Are Jews white?

Are Jews white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Accuse one of being white while they are around other Jews, and find out.

Jews are not white.

>My fellow whites

They are as white as your average African American except replace blood nigger with sandnigger blood.

No they are not white

>jews
You misspelled "khazars"

Only when it fits their narrative

>Jews aren't even humans

I don't feel guilty because Ihave never done anything to oppress other races or ethnic groups. Fuck off Rosencuck.

*I have

Only when they are being subversive and trying to manipulate the goyim. But that is like a lizzard wearing human skin to conceil itself.

Think of our societies as organisms. The Jews are, by far, the most well adapted predators, or viruses more likely, there are

Jews were giving trouble since the Romans. They are not white. They don't see themselves as white. They don't like whites too.

So a round no.

>how do you do my fellow whites?

Fpbp

Fucking kikes

How do you do fellow humans?

Call them out for being white and being responsible for the crimes of whites, they'll clarify that they're Jewish. Vid related, this slimy kike slithers out of his white skin for but a moment

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

bump

maybe hitler wasn't lieing afterall..

Yes, they are the biggest example of white privilege

This mentality is straight-up emotional abuse. I weep for whites because so many have internalized this garbage as normal.

Why should i feel guilty for someone in another country or another time's actions? White guilt, as a thing, makes zero sense.

How can you be a Jewish person and not feel guilty?

Maybe

Jews have been giving trouble since 750bc. The fact they, as a people, are incapable of staying in a single nation for 100 years without being expelled or slaughters testifies to this

No the are inferior dune coons

I have a very different idea about what good is than him

Good to know Jews are sexist, racist and all of it. They just say white instead of Jewish.

i like these threads. Jews pretending to be white should be a brand new series. We all know Jews hate being called communists and only focus on division of class from the Frankfurt school.

I shiggydiggy

why do these people feeling the need to be so manipulative? thats what i don't understand. I think most men who post here know the only thing they can really control is themselves.

If you feel guilt, you have personally wronged another. Not surprising a Jew feels guilt.

They know what's coming and are making whites their allies. It's kind of ingenious.

>feeling guilty makes you a good white person

"All I want for Christmas is white genocide."
t. (((Marxist))) Jewish professor

I don't feel guilty because what we did was right. We are the dominant culture, if we didn't shit the bed and start giving those we conquered rights, we wouldn't have slimy cunts like him telling us to feel guilty.

>the only thing they can really control is themselves.
Why? They controlled you pretty alright.

>Rosenberg

if the only good white people are guilty, call me the spawn of hitler

So jews identify as white?

he never said that"we'" was about the white straight guys, he was only talking to them

I think telling a virtue signaller to shut up is a good thing to do and she isn't making a serious point so I think this is fine.

Genetically maybe, spirituality NO.

The only thing that matters is that the entire human race exists because we are racist, we discriminate and we are sexist. Without those three feats we would have gone extinct 10 mln years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

>asians
>white

>itaintme starts playing.

yes thread

I honestly did at one point. I came to the conclusion that, Goddamn, I love being white.

See:

yes