Sex robots

What do you guys think of the ethical questions raised by the potential existence of sex robots, are they good or bad?

I won't let my wife get one no matter how much she tries to justify it

Does she use dildos?

Depends on outlook. For those lonely autistic fucks, they'll be a good thing

I Identify as robosexual. You wouldn't want be a bigot and forbid me to my robowife would you?

>ethical questions
such as?

>sex robots
>pic
Looks like the FNAF models are coming along nicely

>experts raise concerns...
>experts

Such as is it okay for someone to fuck a robot even if it looks like a 12 year old since it's just a robot.

What if I send my second generation sex robot to the store to buy groceries and she meets someone else and wants to leave me for them? Would I still own it and be able to keep it locked up in my basement?

Yes? It's a robot. Not a living thing.

What ethical questions? It's a machine for simulating sex that happens to be anthropomorphic. Do people seriously think we're about to roll out some fucking Bladerunner-tier androids?

It's hardly different than a dildo or body pillow tbqhf, maybe we should question those too.

I vow to never use a sec robot.
Who else is with me?

there are no moral issues as you're not crossing over anyone's right
what even are the legal issues of owning and masturbating with a piece of plastic that resembles a human being?

robots have no rights until they are programmed with a will.

What about the ethical issue of torturing and killing a mass of polygons that looks like a 12 year old? Why isn't anyone bothered by that?

>anthropomorphic
>posts puma
All I can think about is furry sex bots. Thanks a lot.

>tfw catgirls will be real

The same people who care about the robot care about the polygons as well user, they're people who can't disassociate human-like things with actual humans.

>not deep throatung your wife while you fuck her with a black thrusting vibrator with Bunny ears

Your poor wife

Surely you'd have a different robot for tasks like that? You don't want you sexbot leaving the house and getting dirty

there are no legal concerns and there are no moral issues

proper ai that can hold a real conversation isnt going to be sold to the masses. siri and similar crap just responds to voice commands and reads shit thats in the link description or a few generic programmed responses

the best the consumer can hope for within the next 50 years is something that mimics human responses but isnt sentient. also the cost would be to high to try to cram enough transistors into a robots processors so it could emulate human level intelligence.

if you had 12 bil you could get the hardware custom made (using current 10 nm chips from tiawn as a base line for whats possible and just scale the die size up a lot and cram 64 chip into a array and it would be like a tard human) and human like but you still lack the software needed to make it tard level human intelligence

whats the diff its just a fancy fleshlight

Yep. No concern over working them to death for no wage, but by god! don’t let a man stick his dick in one

make them so they cook and do windows please

is it immoral to have robot babies with sex robots?

is robot abortion wrong?

I wish they would hurry up

This. We've been ostratised long enough by society. It's time that we're included among the LGQBTR community and get our own robopride parade.

I want to be happy with my Marge Simpson robowaifu and I want the Gorverment to pay for it.

It's just a bundle of cells.

depend on the race of the robot

>What do you guys think of the ethical questions raised by the potential existence of sex robots, are they good or bad?
>ethical questions

C´mon, you are among friends, you mean women`s feelings ?

Experts in sex robots? Which fucking experts? Who is an expert?

How are they any different from existing sex toys? We don't have the advanced AI yet to even start talking about ethical concerns

Sex robots are the final solution to the roastie problem.

It's Good for men, bad for shit tier women. Good women have nothing to fear from them, thots shit their yoga pants

of course it's gonna fuck up humanity.
Men behaving like shameless animals towards these robots with no ragrets.

Degenracy at it's finest. Soon we shall live in caves again.

At the same time I can't wait for fucking hookers and sluts to get replaced and erase their whole 'pride'. I don't know what these worthless cunts think of themselves, one once told me 'I'm a strong independent woman'

I kek'd hard, when this 'strong woman' deepthroated my cock for money.<

So it's a win - lose.

Men will decay into animals
Women will be forced for the fist time in history to invest into more than just looks and be empty shells

>moral and legal issues

Can it give good head? This is all that matters

doesnt matter it wont be a reality in our lifetime.

>biocunt
that is what women are to be referred to as from now on.

Or organicunt, meathot, bioslut

traps may well replace women b4 robot tek gets there

what wil really be amazing is clones of hot women that are lombotomized and programmed to wana fuck n clean n cook

Still age like milk, robots are already here and sexbots are in production for retail

That jaw shape. Clearly a niggeebot.

>(((EXPERTS)))
god damnit every fucking time

Always a Jew or a swede or a fat roastie

Is that Jennifer Lawrence?

why do I feel like Trump plans to eliminate everyone in that room

Before you say having sex with robots is the equal of fucking a bunch of plastic and circuitry in the form of a human remember that fucking a woman is equal to fucking a skeleton covered in skin and shit with little to no intelligence

The look on his face, the way the people are standing behind him like it's a certain movie cover we all know and love.

>moral issues
The only moral issue is that dumb women and the mafia lose some of their income