She wanted it

She wanted it.

liar liar pants on fire

Em yeah that's why she raped her

did you even read the manga before posting?

>Hands are free
>Not clawing or scratching him
>Not biting his tongue
>Loving look in her eye

Okay dude.

Shit was so hot. That scene made me buy the whole series in hopes that there are some more god-tier consent based sex scenes.

I don't think their was consent. I think she was injured and delusional. Not to mention the Brand being in such close proximity to a Godhand must have been excruciating. The erotic posing is a direct reference to Guts' lovemaking.

Ther

Literally everyone except delusional Cascafags have accepted the truth.

Casca loved it, she liked getting fucked, she even kissed him back. That's the only reason she didn't want Guts to look at her, she was ashamed.

And that's why she went retarded, to forget that she is a turboslut.

Here is a breakdown of what happened.

After the traumatic shit she saw, she sees Griffith. Shockingly, he kisses her. He would've never done this before. What is going on? Either way, she seems to like this. He fucks her for about 87 panels before she remembers what happened to the hawks, and where she is. This is when she says "no...no.." weakly. He sucks her tits and they stand erect like little soldiers. Now she is saying "aah" and her fucking hands are free. (Also, the "pleasure" Slan spoke of was Casca's.) She sees Guts watching her and tells him not to look. They french as Femto finishes. I think she lost her mind because of all the shit she saw, and the guilt she felt having the man of her dreams fuck her as her boyfriend watches.

Yeah, she was semiconscious and had already been gangraped by demons. She wasn't into it.

I remember reading something that it's taboo in Japan to portray graphic brutal rape, and that's why it's stylized. Think about the other rape scenes.

>she even kissed him back

Some people can't stand the truth.

Reading the Manga, I always imagined her gasping and weeping in agony as it happened, while Griffith manipulated her body against her.

OC

Yeah, I don't see a reciprocal kiss there. I see a woman in pain in delrium,gasping in confused pain as a monster put his tongue in her mouth

Answer

that's japanese rape for you, anyone touches the girl and she instantly submits

she wanted his dick from day one, but then she fell in love with guts. when she finally got the dick she still wanted it, she just didnt want guts to know about it.

also this. animu rape victims always submit immediately because you cant beat the cock

Casca even looks like a bit of a female Guts there to perfectly symbolize the insane, bottled up homolust between Guts and Griffith

i always loved the second ogre's face in the background, it's so goofy

When they made the movies, I wanted the rape scene to be as brutal as possible. Pain, weeping, humiliation. Only the sounds she made were off. I buy the delusional pleasure argument, but I always believed it was painful and traumatic

She kind of looked happy when she told Guts not to watch in GA 3

Naw, I saw shame and pain. Fucking diamonds

But who was in the wrong?

Anyone else want Casca to go back to Griffith and be his slut? Everything takes a NTR turn, and Guts goes into a blind rage and cuts Casca in half as she's fucking Griffith. She deserves death for all the trouble she puts Guts in. I hope she never gets better. I hope she gets slaughtered by Guts. I hope Guts makes Farnese his wife and kills Casca and Griffith and lives a happy life

Only delusional Tumblr girls say Griffith did nothing wrong

Delusional Tumblr girls would rather pretend this shit never happened. You should've seen the outrage when the musou showed that her post-rape shirt was a DLC costume.

I mean, other than a couple of fucks here and there, CascaxGuts doesn't really mean shit. She pretty much settled for him. I'll be pretty disappointed if Guts doesn't at least fuck Farnese in front of Casca. My balls are blue

You'd think Tumblrites would be jumping at the bit to rant and rave about rape and Griffith being a rapist.

But I guess that doesn't apply to their perfect bishie squishy cinnamon roll. :^)

Griffith’s forces were fully aware of the costs when they volunteered to serve under his command. Griffith stated his dream was to establish a nation under his rule, and that those serving under him might be part of the casualties. And guess what: some perished. Yet, somehow, Griffith is accountable for this inevitable tragedy? Despite informing these volunteers entering a contract with him of the consequences?
The honorable Griffith is currently orchestrating a new world order of peace and prosperity. This noble man of humble birth is achieving the impossible: the constitution of a utopian society involving demons and humans living in harmony with one another, a civilization where the rich and selfish have no power, a new World that flourishes on the foundation of equality and brotherhood.

Meanwhile, after Guts abandons Griffith under the pretense of being devoid of finding meaning in his pathetic existence, he still believes he can just waltz in after committing treason. As a result, Griffith is crippled and mute, the cost of living with Guts’ selfish desires. Griffith then punishes Guts for his betrayal. Yet, the merciful Griffith returns to Guts, pleading with this savage for the support of his Utopian pursuit. Guts refuses his generous offer due to imagined past transgressions.

In summary: Guts is the representation of what is wrong with the world: selfish and treacherous. Griffith only desires a world where people like Guts can no longer terrorise the weak and innocent.

Farnese makes my dick solid. Rock fucking solid. How I want Guts to bend her over and fuck her wild while an awakened Casca watches with jealousy.
She goes and cries back to Griffith, and he accepts her, to cause Guts more pain, but alas, it does not phase him.
"Thanks for taking the burden off my shoulders" he says as he slaughters both of them

I kind of wish she would've settled for Judeau. Of course, Guts was bigger and more badass...plus seeing him beat Griffith probably made her wet. But still, this is like Batman being with Talia when
when Catwoman is right fucking there.

