Paddock Note was Bullet Trajectory math

What do you think, pol?

cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsandammo.com/gear-accessories/best-ballistics-apps-available-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it was just that why don't they release it?

implying he needed his notes during the shooting

So he planned all this shit out for months but waited til the last minute to figure out what range he'd be shooting at? Seems unlikely.

>we wuz snipers and shit.

gunsandammo.com/gear-accessories/best-ballistics-apps-available-now/

I'm no expert, but I guess to fire two weapons simultaneously you'd need to crunch the math

and on different floors.....

/thread

well
surly they would release the note then right? :^)

HE MUST BE A PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE HE KNEW AT 300 YARDS A BULLET WILL FALL 3"!!!

You are a moron, there was one gun firing at a time. Just because you know nothing about weapons doesn’t mean we’re stupid enough to believe what you say.

TRULY A CRIMINAL GENIUS

weird at how they just got done breaching and the guy remembers what was on a piece of paper in the room, though. innit?

I think, when 'the officers' are doing 60 minutes specials, to take idiots minds off the fact that they haven't released shit (and when they have, it was variety fresh from a bulls rear end), i think, all things considered, they are full of shit.
but thats just like, my opinion, man,

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MY BROTHER WOULD SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SUSHI. THAT'S THE STEVE I KNOW.

All this depends on what the scopes and iron sights were zeroed for. Most come zeroed for a 50-200 yard zero from the factory. If he sighted his rifles for 300 yards, the drop at 400 is 12 inches. However he was firing down at an angle and this will change the trajectory. I don’t know the angle so I’m guessing it was around 37 degrees. This changes the drop to 4.5 inches at 400 yards. Ofcourse this is all guessing. Guessing what his zero was, and the angle. Plus this is for a specific gun with a specific type of ammo. Any change in barrel length, twist rate, ammo weight, powered weight, all those things make a difference. If you’d like to check any of this out there is a great app called Strelok Pro, and you can input all this data, including weather to determine these things apparently Stephen never heard of it.

Did strelok get an update?

>bumpfire
>ballistics tables
No

Here is another picture with diffierent calculations showing how vertical deviation can change.

I’m using the paid version of it so I’m not sure how it differs from the free version

I thought the note was cryptic and undecipherable. Suddenly, it's something so simple.....

>bump stock
>accuracy

So he calculated exactly how much sushi he could get comped?
Wew.
That's so Stephen.

obviously his invisible friends wrote it for him

How many mags did he use? The saving grace for many is that he probably got jams
He killed 50 people and wounded hundreds more, so he nailed the calcs

I do too

We don’t know if he also planned on taking accurate shots at people. Not all his guns were outfitted with bump stocks. In fact I’m one of the pics we can see a Daniel Defense with bipod and a magnified scope that does not have a bump stock on it. It’s very possible he was going to use the table for that rifle or another one on semi auto and he just didn’t get the chance.

Keep in mind that those hundred wounded also include anybody who tripped and fell as a result of having to run away from that gunfire.

That’s the reticle screen, does you main screen look different than mine?

Is that apple or android. Mine is apple

This

He was probably just dialing in the sights.

Android, so that must be why.

this. was he feeling inferior? what kind of autist was he?

There is no point in calculating bullet trajectory while using a bump stock. Using those things make aiming useless

Yup here’s my reticle screen. Fuck I think android looks way nicer. Also this is using my Vortex scope as a reference.

wtf kind of mass shooter app is this

I don't get it, that doesn't make sense. Was he aiming for specific targets if that's the case? Why go out of the way to kill so many if accuracy was his concern?

Some of his rifles look fitted for long range precision firing we don’t know if he planned on taking accurate shots. Maybe he had fall back plans for when people started to scatter, but since they didn’t he continued to use the bump stocks.

Yeah, apple stuff always looks round soft and bubbly for some

Mass shooter app? It’s a ballistic calculator for long range precision shooting...

