APLHA MC OF THE SEASON

>this man actually fucked a milf and the daughter is in his platoon

JUST

>JUST
Fuck off, crossboarder.
You're not even using your cancerous miimii correctly.

Not really related but why does Sup Forums have such a fucked up definition of what it means to be an "Alpha"? Most of the time the supposed alphas are just sex crazed freaks or passive aggressive assholes. Pic related is a true example of an Alpha MC.

Another high school drama rehash with a gimmick.

Here it's not a simple High School Academy story, it's a High School Academy story with an MC who allegedly had sex.

Fresh and new. AOTS of the season.

Holy shit.
Shitty LN adaptation MC had sex?? HOW COULD HE?!!!

>offscreen claims
When it happens and it's shown, then let me know.
Now get out.

Relax before you make a thread. You were so nervous you couldn't even type correctly. Delete this and try again.

I believe in your capability to make a thread that uses the English language correctly!

This.

Also, space cobra, golgo 13, captain harlock, joe, Jonathan joestar, momotaro, toriko and guts are all alpha males not because they fuck a lot, but because they are just so much more mightier than other men around.

He's hot, I'd pick it up for him but I'm guessing this is haremshit trash?

MAD AS FUCK VIRGINS
Holy fuck

>implying you aren't the real virgin trying to self-insert as some random non-virgin

Only virgins like you would get mad at cartoons

>guts
>alpha
>literally raped by a nigger and then cucked by his best friend

Who's mad exactly? You're the same type of person who always bitch and moan about
>muh beta MCs
all the time.

>JUST
Fuck off.

>everyone is scared of/respects Guts
>all the women want him
>is a big burly rugged handsome man
>strong as fuck
>confident dominant personality
>beta
Okay kid.
>inb4 hurf durf blacked cucked

>Who's mad

You are judging by your posts
Please have sex and then come back

Yet he always gets back up, stronger than before. His ability to stand up and fuck up the people who fucked him up, makes him alpha.

>alpha male
>gets raped

>raped and cucked and STILL easily one of the most masculine characters in anime and manga
That's alpha.

Yes and? He was a tiny weak little boy. It could happen to literally anyone.

wew lad

>guts
He's a cuck and watched the girl he loved being raped, he was too weak to stop it

>he's such pussy as bitch shitty loli's and little kids aren't even scared to travel with him

If he's so alpha why did griffith NTR him and then literally dumped the chick on to him and made her mentally retarded and he has to babysit her?

The only true Alpha in berserk is Zodd.

>The only true Alpha in berserk is Zodd.
>Griffith's bitch
lol

Being an alpha is about the attitude not physical appearance, a skinny bitch and some muscular guy can both be alphas it's just that the muscular guy will have an easier time being one compared to the other bitch.

Pics of the milf

That's true, while it's easier being alpha, If you have a menacing physique like Kenshiro, it is also possible to be a skinny dude like Phantom J. Harlock, and still be one of the most alpha character around thanks the attitude, charisma and beliefs.

Anyone who watched his lover get fucked/raped infront of him while doing nothing is not alpha

So everyone is a beta according to your logic or you are telling me any human could escape a horde of demons pinning him/her down?

Nah but you definitely aren't alpha.

Neither are you, you projecting autist.