What happened to the music genres Heavy Metal and Rap?

What happened to the music genres Heavy Metal and Rap?

Why have Jews killed these 2 genres with extreme prejudice? Buried in western media news and music magazines even Rolling Stone doesnt mention metal ever. Checking youtube there are tons of react videos from kids to adults that basically make fun of Heavy Metal.

Is it true here in the west noone plays guitars and garage bands arent a thing anymore? Or is it that all those jews from the top of the media to the bottom of the music industry are burying Metal and Rap in favor of pop BS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24
youtube.com/watch?v=kEAsNxcIGKM
youtube.com/watch?v=CN-K27yiVrk
youtube.com/watch?v=GSu7Oqhi-6g
youtube.com/watch?v=yYLh4EXbs_o
youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU
youtube.com/watch?v=SiQX8dsO2RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are ass.

They fused together into one genre. Listen to "XXXTENTACION"

youtube.com/watch?v=ymSgls0Ce24

What the fuck is that alien creature

Remember when metal bands got notoriety because they trashed bars after they played?
Today, its faggot kids playing in safe space cafes.
Pussies.

Degenerate nigger tier behavior , that is

People do still play guitars in the west, I do though I'm not great.

The problem with new bands is how the fuck do you compete against trash talent TV shows? Tons of free publicity and an almost guaranteed no 1 at the end of it. Even the BBC had to capitulate. Top of the pops, which ran for decades, was canceled because these Talent TV shows from rival networks were getting free publicity on their shows.

I hate just about everything about the current teenagers.

>Today, its faggot kids playing in safe space cafes.
I kinda see that shit, but not metal, its usually pop music with instruments.

>I hate just about everything about the current teenagers.
didnt this not happen now though? I think this must have happened in a previous generation that Heavy Metal and Rap was black listed, looking at talent rosters it seems pop replaced both genres.

I feel and I could be wrong Pop music is the enemy, somehow media outlets from the News to Awards shows to youtube is pushing pop music everywhere on FB and other social media platforms purposefully burying Heavy Metal music now through scrubbing, and other digital sneaky tricks.

Have you ever noticed that the Jews encouraged the dumbing down of the rap industry, but then once rap degenerated into the modern garbage it has become, "suddenly" Jew rappers hit the scene with a sound closer to the 90's?
What a cohencidence, don't you think? :^)

Metal killed itself because its artists were nothing but screaming hypocrites, shitting on "the man" and "the system" while simultaneously profiting from/thanks to them.
As for rap, I do not give the faintest of fucks because I don't even consider rap to be music.

>"suddenly" Jew rappers hit the scene with a sound closer to the 90's?
No I am completely unaware of this user, please enlighten us with these individuals to learn more, youtube links etc...

>Metal killed itself because its artists were nothing but screaming hypocrites, shitting on "the man" and "the system" while simultaneously profiting from/thanks to them.
I thought only metallica did that because of their retarded contract they signed screaming to arrest their fans etc. In fact I recall Chuck D testifying that it was all BS and music was meant to be heard since real musicians gonna make money either way.

Any metal artists who are/were part of the Geffen catalog suck major Kike dick and have zero business telling me how to stick it to the man.
Geffen is just to name one. The Jews literally OWN the music industry.

>The Jews literally OWN the music industry.
I get that, thanks for sharing for anons who dont know.

Why did the jews kill metal and rap? I am wondering if there are parallels to how Jews fund things and take over stuff like BLM and neo-nazi sites and groups like daily stormer and spencer etc. It seems all those groups are meant to race bait one group against another without focusing on the one race that is the problem. What I wonder is does killing metal and rap off correspond to their need to control the narrative.

Better to be underground than have the whole normie population know about it and ruin it.

Listening to heavy metal and saw a playlist on YouFag labled "Heavy metal if the 90s" I think the lies the grave stone of great H.M.. Faggotry ass pussiest age ever now.

You do realize that metal is literally one of the largest, most innovative and most active genres this decade, correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=kEAsNxcIGKM
youtube.com/watch?v=CN-K27yiVrk
youtube.com/watch?v=GSu7Oqhi-6g
youtube.com/watch?v=yYLh4EXbs_o

Mac Miller. Lil Dicky. Just to get you started.

>What happened to the music genres Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal was single-handedly destroyed by MTV promoting talentless fashion plate hair metal bands pumping out power ballads until the entire genre became a fucking joke. Rap has always been shit so who the fuck cares.

>You do realize that metal is literally one of the largest, most innovative and most active genres this decade, correct?
NO i am not seeing this, thank you for sharing. When I search youtube for heaby metal or google, you wont believe the shit list of results it gives that has nothing to do with music.

Maybe I need more tin foil but i feel their scrubbing Heavy Metal music from top results across all platforms and hiding hash tags associated with it even on facebook, it seems there is no end to how far they will go.

>Mac Miller. Lil Dicky. Just to get you started.
thanks hitting YT now.

You're welcome, user.

Uhhhh these look like a bunch of jews with their usual SJW propaganda not heavy metal or was that the point showing how this is numetal?

Mac Miller: youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

Lil Dicky: youtube.com/watch?v=ocGiulPm3IU

>metal
Uh, you did also mention rap in the OP, OP. They are emulating things that were successful in the 90's while injecting it with the sjw shit. nurap.

Gojira you pansy. Go. Now.

>Uh, you did also mention rap in the OP, OP. They are emulating things that were successful in the 90's while injecting it with the sjw shit. nurap.
ahhhh gotcha its jews ruining both at the same time, is there anything Jews dont ruin?

I liked that back in the day track bring the noise dam that was hard!

Nu-metal ruined metal over 15 years ago. Bands like Korn and Limp Bizkit. Fuck them.

>Why did the jews kill metal and rap?
To favor Pop, dude, why else? Metalheads and rapfags are already somewhat "in the know", thus less likely to swallow the jew pill, while pop listeners (young, naive, gullible teens) have basically a blank brains, ready to be filled with kike degeneracy.
Pop is easier to produce too, as all you need to make a record is just some nerd who's familiar with drum machines, sequencers and samplers. The lyrics all come from this Swede who is behind pretty much every pop record these days.

Well, they were fucked up on heroin and cocaine.

i suspect this, but are we correct in this?

Are we just tin foilers or is it a reasonable assumption to make as Sherlock Holmes would say based upon availabale evidence?

>are we correct in this?
Who knows, who cares.
>are we just tinfoilers
I'm not, or not any more than needed. To pretend that the Jew are not messing with one and all forms of art -music included- is just retarded. They have done so for ever.

Bingo. They subvert the goy, encourage them to ruin it, then they sweep in, "save" the genre, and then become the "owners."
Don't know if you'll like this guy, but he's one of my favorite emcees.
youtube.com/watch?v=SiQX8dsO2RU
Reasonable assumption based upon available evidence.

Last I checked Mastadon was doing just fine.

>"save" the genre
I agree and disagree with your post! please let me know what you think of the following.

Ive noticed a trend that jews sweep into an organization and fire anyone non jew then its destroyed, ive never seen jews save anything. They seem content to bankrupt the companies and their left destroyed.

Let me post some examples and welcome your feedback if wrong:
>Sony - fembusters
>bioware - mass effect Andromeda
>CNN
>Marvel

these are the models ive looked at, what do you think should I add more to the list?