Sup Forums doesnt support the only white democracy in the ME, the nation who BTFO mudskins on a daily basis

>Sup Forums doesnt support the only white democracy in the ME, the nation who BTFO mudskins on a daily basis

What went so wrong?

jesus fucking christ the rest of that image is HNNNG

>Jews
>White
Oh Shlomo. You deal with your diaspora and one might see if we can huild a temporary alliance from there

sage and hide
this is a jidf slide thread

>white
It took centuries of coal burners to filter out a majority of those desert genes. Thank the whores of years past.

Are Jews white?

>jews
>white

Doubtful, Portman has the body of a 10 year old boy.

jews are worse than muslims

(((whites)))

I see

not anymore, unfortunately

Hello muhamad al-Mubarak Mustafa. How are you doing?

I'm Jewish and I identify as white.

Jews destroy other races constantly, they must be gassed!

whare da butt b??

NEGERJĂ„VEL

i like dem rumpor and I'm a "honkie azz cracka" az dem melanin inriched basketball swedes skippidy do bap blakka flocka swing you damn skippy diddly flim flam, skip?

Do people actually find her attractive?

>t.incel

>white

>I'm Jewish and I identify as white.
As long as it serves your purpose, but the moment it doesn't you identify as trans Arabian Nigger Inuit. You are weak, very very weak.

All there is in the Middle East are semites.
Arabs and Jews are shitskins, stop trying to pretend that they are white when it is convenient.

Just because boobs are more popular does not mean butts have no meaning.
Butts are stilly important and Portman has none.
>posts picture of flat-ass Portman in a push-up bra with hollywood gaffer's tape pushing her 10-year-old-boy flat chest into a semblance of bustage.
that's a man baby

Israel did 9-11.
We were living in relative peace with modern muslim nations until Israel came along.

Me thinks ISIS and Al-Queda, and a lot of "Muslim" terrorist organizations are created and run by Jews to get whites and Muslims fighting.

History will confirm this, why would it be any different today? Jews have always made two sides hate each other and go to war for profit.

>Not finding Natalie Portman attractive makes you an incel.

ISRAEL DID 9-11

THEY ARE JEWS, JUST LIKE OTHER JEWS.

She is objectively good-looking. Sure, you may find other women BETTER looking, and it's ok. But Natalie Portman is objectively a 9/10 or 10/10

No I literally find her to be completely average, with pronounced Jewish features. Last girl I slept with was hotter.

Portman has a nice body is all.

The only reason the ME isn't glassy crater right now is because of Israel's Sampson option.

But I support Syria, Bashar Al-Souria!

>objectively 9/10 or 10/10

On her best days she's an 8.

On her best days.

Usually, she looks thoroughly average.

>with pronounced Jewish features
Honestly, this. She has a Jew face. Just not into it at all. She can work out and have a nice body, but so what? Any girl can do that. There's nothing special about Natalie Portman.

Yeah, also since I know some older Jewish women, the features really stand out to me and I'm reminded of the far left

>oh you're a doctor. Our daughter is looking for a husband

she looks like a crack-whore.