>trajectory maths
>only takeout 50 in a crowd of 22k
>coulda done more damage by just spraying randomly
>genuis
Yeah right. White genuis.

It's bs. His shooting was all over the place, swinging wildly over and under. The note is in too suspect of a place for it to be anything god passing importance. There IS heat appears to be a wadded up piece of paper I'm the ground near the purple pillar in the crime scene pics. That could be pocket math or a recipe for something... it no way the table note is a nothingnurger

Hm.

Has there been a handwriting analysis done to prove it was even his handwriting?

First of all you have no idea if that was a note, it could’ve been the TV guide or any number of other pieces of paper that are in a hotel room. Unless you seen a way higher resolution version of it and can’t tell what it says. Like I’ve said he had some precision rifles with him he may have had multiple plans. It may have been calculations for the fuel tanks 700 meters away. What the fuck do you know.

ONce he started, he probably got an adrenalin rush and forgot about other plans that he was considering

yea it all checks out
t. FBI

Exactly. Nobody knows what his plan was and everyone is making assumptions and trying to figure the logic of a clearly disturbed person. Let’s stick with facts.

>trajectory math
suuuuuuure

Is everyone forgetting this?

>ballistic calculator
>uses a human figure as the target

the sheriff confirmed it was a note
also its right next to his body
held in place with an object
with a pen right next to it, he was there for days doubt its some hotel guide shit

If you do the math, you will understand who Paddock was actually targeting.

>pic-proofs attached

Have you ever been to a range? Have you ever fired a gun? 90% of targets at ranges are human figures. A gun is a tool that most people have in case they need to defend themselves from another person. There is a reason a lot of targets are human figures. If it makes you feel better here’s a big scary bear.

that's one big ass pen

looks more like a box cutter

Count,
Communicate,
Coordinate

Yes

>hunting bears

haha i'm sorry man i'll stop

The sheriff confirmed they found a note. Either way you’re making a lot of assumptions with no fucking evidence. Just a bunch of conjecture.

You are so right, case closed.

Why don't they show us a picture of the note? Also, I heard he recorded himself as well, so why haven't they released the footage? They claim to not have a motive yet, but surely he must have said something in that video that would give us at least an insight as to what his mindset was. There's something suspicious here, I'm inclined to agree with the theory that he was a leftist killing Trump supporters but the FBI are too afraid to tell us because it could lead to widespread backlash and reprisals.

Bullshit for 300 meter shots. Unless it was general information being presented with the sale of guns

Mathematically plotting out the trajectory of bullets you are about to fire out of your semi automatic rifles modified with a bump stock.

>BUMP STOCK

That is like mathematically trying to figure out the trajectory of your piss stream in the morning after an entire night of fucking a fatty up the ass.

This is reaching "Its just a weather balloon" level of government explanations.

dude you are name fag lol
also their is zero evidence in this case so far
eat a dick you retard

Ysheriff confirmed he did not record himself and that the cameras were live feed so he could know what the hallway looked like and what cops would be doing out there.

You're doing it wrong.

Not every fucking gun was outfitted with bumpstocks. He clearly had precision rifles with magnified scopes and bopped also. Again you people are making assumptions without all the facts.

He had hunting scopes on four rifles
AH DUH

Sorry most of us aren’t retarded. There’s tons of evidence. I don’t think you know what that word means.

Dope sheet, bump stock. makes sense.

That’s my point. Clearly he planned on taking precision shots at someone or something.

Stop being dumb.

>does maths to compute bullet trajectory
>uses a fucking bump stock

>calculates trajectories of bullets
>not a trained killer
lmfao (((they))) are coming up with more and more ridiculous explanations. when the truth finally comes out itll be over

what evidence?
some body in a hotel room with weapons could be mean so many things
you act like this this case all figured out and people cant speculate
>There’s tons of evidence.
WEW LAD

Where is the audio of him shooting single shot semi auto? I did not hear it or was he peering down a hunting scope on a rifle that had a bump stock?

