Serious question, why does Sup Forums have an issue with atheism... I mean for real, we all know God isnt real...

Serious question, why does Sup Forums have an issue with atheism... I mean for real, we all know God isnt real, so why bother pretending you're an agnostic? I mean agnostics are similar to fucking centralists, and I know how you feel about them, so why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because saying you know for sure there isn't a god is as ignorant as saying you know for sure there is.

You've been strayed away too far from the light.
You are obviously been blinded by this world and are too ignorant to seek the almighty.

Religion is not what you average joe perceive, it's greater than that. Try not looking on the established stereotypes and find out the truth by yourself.

Oh really? Consider God had never been invented, would it have then been "ignorant" to assume that the theory of evolution, universe origin theories are unrealistic

Are you saying that it is equally ignorant to believe in a floating superhuman in the sky, rather than all of the leading global scientists

Tell me, who would you trust, the fucking celtics who invented God after being afraid of solar eclipses, or millions of professionals who have dedicated years to research?

Lemme guess, you wouldnt trust either, because you a fucking cuck.

bad boring bait

Is there a problem with the question simply not being answered? I'm sorry you feel so entitled to the secrets of an existence that was simply not made for you, if anyone at all.

>Centralism
Good
>Being a 60IQ sky daddy's cock sucker
Bad

I just believe there's way more to the universe than we can comprehend
the same way an ant couldn't comprehend the world as we humans see it

get out of here you (((gyspy)))

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Effectively, you're saying that if the evidence comes back non-conclusively yes or no, you shouldn't choose a definitive conclusion. Which is a good idea except after 6000+ years of finding "Nope, God's not there unless we bend logic and evidence," one can assume the answer is "No, God does not exist."

yeah, also whats to say that God isn't an animal right? I mean it has the equal fucking implications of him being a bearded dude, so why do people find it more "likely" hes a bearded dude.

I mean if the likelihood of existence is 0, why use this ARBITARY representation, of a higher being...

>wishy-washy cuck

I might be wrong but I'm not wishy-washy

>Because saying you know for sure there isn't a god is as ignorant as saying you know for sure there is.
This. I will also add its arrogantand atheist tend to be arrogant.

>Tell me, who would you trust, the fucking celtics who invented God after being afraid of solar eclipses, or millions of professionals who have dedicated years to research?
The same researchers that can not figure out how man evolved and how organisms developed? The same people who invented dark matter to justify not being able to answer a question? Those people?

white = good
christian = white
christian = good

This

Burn in Hell you blasphemous piece of shit. There is far more actual, rational evidence for creationism. Atheism is a fairy tale spouted by idiots and narcissists.

>we all know God isnt real
Seems like you are too intelligent for this board.

>rational evidence for creationism

as-in aliens doing genetic modifications?

God isn't about some guy in the sky. I don't unironically believe there is a little city in the clouds with some dude that named god. No. Thats retarded and exactly the type of religion you are saying doesn't exist. God is the natural order of humans on earth. When we follow said "natural order" we flourish, society flourishes, the earth flourishes. Almost like god is blessing it.

God is who/what made those rules. It could very well be a fluke when it comes to how the world/universe/all matter in existence work. But something you can not deny is the laws of nature. Nature is god and the laws of nature and the laws of god.

Even before A+ they were pretentious euphoric fedora tippers.

Saying you know for sure there is a god is way more ignorant.

That is because the person claiming to know for sure that there is no god, is just rejecting your claim. Stupid claims are a dime a dozen so it is only natural to reject those ideas outright.

That is somewhat ignorant, but coming up with such ideas and accepting them as absolute truths in the first place is a whole ignorance level higher.

Probably because they think atheism is reddit tier

Because it keeps the population in check, until we have 'The Venus Project'

The issue is that atheists make up their own "rational ethics", but when you listen (Dawkins+Harris circlejerk discussions are great redpill on this) or read them, it's actually mainstream protestantism. Atheism is a surefire way to identify insufferable autists with very little general knowledge and zero self-awareness.

From what I have gathered from what has been posted here lately, religions provide people with psuedopower that they need in order to cope with a world that frustrates them. "Man will always worship something," refers to that tendency to seek solace in sacred psuedopower.
Religions are unequal to each other in that not all kinds of psuedopower are equally valuable or worthless; prolonged exercise of religious practices instills disparate consequences upon the subconscious. "Religion is the opiate of the people," refers to the use of religious memes to provide artificial comfort that prevents people from using their own power to disrupt the culture around them.

So I have gathered here. None of this functions on my own mind (Hail Lathander), and I am not really inclined to trust things learned from Sup Forums.

Real answer? Atheists tend to be left-wing.

Most Sup Forums users would jump on it if a right-wing atheist presence appeared proclaiming real politik free from christianity's need to help niggers and the current democratic atheist tendency.

>None of this functions on my own mind
Yet you still believe (according to flag) that everyone is equal, which is obviously untrue and thus religious sentiment. And many more such faith-based things.

All leftism is religious.