FLORIDA MUST BE DESTROYED

Two Florida mothers who met in a drug treatment program are charged with child neglect after they overdosed on heroin in a car while their babies were in the back seats

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958406/Two-Florida-mothers-charged-child-neglect-overdosed.html?mrn_rm=als1

How do we save our Aryan women from falling into Jewish pharma industry's tricks?

Are the children niglets?

They both had babies from burning that coal. Better off dead

'Rehab' is a convenient meeting-place for druggies and drug dealers to come together.
They are fanatic about no LE or Doctors being in the programs.
Wonder why.

You have a nazi flag and you don't know how? LARPer confirmed.

ive got a pack of arbys sauce here im going to drink it

Why americans do heroin, in fucking 2017. You dont know how bad it is?

"I find no sweeter fat than sticks to my own bones."

i had a junky friend who passed out while cooking because he got high and burned his house down killing himself and his 6 year old sister

no don't destroy florida the infection will only spread. florida is the containment board for all the crazies destroy florida and they will infect the neighboring states.

A clean shot to the back of the neck. Then nuke Ireland and Germany

"We do not send alcoholics to jail in this country. Over 500,000 people are in our jails who are nonviolent drug users."

"It is not heroin or cocaine that makes one an addict, it is the need to escape from a harsh reality."

"It is not I who become addicted, it is my body."

Your country has a serious heroin problem. It's a world-wide destination of needle freaks.
They started spilling over into Portugal
This is well known, Moor.

devil's advocate here, at least they didn't leave them home alone or in a mcdonalds bathroom sink. strapped in their carseats, depending on their ages, they could have just slept through it.

>wh*te women

pathetic.

>nuke Ireland
?? what's your problem with the bog wogs, dago

No evil dooms us hopelessly except the evil we love, and desire to continue in, and make no effort to escape from.

George Eliot, Daniel Deronda

Fuck off, I an lower class in a nice city in central Florida and we're doing just fine here. State voted Trump too despite our massive beaner problem so suck my dick. The degenerates are killing themselves and each other. It's sad that innocents get caught in the crossfire but we have bigger fish to fry in this country.

nuke ireland goy and the joos in the us will die!

WUT??

because globalist CIA niggers are shipping it in from the opium fields that they are protecting in Afghanistan. in case you did not know. globalists are actively attempting to destroy the USA.

she survived? CIA needs to bump up the fentanyl cut

He was clearly making a joke based on the last names of the two girls in the pic

i'm a brainlet. i still don't get it. if ireland gets nuked this woman is still in the us doing heroin???

>Irish
>German
>white
Those women don't deserve sympathy for what they did and no true white person would ever do such a thing. (((They))) will show you the crimes of potato niggers and krauts to make you think white people are no better than niggers.

The only good thing to have ever come out of Florida is Flakka