No muzzle flashes from anywhere in this video

No muzzle flashes from anywhere in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=EpDrL47qjGA
???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSBbnP2axkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Footage from las vegas that I had not seen before, check it out, quite immersive

This seems to be a condensed version
youtube.com/watch?v=oSBbnP2axkw
This is bullshit!!!!!!!

i doubt they'd be visible, particularly with all these light sources and the distance involved, with a cell phone recording

what amazes me in all this footage is how nonchalant everyone is. even the people who are running are running pretty slowly. not just this event, but basically any footage of similar events. i don't think it's excessively paranoid to be aware of the exits, to not assume it's fireworks, etc. just get the fuck out immediately and if you look like a goof for it later, fuck it.
i'd also immediately punch my chick unconscious and simply carry her because the screaming and panic they bring to the situation makes it a lot more dangerous

Just thought of something.
If someone was shooting a shit ton from the that room, wouldn't they tie the curtains to something so they don't get in your way?
I know the set of curtains on the left are draped over the couch, but most of the shots were probably taken from the other window. It has a much better line of sight.

Needs HD and director of cinematography and FX guru to make it realistic like Die Hard

nah bro shits obviously a reptillian psyop nukes are fake bro

could that be suggesting the windows were broken from the outside?
interesting idea

Nope. If you can make out a shitty tungsten bulb from that distance... you can make out an AR15 using a muzzle brake. Besides, FBI are now saying he shot from deep inside the room because so many questions on this topic were being asked, they really fucked up this time......

You're right, but the video resolution - even though it's FULL HD - is way too low and the camera way too unsteady to REALLY judge it.

But maybe there were no windows busted at all for real.

High resolution photographs of the front of the hotel almost seem to indicate that.

Very strange.

All of it.

Wouldn't that just light the room up?

I want to know where his hearing protection is. Shooting indoors is painfully loud.

CRAZIEST FOOTAGE YET

GOOD LORD...

This. I'd be fucking booking it out of there. How were people just walking?

Yes it would. Search archive for 'Internal Meltdown'. Thread from today covers this topic of geometry, ear damage, muzzle flash and recent media shutdown of this story.

bump

@4:35
>buncha sand niggers, FUCK EM

Muzzle might not have been sticking out the window.

>what is light polution

Physics MSc here, it's pretty obvious that light pollution is the reason for this.

Nice try conspikiddies.

Sage.

The police body cam indicated muzzle flashes were seen high up in the Mandalay window.

Regarding the 600 rounds/sec sounding just like an M240B could be due to bump stock causing that rate of fire. Causing it to sound like an M240B.

A nuclear detonation would definitely wipe the LV cover up right out of the news for good

>Anonymous
Ex British Forces here. Muzzle flash is still visible even in bright midday light. Looks like that education of yours was a bit of a rip off old boy!

Ex RAF regiment here, ever heard of a flash hider?

a lot of high, drunk confused people in disbelief about the happening ,.. what's surprising?

If you can't tell where the shooter is or how many there are, it would be dumb to start running. That said, once you have a general understanding where it's coming from and you have a clear path, its time to beat feet. Maybe some of the people are unaware that others within the concert were shot. You can hear several asking the officers what's going on. I think some people believed it was a firefight within the hotel taking place. The gun shots sound far off and some say his last shots are being aimed at the aviation tanks.

I agree
It's really strange to me, I never used a gun but when I played America's Army, firing a rifle is like saying "here I am"

Mythbusters covered this many years ago, muzzle flash is only visible up to about 200 feet away.