Christopher Langdon, the man with an estimated IQ of 190 - 210 is redpilled as fuck

Christopher Langdon, the man with an estimated IQ of 190 - 210 is redpilled as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0&list=PL7F738B57049F37DE
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I estimate my IQ to be 210-220 and I say he's wrong what now faggot

holy shit. Langan is /ourguy/. I never knew.

I have a tested IQ of 167 and I assure you are falling short of accurate

he's foolish! my late night comedians told so!

> super high IQ
> too autistic for college or a career
> did manual labor for decades
> now lives innawoods in a White state

/ourguy/ confirmed

Why is he not trying to crack teslas free energy

I have a tested IQ of 10 and I assure you I cant assure you

>I understand Rick and Morty hurr

what kind of idiot thinks there's such a thing as free energy?

Only city people watch Rick and Morty.

Rural retards watch The Simpsons.

He worked as a bouncer to.
Like a police officer, working as a bouncer quickly shows you all degeneracy society has to offer.

The guy who understands that by free, it could just mean widely available in large quantity, I guess.

So I guess we already have it in the US then.

Is this legit? Because if it is, holy fucking shit

Followed him a bit back when. He's basically not that far off from the glowing cianiggers guy. He's the bro genius autist.

He's working on some kind of fucked up universal theory of things. It's physics but it's metaphysics too. He's weird.

I estimate my IQ to be more than 130 and I approve of this message

I have an officially tested IQ of 121

Am I a brainlet?
I agree with everything he said and make money in marketing.

rofl listen to this guy talk. he's a full fledged Sup Forumsack
>college is a meme
>eugenics
>freedom is a privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HXSHXUtFw

Regardless of iq mimaposters must die

Has he finished his unifying field theory yet?

You’re close enough buddy

While i agree with him in this post, i think hes kind of a selfish asshole.

the cmtu theory is an exercise of him stretching and defining the nature of reality so that his cock fits in his mouth. he needs to come up with something to the effect of e=mc^2, and i mean so in the obligative sense. laziness and self-congratulation would be well traded for creativity and perseverance. iq strongly correlates with academic success and patent numbers, but he has chosen to be unproductive. I have a friend with a 160 iq. got a perfect score on the sats, became a physician. found a drug that treats hpv and hiv. he is a standard deviation above me. I have made similar achievements. Where are langan's contributions?

He even lifts. Mens sana in corpore sano, he knows it. /ourguy/.

Where do you go to take an IQ test?

More importantly, where are the kids?

selfishness. his girl is old i think and is mainly with him to congratulate him on his iq.

Just the fact that you're criticizing a guy about accomplishments like they're comparable to a unified field theory shows you're too immature to matter.

If someone else finished his batshit theory and proved it correct 200years from now, he'd still have made a fucking profound contribution to human intellect where you and your buddy help ppl treat their stds.

I read some of this guy's theory
he's not as smart as he thinks he is
also he's an asshole who's mad at everything

> sealed with plastic model cement
truest words

it has no predictive value, nor any place to insert data. also you have no idea what i do. stds are a human affliction, therefore are of priority to be addressed by mankind. or are you not human or do you not get laid?

This

Whatever wonderful things you do, it's made you so insecure that you're tearing down a guy who's smarter than you because you don't understand the project he's devoted his life to.

I know faggotry when i see it. And i don't even like Langan

Fuck your buddy, HIV kills degenerates.

James Woods has an IQ of 160+

>Kettle of croaking? Sup Forums?

>"and I assure you are falling"
Must not have down well on the grammar section.

Reverse those digits when reading post thanks.

Done

the only person thats bothered to understand the cmtu is langan. it is worthless

>redpilled and allegedly super smart.
>didn't even notice that Trump's presidency is not much different from what was expected of Hillary's exept for some relatively unimportant issues like gun control and the Swamp is still intact.

He's for 'soft eugenics' but the guy is pretty much the most pedantic person I've ever met.

I tried reading his CTMU and it's unintelligible.

