Spice is synthetic weed, both make you do stupid shit though

It probably is. It's in Russia.

>spice
>weed

OP must've smoked some spice to think that it's the same thing as weed

did he die?

Oh
I thought it was the guy leaning on the bath with his own arm lmao

I smoked a whole packet of spice and ended up getting a Peckingham gobwobbler behind the Virgin phone shop.

Never again.

I've seen people lose their mind on synthetic weed and an actual death. We were down by the creek during a storm and he wanted to swim. Current swept him up and his body was found not long after.

>smoke spice
>everything takes on a pink hue
>eyes start vibrating
>mfw

underrated

>Russians are fine peop-

I thought this was a guy with only an arm and right hand saluting, heck

Post link faggot

>weed
Well thank god they weren't smoking marijuana. That spice stuff is illegal because it is god knows what chemicals, and it is nothing at all like grass.

Wer b duh ling at doe?
Kill me Pete innit

It took me a minute to figure it out as well..

Spice is dangerous with mary Jane being plentiful I don't know why anyone would try it.

Spice is definitely more dangerous, plus depending on who you buy from you know what you're getting with weed, but with spice you have no fucking clue whats in it.

Yes, and the blacks and spics that make up 50% of this country certainly don't compare...

>with mary Jane being plentiful I don't know why anyone would try it.
Probation

Stop posting this troll thread you fucking faggot

sage

please Sup Forums
do me a favour
learn the difference between spice & weed cause it might actually save your life one day lol

Just some lads having a giggle.

Link
bestgore.com/beheading/russia-drug-addict-decapitate-friend-high-spice/

OP is a faggot

Sage LARP pos

did anyone think he was cut in half while saluting at first?

Seriously....
I sometimes look through this forum and begin to ponder in awe at how stupid some people can actually be, without trying 1 bit.
God bless your souls.

what the fuck

OP is a 5 star nigger cock sommier for even hinting that spice and actual Marijuana are the same.
This board is becoming a shell of what it used to be, pretty sad.

>weed is a dried flower
>spice is a garbage plant sprayed with man-made chemicals

It's pretty simple faggot.

Well maybe the prescient abilities granted to them by the spice allowed them to see his inevitable betrayal? Don't argue with a mentat.

The spice must flow.

I saw so many people do the craziest shit on spice during the years 2010-2013 and even then it wasn't nearly as fucked up as it is now.

Watched a group of people hit spice out of a bong and trip out in all different ways one night.

>One person runs away into the forest screaming. >One person on their stomach, kicking their legs like a child while watching a video on YouTube laughing uncontrollably and vomiting onto their phone.
>One person trying to climb/dig into a lit campfire screaming "TAKE ME TO HELL SATAN AHHH!". Suffered burns to his hands and arms.
>Girls rolling around on the ground puking on themselves and pissing themselves

Spice is not to be fucked with. Currently where I live there is an huge problem with homeless smoking spice outside the center. Almost every time I drive by there is at least 1-2 ambulances there to cart someone off who is tripping out.

/thread

I saw a dude throw rocks at a bigger rock for like 20 minutes straight while yelling really loudly until the exhaustion took him.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, or you're fuckin' next.

Spice isn't weed. I smoked spice for several years and it is unlike any other drug I've ever encountered. It takes your mind to pieces and leads you to do terrible things.

>make propaganda against weed
>government bans it
>people now buy legal synthetic weed alternatives
>people start getting psychotic and dying

this is what sweden did too

>I hate Russia now, hurrrrrrrr

>russians are wh-

more like retardation

How do I give gold on this sub?

Not worth it brotha

A GSG9 team has been dispatched to your location

jej

desu, I barely have my mind under control when I'm sober, I wouldn't risk it getting high.

Kill me, Pete

spice isn't weed.

That's a Russia C L A S S I C

4d chess

>weed
>spice
completely different things, the fuck is wrong with you

>Spice and weed are the same thing
Literally retarded

>retards responding to this thread
Sup Forums is at an all time low
Sage

Never really did stupid shit on weed, i smoked spice before very strange not at all the same as weed. I watched a documentary about spice in the UK and the addicts clearly said that it was more dangerous and even addicting than heroin.

>Probation
Synthetics are still a probation violation.

ITT - FUCKING IDIOTS

Spice is a pure extract of marijuana. That's why it makes people kill each other. It is too damn strong.

that's not what it is at all. dumbass. why do you just make stupid shit up?

Spice isn't weed tho....

it looks like hes lost his head

>russians are whi--

he is a master baiter

Weed isn't spice. Spice is a combination of chemicals you can buy at a hardware store

>Hi Boris Maysolov here with another fantastic product

Spice is some hardcore shit. Smoke too much and you're in nightmare land, yet at the same time its addictive and you want to keep going back to that hell. Its a shitty drug.

Spice is not weed

My friends used to do that shit since they could pass drug tests on it. Only smoked it once myself because I felt like I was going to have a heart attack from it.

Weed's way better.

This world is horrifically insane

>weed
>spice
Big difference retard

no it isn't retard. it's a specific category of synthetic endocannibinoids. JWH-99-299.

underrated, here's your (You)

Even the head looks like he's chilling

>5 minutes into spice and chill and he gives you this look

I've head about some guys on these kinds of synthetic drugs who lost their mind for good. Who tf is so stupid to try that shit, what a retarded world.

>weed
>spice

low effort bait, saged

>mfw

This. Weed is bad, spice is really really fucking bad.

There's a huge problem with it in the UK, commonly called mamba over here. Shit is fucking awful. Even the crack heads and scag heads are migrating onto it.

>Spice
>Weed
Pick One
Slide Thread
Sage