I live in a city full of immigrants. Someone shat to my friend's scooter helmet

I live in a city full of immigrants. Someone shat to my friend's scooter helmet.

Seriously people, just come on

Youre indians need more training

sounds like fun, lol.

atleast they didn't fuck with the brakes, that's what happend to my friend.

What kind of immigrants is Poland getting? Standard arabs and africans?

>Vape with new falafel flavored shit.

Good on your friend.
#StrongerTogether

Here in Italy I've nearly had to literally fight groups of sandniggers two different times in the same summer. I'm not racist, but many of them are not even near to civilized

East slavs, few indians, few westerners who live here for 800 dollars on 3k dollar level in the west

There are immigrants in Norway?

>I'm not racist, but
Whoa, whoa, WHOA! You need to check your privilege spaghetti nigger. Mama Merkel is disappointed in you.

You should know, you're the ones who import the fuckers and put them on trains going to northern Europe.

Yeah i'm sorry you fat firegun shooter

>Someone chat to my friend's scooter helmet

Londoner here.
I can never understand why people would lock cycle helmets / motorcycle helmets in the outside, and especially not upside down like this.

What if it rains or some bird shits in that?
Though I guess coming from a homogeneous society like poland its different.

Not us, our stupid government allows them to stay here, but Austria closed their frontiers, so they stay here. Talk about this with the east europe

>log on to Sup Forums for first time in years
>see this suit

Never change Sup Forums
Never change

Who elect people to your parliment? The nation.

I don't get how that is possible though. You don't leave your helmet unnatended like that. Either you keep it with you or lock it under the seat or inside a top case.

Pajeet shat in her helmeet

>scooter

Ever since my helmet straps were cut and my helmet (now useless) was taken by a DREAMER I have stopped locking my helmet to the bike. If I do lock it on the bike it's with a big chain. Motorcycles are the most practical form of transportation but immigrants have made it less practical.

Good job, Poland. You accept refugees.

Yeah, a nation full of stupid half-commie or either half-fascist corrupted to the bone, sometimes no one can do anything about it

did someone do that or did your friend have an accident and cracked open his skull?

Seriously though, I visited Milan and it was beautiful. Keep the sandnogs (and nigs in general) out of your country, please.

I never lock my helmet up next to my bike in public. Just one more thing people can fuck with if they choose.

This is just the kind of shit you have to deal with, its just part and parcel

bro theyre going to be everywhere
the entire earth is going to be fucking shit colored

Nah, that's a meme. People who have to interact with these types are legit sick of their shit. The politicians will try things but the power ultimately lies in the hands of the people.

>im not racist

but why? you should damn well be racist. its only logical

Some Sebastian shit into other Kuba helmet for joke or maybe he didn't like him

End of the story

the shit heap is amassing. we should have nuked africa and the middle east to dust back in the 50s.

>log on to Sup Forums for first time in years
that first day back feeling

This, it was a normie bydlo joke most likely.

Same

There is pizza in Italy?

"He could afford a weekend in Władysławowo. Ima shit in his helmet now. He's not better than me."

> Seriously people, just come on

there's your problem, they are not people, when will you learn?

And you take them because you're virtue signalling cucks.

step it up

We have not been voting to elect out government since 5-6 years ago, honestly

Hey Hitler, whatcha doin?

Bitte

Your friend needs to be tolerant of what has happened to his helmet.

damn, that shit is almost as bigger than your friends head