Every claimed IQ score above 150 is bullshit. IQ is a statistical measure. By definition an IQ of 200 means 1 in 76 billion people are as smart as you. There aren't that many people that exist, let alone that many people that have taken an IQ test, which you need to have an accurate dataset to infer an IQ score from.

>relatively unimportant issues like gun control
Shalom

>high IQ means I'm right
Noam Chomsky has an estimated IQ around 160, does that mean I should listen to him too?

my sources say your test isn't valid and my dick is super huge

youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0&list=PL7F738B57049F37DE

Sir, I assure you, you are mistaken. I am a Rick and Morty fan and I understood all the jokes. You need a minimum of 250 IQ to understand and repeat this phrase: "Wubba lubba dub dub." *burp*

it's possible to be very smart and very wrong at the same time, you know

nice greentext

ok. without the impulse for creativity iq is worthless. many people in mensa just bother playing games or reading books- and what are those? the games represent a puzzle with a built in solution. books represent a world or opinion constructed usually from one mind. these are fruitless. there is absolutely an obligation these people have to better the world. there is so much suffering, unease, and dependency we have on nature.

i am talking about iq, the drive to create and imagination

Nice

You don't need to be very smart to realize that either

whats your hpv medication called

>outlier IQ
>writes two page run on using every political buzzword possible
He's Sup Forums alright. So smart, that he's retarded

Man, anytime someone talks about eugenics it makes me squirm. Anyone else? We no so little about genetics and it relates to intelligence how can we claim that certain people shouldn't breed. Just because someone doesnt exhibit phenotypic sogns of intellogence does not mean they don't carry the gene.

The far right is either extremely intelligent or extremely stupid. Hell you could say that about the left too: either they're guys like Noam Chomsky or they're some crusty anarchist who wants to cut his dick off.

>does that mean I should listen to him too?

yes, why wouldn't you? Despite his politics he does have intelligent commentary, and whether you are right or left you can learn from studying your enemies. Only a fool would intentionally deprive himself knowledge of his intellectual enemies.

Which kind of tests even give scores that high? Maximum on Mensa test is 162

I'm all for eugenics by preventing those with birth defects or mental retardation from breeding. If you told me we could eliminate Down syndrome or microcephaly or autism if we could detect in the womb before and we just automatically abort the baby, I'd be all for it.

I tested in the 165-180 range was tested at 12 by MENSA. A number of MENSA questions were changed when I had proposed philosophical questions as to why those were considered questions to gauge intelligence, effectively making it even harder.
You're welcome.

I wonder if he knows what the real cause of dissolution is?

Relatively. Guns are mostly entertainment and a bit of emergency safety measure. You don't shoot niggers or rogue government officials in your daily life. Doesn't mean they should be banned though it costs too much to disregard safety.

I agree, but lets be honest, the world doesn't need anymore Chinese

>found a drug that treats hpv and hiv
Should have destroyed the results, you enabler

>hpv and hiv

oh wow thanks for saving the fags! Genius!

That’s the result of high IQ combined with high testosterone.

its also apparent that if you make a linguistic AI that learns as it interacts with humans you have to go out of your way to effectively lobotomize it so it doesn't become a racist sexist anti-semetic nazi

Some of the genes are already being found. time to replace huwhite boys with superior dog eating gooks.

that's part of the point.
intelligent answer.

That's why the most important thing is swaying the normies and keeping your retards in check.

