Homesteading

>varg tells me to buy rural property
>look at rural home listings
>400 grand for an empty fucking lot with no home on it
How the fuck does Varg expect us to afford this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mattshistorycourses.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/paul-jamins-painting-of-the-gallic-king-brennus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe look in other places?

have welfare/benefit for 2 persons
mother,father, and brother both are rich from the oil industry,father engineer, and mother still teaching at school`s
idk what his wife`s parents are
Would not be suprised his goal to have as much children as he can so they all get benefits/welfare x10 (he said he wanted more kids)

He assumes everybody receives funding from alphabet agencies like he does

>He fell for the rural property seller pagan youtuber meme.

LEL

A piece of land here cost around 5000 USD. How is this expensive?

Not much different from the netherlands btwa lanehouse ( houses of 5-10 build in a line as 1, so attached) here are the norm, and go up for 100k+ and they are going to be stopped from being available to rent, And since employees only give perma-contracts ( which make u applicable for a house) to old people or almost not at all anymore, this entire suburb of RIjpelberg (in Helmond) has hard working 26-37 year olds staying at home, legitimately counted the people i know in my head and its at 133 spread across that little sub urb alone)

Just dont forget that Varg has been imprisoned for quite some time of his life, And how his occasional bullshit / tinfoil is created from his brain, He literally still lives a LAARP lifestyle subsides by mom and dads money.

wow re-reading this makes me lol from jumping all over the places, sorry if i occasionaly spam up the thread, that 5150 powder is some good shit.

Where the fuck are you looking dipshit??

Funny I look at $2.5k acreage all day. Lean to google.

Work. Become rich. Get educated. Make money. Then retire to rural property.

Sell your boypussy, of course.

He makes those videos for people living in Europe.
He doesn't care about leafs or burgers.
But he told Europeans to rely on their boomer parents because they are the ones who sold out our generation. So what he wants people to do is mooch off of their boomer parents until they die, sell all of their shit and move to the rural areas of Europe.
Ok? In the meantime try to find a gf who will reject the modern world with you, and apparently life off welfare to try sabotaging civilization or something like that.
He's an extremist.

the problem is all the land that's suitable for farming has already been gobbled up
I'm in eastern south dakota which is good for agriculture (99% of the land is crop land), and land regularly goes for $30,000 per acre. lowest I could find just now is $6,000 per acre
if you go over to wyoming where almost no crops will grow and the land is basically only good for pasture then it's much more reasonable at around $1,000 per acre

you'd honestly be better off finding an old farmer who's too old to work all the land he owns and ask him if you can work some of it. hopefully he'd have a disdain for the huge farms that typically buy up land from old farmers like him, then hopefully he'd take a liking to you and then offer you the land for cheap

Where to buy agricultural land in leafland? Out west there's not much land I can see that would be good for homesteading that isn't expensive as fuck.

whats wrong with that plan? aren't the real extremists the ones who set these plans in motion i.e the boomers? rob them blind and bleed them dry senpai fuck em to hell

Realtor sites, mainly.

The problem is you're probably in southwestern Ontario. Go north, my leaf.

bump, whereabouts are you leaf pal

How to bring down Canadian house prices:

1) drive all the chinese into the sea
2) make sure they don't come back

Yeah, leaf, you might want to move to a country that has more than 6 acres of arable land in total to begin with?

Don't regions of undeveloped Tazmania go for pennies, almost? You'd have to install all the infrastructure yourself, of course.

I'm from Alberta

400k... where the hell are you looking for property?

We should crowd fund the purchasing of a multi million dollar expanse of hundreds of acres, and start our own civilization. Away from Trudolt and his hordes of fags and Muslims.

In Colorado rural off grid land goes for 1k$ an acre. Move to Colorado, nearly everyone that lives in the rural areas are white.

We should declare independence

Source for original pic and artist? p-pls ('^' )

shhhh, not yet. First we need to grow a covert separate civilization and gain power and numbers before we announce anything drastic. Learn from the Muslims.

Stalinism isn't compatible with being a queer, Stalin killed faggots.

$70000 for 15-20 acres in central FL off state road 46

Canada is ruined by commies, best thing you can do now is a blow up the government.

Go North, what you want me to live in Timmins or Pickle Lade? Like fuck I want to live with that far out.

Can't do that. It will just make them more crazy and they will claim victim status. I prefer the implosion method theory. Just get as many people on welfare as possible, and have all the rich people move out into the wilderness and stop paying taxes. Just watch them all start starving and killing each other. It will be hilarious.

mattshistorycourses.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/paul-jamins-painting-of-the-gallic-king-brennus/

My grandpappy has got some land out there

That's not true, it actually works, they will always have the victim status anyway. what Breivik did was still effective.

bump