inclined to agree

I used to post here under a trip maybe 3 or 4 years ago, until deciding to leave. I did so after the recognition that there is currently no humane way to rectify the situation and thus we must make the best of what we currently have; a regrettably multicultural, liberal society.

It is for this reason I have come to accept those foreigners in our midst as fellow countrymen, and have therefore endeavoured to promote those causes which preserve what we currently have left, while also seeking to improve the lives of all people on this island.

Since accepting things as they are, and trying to form my political bent within those constraints. I have found my interactions with fellow travellers to be more fulfilling, and I no longer find myself drifting into intellectual despair.

It is also worth noting here the immensely positive effect my absence has had on my wellbeing, confidence, and overall happiness. In leaving Brit/pol/, I no longer felt my constant self-criticism to be normal or unavoidable, and have since successfully extricated myself from the grip of low self-esteem and anxiety.

I don't quite know what lessons to take from this, nor exactly how instructive it is in regard to the lives of others, but I will say this; leaving Brit/pol/ was for me, personally, a salutary event, and perhaps it would be prudent for you lot to keep that in mind when you begin to question the effect this place may or may not be having on your psychological health and happiness.

Take care xxx

Some of the tripfags actually keep these threads on topic though, regardless of what you think about tripcodes. Oh well, not long now until we’re dragged from our homes and jailed for fifteen years anyway.

Who else is watching the news? They aretalking about Catalonia right now. The Spanish government is threatening to take control by force if necessary.

about ready to kill myself lads
ive basically got no reason to live, my brain is fucked, I can never be happy again or even content with my lot in life and when I tried to confide in people about this they turned it around on me and made out like I was hurting them by not being happy

basically just fuck my shit up and whats the most painless way to kill yourself quickly that works 100%?

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Where y'all from?

Brighton here. Feels bad man.

Go for a run, eat healthy, build something lad. Get that testosterone flowing and noggin joggin.

Triplords are the only thing keeping this general alive.

everyone in these threads needs to be gassed desu

Btw if you be a faggot dont jump in front of a train, sick to fucking death of "trespassing" delays.

Including yourself?

I do eat healthy and exercise, its not surface problems that make me unhappy. I cant enjoy anything, I'm completely dead inside like all the lights have just snuffed out, I dont feel anything and havent for years, like im completely empty inside even when I appear to be happy or angry etc

Ive just had enough of this fucked existence

I wish guns were easily bought here. cucked again by liberalism right as Im about to neck myself

Tripcancer killed Brit/pol/.

Dorothy's better.

Am I the only one who thinks"needing to be gassed" just sounds like trying to help people with trapped wind?

Triplords made Brit/pol/

Mate I had the same shit 4-5 years ago. Just get outside and stop being a faggot. "I do eat healthy and exercise" Put those hobnobs down lad.

I know that feeling. The thought of having a handgun in the draw incase you want to end it all is nice. But nothing we can do about that now.

Hanging is the next best thing, or taking a massive drug overdose. I would suggest that you don’t go through with but it is your life.

Think of your family.

>draw
*drawer

hope you are ready for the future lads

Tripcancer is only half the problem. Other half is all the faggots like above who blog about their stupid shitty lives and then all the tard fags that reply to them like this is a livejournal blog.
That and the cancer that defends them because keeping a general going by attention seeking like some hormonal teen girl is somehow good.
Fucking /ptg/ is better quality and more on-topic than this general. Fucking /ptg/ of all generals.

>start watching BBC2
>show is about drug addiction
>qt white girl got hooked on heroin and now lives with her fat black drug dealer who regularly beats/rapes her

Absolute suicide fuel tbqh

You can try

How are they trying to push legalisation

Go to see your GP and get a therapist son.

If you're frightened of pills you're under no obligation to take them; it's not a condition for seeing a psychotherapist.

The counties of the UK will be united under the Sadiq Khanate

Great taste lad

Halal.

I love Captain Kirk thanks

Hove lad here. Feels pretty good to stand on the brink and watch it all unravel from a distance.

>mfw england scotland and wales fall to the islamic caliphate and its up to northern ireland to save it using the power of staunch 16th century calvinism

could it be?

