South african genocide

If the south african whites are being genocided by rampaging nigs, why arent they fleeing the country en masse? you would think there would be droves of them fleeing africa but they arent. why?

Expense? Refugee status problems (confirmed in cucknada)? Stubbornness? Getting paid actual market value for their property? Not wanting to give up anscestral land? Nigger lovers?
why you hide behind fagflag for such stupid question?

Because white genocide isn't a thing

Whites don't belong in South Africa. That continent belongs to us. We won't stop until every white dog has been erased.

GET.

OUT.

> Dat meme flag
I'm not gonna locate my flip-flopping mugabe.jpg for you

Nothing belongs to niggers. Not even the right to live belongs to you.

FUCKING.
DIE.
NIGGER.

um... because we're not

President of Zimbabwe literally begged white farmers to come back after they left and he realized niggers are unable to grow their own food. Subhumans deserve nothing but subjugation.

>President of Zimbabwe literally begged white farmers to come back
no he didn't.

They have, loads of middle class ones espesh have cleared off to Europe or Asia

South africa belonged to a few african tribes, then the whites arived, and for a time they lived in piece.
Then the jungle niggers came and started fucking up everything.
Fuck you jungle niggers, the zulu&etc.. where nice to us until you fucked everything up.

>ancestral land
>Africa

They should get back to Europe asab desu

lol have fun with the chinks

cringey

Come home, white man.

I cant wait till the white man in SA leaves. Then we can all witness how fast niggers destroy.

They aren't pussies and are fighting back.

name one white country they could flee to

they are trying but people won't let them in.

Like the fag Trudeau refusing white South Africans. He only wants niggers and sand nigs

NO GENOCIDE HERE EU BITCH!

But more white people here emigrate every year than there are white people being born so technically they are fleeing.

If you knew any, you would know it's their land. They will fight and die there.

Bait. But we should trade niggers in Canada and the US for whites in South Africa. Fair trade seems to me

Spread this Belgium