Almonds

how does a 64 year old man remove a 15ftx5ft 200lb+ piece tempered glass without making a huge mess from the inside? as you can see from the picture, these windows are 2 pieces of glass with an air pocket in the middle, glued to the window frame with 995 structural caulk. The inside piece of glass is tempered (breaks into small pieces), the out side is normal plate (breaks into huge chunks).
Laminated glass cost a lot and is heavier, most don't use Laminated glass because they don't have to by code and it is cheaper, unless they are trying to make the building bomb resistant.
if you shoot the tempered glass or hit it with a hammer hard enough it explodes into a million pieces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPwaq_6aXbo
youtube.com/watch?v=7mnCCP1H9uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't know shit because you weren't there.
You don't understand shit because you don't know shit.
You don't know shit because you are a nobody.

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

I notice a lot of threads are being anchored no matter the bumps

brother says Steve doesn't carry anything
brother says Steve makes people go get him food
but lazy ass Steve was able to remove the window all by himself.
okay.

because its a government conspiracy. they pair jap moot to make sure these threads get buried so autists like you don't figure out the truth that what really happened in the room was a CIA planned false flag attack designed to de-arm the country and sell security metal detectors

The glass falls down retart.

no shit Sherlock
where is all the broken glass from the inside piece of glass?
the window is two pieces.

he could have covered the glass with the masking tape first, then broke it to keep the pieces intact. just a thought.

Steve was a genius, you fucking cunt. He could’ve done anything he wanted, and he did. You poor assholes need to understand the level where Steve lives. He’s above you, if he told you to remove the window, you would remove the fucking window. If you think that makes him a bad guy, you can find the date dummy, check the receipt, he paid for the tip you fucking slug.

>with the masking tape
that's actually offocial story

I am surprised he hit 100+ people at that range.

There were 22 thousand people there, and he was essentially spraying full auto, and had calculated for bullet drop.

I'm almost surprised he didn't hit more.

they do sell film rolls that you can cover tempered glass with so that it doesn't get every where when you break it.

but lazy Steve would have to do it, and he would need a ladder to reach the top.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPwaq_6aXbo

>tfw nothing is ever comped

The window removal was comped. Do you know who we're talking about?

almost 666 dead or injured, thats only 3percent of the people there. pretty good odds to survive i guess especially considering more than 1000rounds were fired...

why didn't he just drive by and do it? if he was so smart? the place wasn't closed in.
the Muslims who killed all those fags did a better job with a couple if guns.

The masking tape that was visible on the little desk is quite weak for that task. This is some masking shit used for painting, which should be removable without damaging the background.

I was a voluntary firefighter some time ago, and before breaking any side window to get access to the passengers, we used thick clear tape with strong adhesion.

Another thing that bugs me: Allegedly those outer windows are hurricane proof and whatnot. So I would expect something like that:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mnCCP1H9uM

He wasted over a minute shooting at the tanker then dicked around with hotel security shortly after that.