Well this is interesting now isnt it

twitter.com/VeinScanner

Tweet Linking Marylou's daughter to VeinScanner:
twitter.com/drnic1/status/909773849423728640

Article tweeted:
io9.gizmodo.com/humans-with-amplified-intelligence-could-be-more-powerf-509309984

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FxfZa
youtube.com/watch?v=NTsES9CslRM
youtube.com/watch?v=rqmHSR0bFU8
youtube.com/watch?v=10KqiYueQcE
youtube.com/watch?v=rhmh3tyEEfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heres and archive link for you guys
dont let this slide
archive.fo/FxfZa

I demand my neural-lace right now ELON MUSK!!!!

bump

o shit the dutch are involved

The whole IA thing seems like its only going to reserved for the wealthy. They're talking about creating "Super-Einstein" and enhancing cog abilities. Getting an edge like that allows a person to be ahead of the rest of the population will not come cheaply. This all could become very competitive in the long run.

Remember

Marilou Danley can be anagramed as Our Mandal(a)y Lie

God is telling us something

Life at that point would be seeing who's the smartest and who can make the most money. It is hard to see where this will lead humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTsES9CslRM

You forgot to circle sushi

You can't just throw another 'a' in there.

All other humans are so fucked when they start becoming Godlike

Gravitas Intensifies

It was COMPED, you Publix-shopping Taco Bell minion.

What are you trying to say? That this is pg related?

That dude on the far left in the bottom picture has pedophile symbols on his chest.

Anyone remember how (((Michael Savage))) was shilling for TSA style checkpoints and body scanners in every hotel and resort nationwide literally the day after the shooting on his show?

kek'd

But all of the other "Super-Einsteins" or "Super-Humans" might be fucked also because they might all start battling one another for who can be the most "Godlike" lol.

I don't think we looked at Mary Lou deep enough. Immediately dismissed as subject? She's lived all over the world, travels in gaming circles, BFF is wife of isreal ambassador. Perfect cover for an asset.

Pretty Cyberpunk and apocalyptic

I got VEINS!!
They carry blood all over MAH BAH DAY
everybody now!

I want off this wild ride

Anyone with these enhancements would probably be either insane because the human brain simply cannot handle all that foreign tech, or completely above any level of human understanding. In order to keep people that are augmented with this tech from going insane, one of two thing might need to happen. First would be the complete rewiring of the brain via nanos, and the second is GM'ing a human capable of handling these type of technologies. Its both exciting and scary. Wonder what will the "Super-Einsteins" will make?

Delete this immediately.

The GM'd human would be something a little like that girl from the movie "Morgan", but designed with a specific purpose in mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqmHSR0bFU8

Well, they could also work out a way to benefit the world. Who knows what the future holds?

youtube.com/watch?v=10KqiYueQcE

bumpity bump

Digits
Its gonna be like mgs2 where you need to be dna linked to the gun for it to be able to shoot

The anime "Psycho-Pass" had a similar concept excecpt it had an AI hooked up to it and it could talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhmh3tyEEfs