Also, fucking Farnese in front of Casca would be a bit poetic.

I hope she suffers and gets no one. I really do.

And I hope you mean that farnese is cat woman right

I don't know man. I've been on Tumblr, and women LOVE this show

Yeah. Farnese was deigned to be Gut's foil from the start. Like Catwoman, they start out on opposite ends and the sexual tension is off the fucking charts.

Casca is like Talia. Why the fuck does she exist?

dumb grifithposter

>deign

I meant design

Oh, they absolutely do. They just hate the whole Casca thing, or at least a good amount of them do. And not like "oh man this part feels so bad, fuck Griffith", as in "DELETE THIS REEEE" despite the fact that it's kind of important to the story.

more specifically, some of the people I saw were upset that so much of the early promotional material for the game seemed centered around Casca getting raped

To be honest I liked Farnese when she was a religious nut also. Top tier bdsm right there.
She's top fucking waifu material I'll tell you what

Women like this? More specific, Tumblr women? This is like every traditional High Fantasy trope they'd hate. This is the kind of fiction Anita complains about.

There's degrees, man. Game of Thrones has a gigantic female demographic, despite the constant, unending rape of basically every female character. Even the ones who complain about all the rape usually stick around, even when it goes against the source material.

Plus, add in fujoshits, and Berserk becomes even more attractive.

Tumblr loves anything with handsome men and gay shipping. Most of them don't really believe on the social justice bullshit, they just want to be trendy and have an excuse to act holier-than-thou as the entitled youngsters they are. Otherwise they wouldn't love shoujoshit, otomeshit, K-dramas and similar shit so much. They're all full of rape culture and problematic things

I a woman, not on Tumblr, I
I love Berserk, and I think the Eclipse is the best part

>I a woman
Prove it

You sure you're not just fucking retarded?

>This is the kind of fiction Anita complains about.
Anita complains about fucking everything.

Not the same dying for him and enjoying paradise than being killed by him and suffering an eternity in hell.

Really dude?

Endgame

she got gang raped by demons and tentacle monsters and was forced to cum multiple times before griffith was the last man to join in the rape
all while watching her former family being mutilated and killed at the same time
why do you think she became a vegetable in the story her mind was destroyed

> implying a japanese artist can ever depict a realistic and non-erotic rape scene

Dude, your a faggot. It's summerfags like you that scare the chick's awy

>non-erotic rape scene
Why would you even do that? Actually scrap that, how would you do that?

It would be drawn the same, but the girl would keep screaming "STOP!STOP!HELP!GET OFF!"

What did he mean by this?

yeah and you could add actual tension and dramatic music while making their facial expressions completely horrific

That isn't exactly non-erotic

>while making their facial expressions completely horrific

So the opposite of Miura then?

Could Femto sense her desires? Maybe he was giving her what she wanted. Maybe the look he gave to Guts meant "you will always live under my shadow."

She was loyal to him but didn't want to take cock around all her dead comrades thanks to him.

Well it's not realistic but...

Just defending Caska real quick. Griffith could control her body at his will. As he did with Gutts, stoping him in the air.
But yeah. She liked it.

I think Femto had x-ray vision and saw that Casca was pregnant so he decided to seed the child with his seed to create an heir, and save her life.

>that CG

Read Chisa x Pon, fuckers, to know that real NTR means.

They are going to fuck the best arc up, aren't they?

Anyone else burst into laugher when Casca made the baby sounds?

my erection did

Those are human nips though.

>As he did with Gutts, stoping him in the air.
When does this happen?

End of black swordsman, when Griffith first appears

I thought it was hilarious when she gave birth to the spawn and Guts freaked out

>yfw Griffith saved her from rape, creating her identity and raped her himself, destroying her identity

That's much later, he would have had time to get accustomed to his powers as Femto. The way he looks down at his hand after failing to crush Skullknight during the eclipse makes me think he wouldn't have been controlling Casca's body during the rape, she just didn't resist. If he was casually controlling bodies he could've just used his power to pin guts to the floor instead of having apostles do it.

>She wanted it.

Guts and Griffith have shit taste on women.

The fuck are you reading? In the manga, Guts is held down by those giant demonic eagles. You're referring to the Golden Age arc trilogy movies

Griffith doesn't like women. He can only get erections by thinking on Guts

What a slut, did guts finally drop her because of that

I dont understand, why is the mc of this anime mad at batman??

Because Batman revved Gut's Harley.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Casca is god-tier though. There are much sluttier women in Beserk.

see

Greatest yaoi ever written

Guts is damaged.

This hound helmet really does suck. Why couldn't it just cover Gutt's whole face? Or just keep being a skull helmet
>Tfw Berserk will never become dark and a bloodfest like it was before
>Tfw won't see qt nude Fairy Loli in shitty 3D

Never thought of it like that, thanks. Nice look into his power/control-freak mindset.

Berserk is the best at everything it does. Dark fantasy, yaoi, shonen JRPG adventure, harem, you name it.

Old Miura would have done something like that. The new Miura is all about cute loli witches and shit and would never go that route.

>REPROBATE

THIS!

>Gutts
>Gutt's

Please stop.

If she had resisted he would have inflicted more pain. By giving up she ensures her survival. It's what happens with most rape victims.

>I a woman, not on Tumblr, I

...what?

Gattsu?

>Following the rules
>Summerfag
Why do you need chick in an ANONYMOUS board?
Also
You're*