You fuckin wot mate

I agree. It is the attention seeking here that has reached such astronomical levels here.
That and the egomania, it's almost impossible to go a single thread without the usual fucking culprits begging for 'headpats', posting about random inane shit or the tripcunts engaging in their egomania.

They are the lowest and most desperate scum of these threads. They wish to create an identity on an imageboard known for being anonymous and relentlessly insult and mock other posters whilst circlejerking eachother off other their supposed 'superiority'.

We are the most tripcunt infested place in Sup Forums. This is a sad state of affairs. Looking forward to this general being banned - it has gotten worse and worse whilst showing no signs of slowing down.

what anime?

nvm google worked

or even?

Dorothy is a top tier qt

>when you live there is nothing
FTFY

Why do you still believe the Soros Jewish lie that the Earth is round Brit/pol/?
Your naivety is what feeds the shekel-hungry kikes at NASA and the ESA

How the fuck can you be 90% white and be so dirty
Fucking homeless everywhere
AntiFa stickers on ever lampost
Croydon looks like the nicer end of the m23 now

Gays

Cant tell if all this flat earth stuff is ironic or if people on pol are actually this schizo

Time for a Tripfag Obituary.

>Brighton
hi pewdiepie

Why are you so upset about Brit/pol/ lad, I think the quality of content here is much better than the average NotBrit/pol/ thread.

fucking CHECKED

Both

dem numbers.

Redpill me on maidenhead lads

ok

When society collapses, and it will, you will have to pick sides. There will be chaos. Either from ME oil running dry, the immigration ponzi scheme bursting, climate change. Even if we survive everything else, the British Isles will still be rendered largely uninhabitable at the next ice age, at best only able to support a rump population. No matter what happens, there will still be millions of muslims here whose only care in the world is shitting out niglets. And millions of nigger muslims with 5+ fertility rates abroad fleeing overbreeding, climate change, peak oil, islam. And the West won't be able to help them. There is going to be a war over resources. There is no possible scenario in which the future is anything but a horrific, genocidal, post-apocalyptic, survival of the fittest, nasty, brutish, and short, nightmarish dystopia. Burying your head in the sand won't change any of that. Preparing yourself and your descendants will help you survive. Life is not about happiness. It's about survival and reproduction. That is what you should be focusing on, not a delusion of happiness.

Time for O A S I S
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik-uxkM5GCU

Noice.

Oh yeah forgot about him

Even better than oasis;
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

>then you get invaded and kneecapped by the potato republicans

Stop right there imposter, I urge you to cease your impersonation of me immediately.

Do you approve of Oasis or D:ream?

Girl of the year

You killed me britpol

fuck off fag

Who?

We have something good to our name then.

>invaded by ireland
Kekked heavily. The bloody met police could cuck the shit out of the irish army

The bands.

Fifteen years.

>implying you're shitty drain on resources - island - can survive without England

your girl is a glorified squeaky toy

The SNP aren't happy that 15, 16 and 17 year olds have the free will to sign up to the Armed Forces and do their country proud.

>Old enough to fuck and marry
>Old enough for the Lotto
>Not old enough to choose a career due to government ideology

>Implying Northern Ireland is it's own Island

>I think the quality of content here is much better than the average NotBrit/pol/ thread.
Sure, if your idea of quality in a politics thread on a politics board is:
>lads I'm scared of asking out a girl I like :(
>lads I feel depressed :(
>lads I live in X, who else X?
>lads I just did Y, who else Y?
>lads I just Z'd, who else comfy?
>lads I [stereotypical Brit thing in hopes of coming across as so-terribly-British to strangers online] who else /absolutelad/?
Along with a bunch of failed men who adopt online personas in the goal of craving the recognition, attention, and validation of anonymous strangers online like a bunch of weird, fucked-up hormonal teen girl prostitutes.

Now the dust has settled is this guy right in what he did?

Why do we have a different age for having sex, and having sex on camera?

It's fucking dumb. Under 18's don't even get sent to Warzone.
There is not a single difference between Army Cadets, which you can join from year 7, and a Junior soldier, except from the fact that junior soldiers get paid.

Where did i imply that you autistic fuck? Learn the language properly or stick to norweigan you silly bastard. What a waste of good digits.