Would be useless.

This
It definitely wasn't an FBI sting because the invisible pixies that were investigating Paddocks room while he was on CCTV downstairs would have spotted them nosing around.
It's obviously only pixies and not the FBI who can tell the press to run the 'no explaination but Muh lone wolf' hours after the shooting. The press only accept official talk stories from pixies and never their FBI contacts.
I suspect it was the pixies who set up the photographs in the style of four year olds trying to prove they weren't involved.
Also the pixies had to explain away the staged note once the pathetic photo's were leaked, so they have taken a week to deduce that the 'meaningless numbers' are simple ranging sums.
Oh me oh my, those pixies eh, wot a shower of shite?

You must think everyone works at taco bell

STEVE COULD DO ANYTHING HE WANTED. AND HE DID.

drops almost not at all doesn't matter shooter wasn't going center target, spray and pray method was used

He was a dumbshit who never learn how to use mil dot reticle. He was an asswipe who failed to understand the inherent inaccuracy of full auto.

Right after his imaginary friends rolled 1000$ worth of sushi for him and his baby brother.

The guard probably cut his spree short. He didn't want to get apprehended, so the very challenge of the guard approaching his door made him panic. With more time, Paddock would've probably started to snipe people

A little late in the plot to figure trajectory out one would asume. Cant believe thats how it all was planed up to the seemingly last minute.

the hotel staff never cleaned his room never turned down the linen never left the mint chocolates on the pillows

LOL - I'm an alien reptoid from planet Zirgon and I control the jews.

Hey dumbshit that is evidence. Evidence of what? Evidence that a guy shot a bunch of people and then killed himself. Evidence that he most likely didn’t plan on just spraying rounds into the crowed and had other ideas. What we don’t have evidence of is why he did it. No I don’t think the case is figured out in the least. So many things don’t add up. However I’m sick of people who don’t have all the info making baseless assumptions.

>However I’m sick of people who don’t have all the info making baseless assumptions.
>OH GOD STOP THINKING GOYIM YOU CANT DO THAT STOP IT STOP IT NOWWWWWWW
fixed that for you

>I'm an alien reptoid from planet Zirgon and I control the jews.
I fucking knew it.

I clearly never said he shot those. I said evidence points to the fact that he planned on using precision rifles. The evidence to back this up is that he had rifles with no bump stock, a bipod, and Hinton scopes coupled with a dope sheet. Everyone is making assumptions that that dope sheet was for the crowd and not something else like the fuel tanks or even his car full of explosives that require a shock (like a bullet) to set off.

bullshit

you have no evidence of a ballistics table

Dude get your head checked. I never implied you couldn’t think or make guesses as to what or why it happened. I simply said don’t do it before getting all the information that is out.

>The note was trajectories

Then show the fucking note, lying fucks
Why don't they show it?

>DONT THINK GOYIM
sorry but i will if i want because im able to change my theory when more info comes out unlike you apparently
if more info ever comes out

And you have no evidence it wasn’t there. However we have a verified statement it was. So I’m going off of that information. Do you have any information to disputenit was a ballistic table or just guesses because “you don’t think” it makes sense.

>verified statement it was
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we are done here folks
just like 26 died at sandyhook right?

Seriously learn reading comprehension. Think all you want, but you should use all available info before you make assumptions. Or don’t and look like a fucking moron the whole time.

Did the weapons have scopes? I don't recall seeing weapons with optics in the pictures.

Your right we are done here. I have no time for psycos who think sandy hook didn’t happen.

haha lol
name fags really live up to their name

Yes, some.

I do that shit as well, at least when I'm playing worms. taking wind into account is essential when using the bazooka

This is absolutely horseshit, I am now on the false flag bandwagon. Nobody is going to write down bullet trajectory using a bump fire and 90 round surefire mags.

haha what a faggot