>During elementary school, Langan was repeatedly skipped ahead and was tormented by his peers. Langan claims he was brutally beaten by his stepfather, Jack Langan. Jack Langan denies this claim. Chris Langan recalled that his "stepfather constantly asked [Chris] difficult questions, and when I'd give him correct answers to those questions, he'd bat me in the mouth or something of that nature to let me know he didn't appreciate a guy trying to be smarter than he was."[7] At the age of twelve years, Langan began weight training, and forcibly ended the abuse by throwing his stepfather out of the house when he was fourteen, and telling him never to return.[8]
>Langan says he spent the last years of high school mostly in independent study, teaching himself "advanced math, physics, philosophy, Latin, and Greek".[4] He earned a perfect score on the SAT (pre-1995 scale) despite taking a nap during the test.[7] Langan attended Reed College and later Montana State University, but faced with financial and transportation problems, and believing that he could teach his professors more than they could teach him, he dropped out.[4]
It's like Mad Jack. You wouldn't believe this shit, if not for the fact that the SAT bit couldn't be fake or the fact that the guy is actually huge enough to make the bit about kicking his stepfather's ass believable.
His life reads like an autist's fan fiction.

. Here, you dropped this period.

>autists fan fiction
>it doesn't end with him rich and women fawning over his big brains
Almost but no dice

Bitch he won 200k on some braniac gameshow.
He lived the type of life that Paddock should've pursued after making his millions - semi-living among normies, retiring to nature on the farm, that sort of thing

Fucking based af desu senpai

Lol the comment section is triggered by the truth and their non echo chamber.

He's wealthy enough to own a ranch, apparently.
He's also married, but that's kinda a given. What do you do, say no to John fucking Brown?

>implying

Shit's not even comped

source me now pl0x

>kettle of croaking
Think boiling frogs.

Judging from your writing style and vernacular, I recon you are AT LEAST 240 IQ.

dude hes about to solve P=/NP

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/

As a society, we have truly failed miserably in keeping our retards in check.

it might well be autistic fan fiction since a lot of it is unverifiable and going by his say-so, after checking the citations.

Just because it's not involved in a daily routine doesn't mean it's unimportant. It's even more important than freedom of expression for the reason you stated. How can you even begin to get ahead in life without the autonomy to defend yourself from the endless flood of retarded ideologues the world loves to shit out?

>i think hes kind of a selfish asshole.
Someone with a high iq is the sole arbiter of how it'll be put to use. When you spend your childhood taking abuse, and then spend your young adulthood worrying about money while rich little shits who aren't a fraction as competent as you are cruising by on daddy's money, your graciousness and desire to do something grand for the world dies as rapidly as it tells you to yank yourself up by them bootstraps. Why wouldn't it?

What you've done, if you have actually done it, was a good thing that's worthy of praise. It wasn't a debt that was owed by you though.

tnx bb

As far as liberals go, Chomsky is prime. Some of his shitty opinions probably stem from his skewed, neoliberally-founded view on reality (though, he still constantly calls out the neoliberal elite who undermine Western democracy and further contrive a hedonistic, materialistic projection of the white civilization to the rest of the planet). I think he has an eagle eye for laying our economic masters bare, but doesn't have competent solutions to their systems.

wtf I love Christopher Langan now

Whites all have a different definition of who the retards in their herd are, but are ready and willing to always point them out. Minorities as demographics do very little to call out their own retards because they're ethnically-conformist idiots.

obv

You do realize the swamp has been swampy since Truman. It is a long term project to drain that volume of corruption.

seeing as they've been killing their own kids for three decades, I'd say they agree.

Legal laws are tools not physical laws. You can discard them when you need to. Thus legal ban on owning a gun is much less important than ubiquitous surveillance that makes hiding a gun impossible. There is also an issue of indoctrination and the ongoing genocide of a group of nations they call "white". When there are real physical prison walls built around you, when your people are slowly being eradicated, when every dissident voice is drawned in the stream of nonsense, laws become empty words.

Sanctioning something with law makes it more attractive to the masses. Mass gun ownership is a good thing regardless of what causes it.

I appreciate the response and would agree with you 100%. Validating that spark only* with patents or tackling altruistic goals is what confused me--I believe those are your definitions, and not universal. Agreed, one must create at That level, what--well that's the journey and not always out there for public consumption.
*waves from lower on the ladder.

I had an IQ in the 150's in high school. I work in a grocery store now at age 31. I just don't care about anything. There is no hope. All is lost.