Buyfag Thread

Read the guide before asking basic questions:
Buyfag.moe

First for german boat girls.

oh i can't wait for you to come my love.

Third for thank you lord for the miracle that was the Fremy figure.

For Dog Days merch

Come on Wonfes, I'm hopeful yet again

27 hours left!

Hexes for S2

If I have zero experience fixing a figma joint, should I take it to a shop or try it myself anyway?

>figma
well there is your problem

Salefag user here again. Reposting some figs for sale might do free shipping if in US. If interested feel free to [email protected]

Well do you want to one day be able ot learn how to fix it yourself? Start practicing on a very cheap figma. One where you won't care if you mess it up. Once you git gud start trying to fix you're waifu.

Who Cupoche here?
Open pic related under your on risk

Which scale character would you like to see as a Cupoche?
Cupoche predictions for Wonfes?

Get her out of the window before she melts.

How much for snow migu?

You guys have been tempting me with cute pictures recently, and I think I'm going to bite the bullet with Gourai. I'd also been tempted by FAGs for a while but my painting abilities are trash, so this is kind of like two birds with one stone.

I have the megukas, they're cute as hell.

I like them more than Nendos

Yeah, the Madokas are really cute

Why is she slipping in a pile of detriment?

Do it user!

about $60-70 USD

Looks like Ookurikara hopefully it's better than that disaster of a scale.

Anyone else notice that the OR line has noticeably worse quality than regular GSC stuff? My Mitsutada nendo had scuffs and sculpt issues straight out of the box compared to the Marth I got recently who is flawless

It's because the OR stuff is aimed for Fujoshis, who have shit taste, ergo the shitty merchandise

Has anyone ever used homemedia4you? Stumbled upon it looking for some GK's. Looks euro-based, German specifically, so maybe some cool kraut can englighten me.

>Ribbon seam

Okay

Hope you ordered with GSC.

Dot he planets spin around?

The blog doesn't say anything so probably not.

about $60 USD. This isn't available for free shipping because the box is fucking heavy.

This is one of those figures where I doubt they expect you to see the back very often anyway.

I want Sakura but I'm poor. Should I start sucking dicks for money? The guide doesn't have a section for that.

Damn that doesn't even look like it would fit in a detolf shelf.
You have a whole fucking year to save up, how poor are you? If you put away $1 a day you can pay for it. You could probably come up with that much picking up change off the ground.

Sell blood plasma

You've got a couple organs you don't need, don't you?

My favorite sword boy. I hope his nendo turns out cute.

You collect plastic bottles and cans to turn in

Yeah, luckily her head hides it for the most part. It was probably impossible to make a full molding of the ribbon without separating it into parts. I still think they should have smoothed it out since people are spending so much on it.
Suck some dicks and donate plasma like said and maybe you will be able to afford the poorfag version.

This. You can make $200+ each month easily.

Do this for a few months and you will have sakura in no time. Hell, maybe I'll try this myself.

But I've taken a stand against donating blood and blood accessories

My O- deserves to course through my veins only

Get the fuck out then moralfag

Saw her on display in Akiba

Why didn't you steal her?

Thanks for the suggestions. Nobody wants to pay for my blood in this shit country. And if I try to sell my organs I'm afraid I will wake up with without the ones I didn't agree to sell.

I can probably afford it. I just need to stop spending my money on useless shit.

It's actually a Thai seller, they ship with Thaipost too. I looked through a few german message boards and their quality seems dodgy at best with holes, missing pieces etc. All those entries are pretty old though, so no idea if they're still shit or not, but Thai kits have apparently a reputation of being rather bad anyway.

Last picture, for the guy who has a boner for the planets. The blog goes on about trying to be as faithful to the illustration as possible. I think making the planets movable would go against that. Also, if you look closely, the part where the planet rods connect is one piece of plastic. Sorry to kill your dreams, user.

It's not out for an entire year. Start saving up now, for fuck's sake. Setting aside 2-3k a month shouldn't be a hardship, and if it is, you should really consider a different hobby.

I want to see under her dress. Do you guys think it's a cast off?

Get a job faggot

Is Holo worth it?
It was in a glass case

15700 yen, Figma never.

Get a water jet cutter.

Are you trolling or retarded?

It would be astounding to see someone spend the money on her just to try and force-castofff her.

No, that figure looks like shit.

Just purchased my waifu. I found her for $50 off of the next lowest price and instantly bought her since I've been regretting not buying her when she first came out and I was tight on money.

Tits aren't interesting enough to make it worth 15k, despite being my favourite character in an otherwise shit anime.

What's this?

Rin came in today. Play-asia tracking only scans when it leaves asia and arrives in US so I had no idea it was delivered.

Finally finished my bingo. What's everyone else hoping for?

According to MFC a Touken Ranbu version of the nendoroid part cases.

Did you get a good deal or did you buy it new?

Superb, user

Mine would just add Ayame somewhere.

Fuck those shorts so hard. Ruin an otherwise cute cat.

She's there

Man I should've added Henreader's loli to mine.

Rin doesn't fit with the other girls at all, not even nearly enough cloth and frills.

Might as well cross Mizuki off too at this point. Need to see the full paint though.

But user, figures ARE useless shit. You just need to focus on shit less useless to you.

I'd be happy with just nendos for a lot of these though scales would be amazing

oh right. In the middle line. 10/10

Akiba Manda?

I remember seeing that too and considering it but in the end it doesnt look good.

Got it new. I try not to buy pre-owned unless the price of new is way higher

I think that holo was in the amiami store in Akiba

Fuck I want that birb so much.

I agree. She's going to be out of place when all 9 are together

Too lazy to bother, but anything Doggu Daizu

Seriously, the taste of the people making the bingo charts is godawful.

Ok

Nico looks like shit and Hanayo's neck is broken, anyone without OCD probably won't have all 9.

Make your own one then faggot.

Any anons going to WonFes?

>Literally who company
>Not a ton of detail
>NO FUCKING GATTLING GUNS
>Tiny
>15k
Absolute madness. I was considering getting this, but now not unless she bins. Well, more seasons means more hope.

>Scathach is not colored
>still no stage 3/4 Medusa
>still no stage 3/4 Jeanne

>3/4 Medusa

The paintjob doesn't look very good either, and that's in the promo pics so who knows how it'll turn out in the actual product. I love Symphogear, but she's not one of my favorite gears and at that price it's hard to justify.

I hope for stage 3/4 Robin, stage 2/4 Shakespeare, and stage 2/4 or 3/4 Hans.

That's right, with taste that bad the existential thought of yourself should be making you sick.

Fucking kill yourself. I bet you like Cu and EMIYA's 3rd looks too.

Who gives a shit about 3* and 2* servants when they could give us more saber figures.

I only have one so far. But eventually I'd like to have more than twenty.

>>Scathach is not colored
??

Yeah the price is way too fucking much. And with promo pics like that I'm 99% sure the actual product will look like absolute shite.

Oh shit

I collect Saber but honestly, unless it's of Lancer Alter, Alter, or Lily it's getting a bit much.

Maybe he means the other scale.

I hope Caster Liz shows up. I really hope they include at least one pumpkin and the cat.