I'm a German who will attend Yale University in the Class of 2022

I'm a German who will attend Yale University in the Class of 2022.

How do you Americunts feel about this ?

That somebody from a Foreign Country takes your place ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZVEVufWFI
student-accounts.yale.edu/tuition-and-fees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ivy League is shit.
Enjoy your Marxist indoctrination.

Welcome brother

A acne infested weeb who cried in my lit class got accepted into Yale. Have fun being a cuck.

We've already got plenty of rich chinese buying our places, what difference does one Krautcuck make? Enjoy your comp'd diversity classes btw

Welcome to America and enjoy your visit.

No one will care about you taking the place of an American student - you'll fit in fine.

I get my tuition comped so I dont care. You taco bell working poor people dont even understand.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot

>he actually believes Ivy League means anything these days

You can just dress in drag for all your classes, not do any work, and still graduate magna cum laude because your limp dick faggot professor won’t have the balls to fail you because he doesn’t want to invite a riot.

Why would you want to go to school with these subhumans?
youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZVEVufWFI
1:37 for the beginning of the conversation, 5:58 for the bitch fit

>somebody from a Foreign Country takes your place
How do you feel about that happening in germany?

I’d stay away from Dixwell Avenue when you get there. Also, anywhere near the medical center is a fucking war zone.

New haven is a shit hole. Have fun

>University
>This place isn't supposed to be an intellectual place
ah yes the really expensive adult day care meme is becoming more true as the days pass.

Ivy league's are still good outside of humanities

USA will make years illegal in 2021. Kraut BTFO yet again

I don't know why Americans uni have such a reputation
Here in France most teachers are redpilled, my history teacher misses the days of roman marriages and my politics teacher said a woman's place was to care and not inherently in politics

Just be sure to constantly apologize for being a nazi.

but you lost your place in your real home

Liberals are in charge of schools here, thats why.

Most leftist influence in unis comes from you

The whole world already belongs to the United States. We're just finishing the paperwork. You're not 'foreign'; and you never will be.

>Yale University
>How do you Americunts feel about this ?

Thank you for contributing a hundred thousand dollars to our economy for a degree that won't get you a job.

Yeah, we probably do have some pretty liberal cucks here but not in my field, there are even Identitarian stickers plastered around my campus

Are you going to be part of that whole Yale thing?

Also if your tuition isn't comped then enjoy being in debt forever

Are you aryan German? Also are you female?

How do you feel that you have to come to the US to get into one of the top universities in the world?

Reputation dies slowly.

As recently as 20 years ago our University system was pretty great and for about 50 years prior to that it was indeed the best in the world.

For the past 20 years American Universities have been in a state of severe decline as cultural marxism and progressivism have stomped out free expression and individual inquiry. And no one wants to admit it, the left want to keep pretending that they're doing a good job, the university system itself is desperate to keep their jobs while refusing to change and even the right wing who recognize that the system is going to shit aren't prepared to admit that they might be better off going over seas for an education.

That reputation won't last much longer. Its becoming impossible to ignore that college is no longer a reliable path to employment and the meme that everyone needs to go to college is going to become an impossible concept to sell as tuition costs continue to skyrocket.

Also, go to the Italian festival in the late summer, it’s great fun. The Italians in new haven hate negros so none of them go.

> He fell for the university meme

Sorry, its not the 50's anymore.

>Class

>Foreign Country

You have to repeat preschool first, buddy.

I don't want to go to Yale, so I don't really care.

Are you proud of being the brain drain of your country or something?

lol enjoy the minorities

You're going to get raped by niggers. Lol you thought you could escape that didn't you?

>For the past 20 years American Universities have been in a state of severe decline as cultural marxism and progressivism have stomped out free expression and individual inquiry
This is why Russia and Japan are racing way ahead of the US in studying human origins. You should pick up an Anthro or Genetics journal some time and read a few articles. A curious pattern develops:
-The Abstract, which is the part the grant-writer will actually read, denies the concept of biological race and restates Lewontin's long-debunked statements on genetic variation within a race vs between races
- The actual article states the validity of biological
Too many kikes in administration

>- The actual article states the validity of biological race*

What "Yale thing"?

How shall an Amerifag know? Most of them have never seen a prestigious university from the inside (or could even name one besides Hogwards)... that's the reason why you are going there... the land of the free depends on foreigners for their sustainable future as the holders of a US citizenship are complete retards... "user, all our elites are kikes, Asians and other foreigners... that's a kike conspiracy..." - no stupid fuckers, you are just too stupid to sustain the little fuck of uneducated country you have.

Die sind so verblödet dass die meisten nicht mal ihr eigenes Land verlassen haben, eine andere Sprache beherrschen als englisch oder auch nur von Kant und Aufklärung im geringsten was gehört haben...

Not like anybody on Sup Forums could get into Yale anyways.

>German who will attend Yale University

not quite the same as the horde of future h1b holders displacing american workers en masse.

you know, yale thing

The Soviets implanted radical leftists into universities. They still exist today and have a big influence over academia.

Meh. I am an alum of a school of the same tier. Would not hire anybody from an ivy league school. But you'll do fine. More minorities take the spots of deserving applicants than foreign exchange students.

Good work, lad. Just remember that the undergrad meme is useless until it lands you a job.

I feel like I'm being cross examined here

i really hate to say it OP, cuz im a Columbia grad, but the Ivy League in general is just fucking weird these days and not that great. sure HBS and harvard law, columbia law are top tier but mostly nobody gives a fuck and 50% of the people you meet are going to be really put-off by the raw, unadulterated leftism and faggotry that goes on in the ivy league

Yeah, Yale is a nigger school now

>Yale is 60k PER YEAR for undergrad students if you do not receive financial aid

student-accounts.yale.edu/tuition-and-fees

are you sure this is a good idea?

If you’re white, welcome

What degree?
Do you plan to stay in America after?

Highly educated immigrants are what we want.

Years of Marxist subversion. The leftist terrorists of the 60s and 70s were educated by German Jewish Marxists who got asylum from le ebil Nazis in American universities. This first generation of indoctrinated leftists now dominate academia, and former terrorists and criminals are faculty are "prestigious" universities

Pic related is a great read to see just how much power these leftists have attained. The two most prominent Democrats of the past decade were indoctrinated through this system; Clinton did her senior thesis on Saul Alinsky and Obama began his career as an acolyte of Bill Ayers

He's probably rich, universities rely on wealthy foreigners to make up for any shortfalls in endowments

delet this pls

and if you're trying to call us hypocrites, you'll have to do better than some shitty false-equivalence

Fritz, mein Neger, you're barely foreign. Most Americans are German anyway. And besides, the US has colonized German minds since 1945. Hopefully after a few weeks at Yale, surrounded by the best & brightest of America, you'll recognize how adolescent it is to kid yourself about being superior to Americans & get on with the serious business you're at this prestigious American university for- - serving the interests of the American ruling class.

hmm america is ours already sweetie :)
better start learning spanish now :)