APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

YOU PEOPLE DESTROYED THIS GUYS CAREER.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/kaepernick-hell-stand-anthem-chance-play-nfl-report/story?id=50356136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEnjlCUX4cA
youtube.com/watch?v=_KI717gyuT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with that haircut he could easily start a painting channel on twitch.tv IRL section

I didn't make this rich Arab decide to virtue signal

Sup Forums had nothing with his shit career. He destroyed it himself.

He’s a nigger tho

He destroyed the active players' career.
Because of his bullshit, active players are losing endorsements and favor among fans, owners.
Now he's willing to throw all that away?
Fucking faggot half white asshole.

Use archive you fucking newfag.

NFL Reporter here. Can attest that Kaepernick is a worthless cuck. AMA until the booze wears off.

His "career" was going down the toilet all on its own, his publicity stunts were but a desperate cry for attention and an attempt to stay relevant.

Were the bengals announcer?

do you feel like you have any reason to stop drinking with the way the NFL is developing?

He looks yemeni with a semitic nose.

Can someone find out his popularity before the knee and after the knee?

>nigger daddy abandons him
>whites adopt him and raise him
MUH WHITE PRIVLAGE

Wasn't there a thing he did this to avoid getting cut? But then he opted out of his contract, and people say if he didn't he'd get cut so maybe that disproves it?

No one fucking cares about niggers unless they are entertaining the USA.

Have you noticed/felt anything within the business considering the drop in ratings and people's change of heart regarding football?

Leave Bob Ross alone!

Kaepernick is the child of a white mother that was abandoned by her black lover when she got pregnant

She put her child up for adoption and he was adopted by wealthy white parents that had 3 of their own white kids

He is crying about oppression

>IYZ DINT CHOOSE DAT! DAH CRACKAS BOUGHT ME! IYZ A SLAYVE!

THAT FUCKING FRO

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS DUDE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT WITH THAT HAIR

>AYO PHAM SMACKS LIPS DIS BE NAPPY AS FUG

NO. SHUT THE FUCK UP. IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING SHIT

REEEEEEEEEE

this guy never had a career. he started as a backup QB, became the starter once the retard 49ers let Smith go, was a complete meme player for a year and then faded into irrelevancy once teams figured out his memery. he was always utter garbage.

They have retracted that statement and now say he never said it

What career

I completely agree. I am thankful for whoever threw the switch during that super bowl, so at least this faggot will never have a ring.

You obviously don't know how terrible kaep has been.

youtube.com/watch?v=AEnjlCUX4cA

Gooodnight black pride.

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=_KI717gyuT0

>meme yourself to the superbowl one year
>take your newfound stardom and begin protesting and making stupid statements about cops and race
>turns out your not such a good qb after all
>offer nothing to football aside from maybe being a backup, bring with you a truckload of unwanted political circus bullshit
>wow, why cant I get hired??

He's a multi millionaire who earned millions in scholarships and income from kicking a ball. The least he can do is praise the nation that brought him where he was. I don't think that Nigeria would treat him lavishly as racist cracker America did.

That's always the question to ask any nigger activist. Why don't they leave and live among their own people? Why won't they?

One trick pony whose trick got figured out by every other team years ago. Failed to mature as a player; would have been cut in '16 had it not been for the drama he created. Now that's over and despite his 4.0 in HS and college degree, he reads at the 4th grade level and will likely be destitute quicker than M.C. Hammer.
No one torpedoed CK's career but CK.

>muslim shitskins blow themselves up with bombs for their people
>american shitskins just get themselves fired for their people
are they becoming civilized?

>from kicking a ball

Is he approaching the JUST levels of Ryan Leaf?

Burgerball technically does, but still.

Whats funny is that you could even say the absolute drop in ratings, and a hypothetical collapse in the future was all due to his bullshit

>YOU PEOPLE DESTROYED THIS GUYS CAREER.
Good. Fuck this faggot nigger.

The nigger was a QB. Literally the exact opposite of kicking the ball. Anyways, I hope he kills himself soon.

Just kill all of these kike niggers.

national anthem is trash. none of you relate to slave owners. most of you wage your life and wait for income tax.
just give up

He deserves literally everything that happened and will continue to happen to him.

Nobody cares. Kaperdick did it to himself.

Stupid niggers never think beyond the moment.

What are you drinking friendo?

'Painting By The Numbers with Colin Kaepernick'

>"Ok and over here... oh I don't know, lets paint a flag. There. It's not so hard, it doesn't have to be perfect... now lets add a few more around and here in the center... it's a bit lonely don't you think? Lets add a man... a chipper fellow... oh, he looks a bit sad actually... lets lighten up his mood... add some flames here and there. Do you see? Do you see how easily the flags burn? Look, I think he's happier already."

You should be working today. STOP larping.

FUCK HIM. Hes nothing but a punk ass bitch. Hes an ungrateful waste of space. Anything that happens to him is his own doing.

Couldn’t even follow through.

He abandoned his protest faster than his father when he was born.

Half-n-halfs BTFO

This.

This. LOL

Krapernick destroyed his own career, fuckin thug

cucked

49ers fanboy here.. if he didn't fucking suck as a QB nobody would care and he'd have a job.. He can't play the position because he's a low IQ halfnigger

>still being a football fan

Is this how it feels to watch football these days?

To late niggas. Know all I want is to see the world burn.

kek, who said germans had no humor

dude looks ready to allahusnackbar

Wow it’s fucking jack shit of fucking nothing and you know this. Eat my bag