What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Persona MC obviously knows his way around an aphrodisiac

Slut, protected by lost translations

Hope sure is amazing.

Hopeman please go

Why do people have a problem with Sonia not being a virgin? She's a fucking high schooler, teenagers bang all the time, what's the big deal?

It's okay everyone, Mikan will be the new Chiaki after the real Chiaki gets brainwashed by the Future Foundation

It's a pity Seiko has to share a killing game with Kirigiri, she would easily be best girl otherwise.

Yes she's a 3DPD tier slut, what's the big deal?

You are going to love this, trust me.

What are you seeing now is my normal state

I really hope the anime covers the whole DR0 novel.
I hate reading books.

AND THIS IS MY FINAL FORM

Where did her popularity in these threads come from? Is it just from her edgy facemask and her nervousness?

M-muh pure princess waifu

That's impossible.

Chiaki is a pure angel and Mikan is a disease ridden slut.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

It's Chisa who's saying that though.

What was meant by this?

This is a Ultimate Lucky Student

That's right, the new Chiaki-Mikan is even better!

I want Sonia to fuck me with her giant futa cock

If you hate reading books how were you not turned off by all the reading you had to do in the game?

Did you... play with dub voices so you didn't have to read it yourself?

But if that's the case then how did Togami get into the killing game in the first place? He wasn't even inside the building that the rest of them were in since he didn't show up for the meeting.

Why are you spreading these lies user?

are you trying to create despair?

>
Not him but
>Good fashion
>Cool as fuck mask (with the same pattern as Kirgir's cool gloves)
>Good skills
>She cared about someone fucking dying and tried to do something about it
>Doesn't seems nearly as dumb as the other FCs
>Dem eyes
>Dem eyes have some kind of power in them
>That shitty couple are wary of her so it means she did something good in the past
>Gave us that orgy scene in Despair side this week

Absolute love, just behind Kiri.

>Orlando shootings
>Bombing in Baghdad
>Police killing in Texas
>Police killing in Baton Rouge
>Truck in Nice
>Attempted coup in Turkey
>Continued unrest in 1st world countries
>Shooting in Munich
The biggest most awful most tragic event in human history is coming anons, are you ready for the DESPAIR?

As expected from the Reserve Course student.

What I don't get is why they give us DR:IF and not Zero in dr2

no hope , only despair awaits you

She's not going to die. There have only been two episodes but she's already drowning in death flags. It's a trick.

And this is what it is know as a Ultimate Lucky Student that has ascended past a Ultimate Lucky Student, or you can just call it an Ultimate Hope Student.

YAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!

>Gave us that orgy scene in Despair side this week
Is this confirmed?

I have a problem with Chisa. She is a bad example for the kids.

Also Sonia is an unmarried princess. She should not have any experience.

How would the DR1 cast react to getting doped with aphrodisiacs

>senpai of the DR2's students
>might appear in zetsubou hen
I hope she doesn't wear the mask at school

I love her design and I agree with those points you made.

Wasn't it a Macross 7 reference?

Izuru won't be the only necrophiliac, I suppose

I don't mind reading in itself, but the way novels are formatted is too awful for me to stay interested, it feels like such a chore. Especially since I can see "Oh I got fucking 150 more pages to go, kill me"

Makoto would be drowning in pussy, all the other guys get nothing and have to fap

I'm surprised nobody has made a webm of Mikan wanting the tip yet

Mondo and Ishimaru would have each other.

Also Aoi and Sayaka could take care of all the boys themselves.

And this is what it is know as a Ultimate Lucky Student that has ascended past a Ultimate Lucky Student, or you can just call it an Ultimate Hope. Student.

That was so fucking lewd.

Maybe you should try checking the archive before surprising yourself.

Miaya
>Miaya is extremely shy and thus doesn't speak.

How does head of the 7th branch sound? Fucking nice.

Blacksmith
>Sonosuke is stated to be a "silent type", who avoids talking to others, the only exception being Ruruka Ando.

Sounds like the perfect person to lead a FF branch. Hell yeah, man.

Kirigi
>unsociable and untrusting as shit

Hey, she let Naegi harbor terrorists but she was in HP. That's good enough for something.

Not-imposter
>Ryota is a very timid person.... Because of this, he worries constantly. Because of his anxiety, he appears to have trouble staying relaxed, and does not seem to get enough sleep.

LEADERSHIP MATERIAL!!

Seiko
>Has a reserved personality and a stilted way of speaking. Much like Kyoko Kirigiri, she is conscious of how easy it is for people to guess what she is think through her facial expressions, so she hides her face behind a mask.

Holy fuck! We need to make her an important member of our world saving organization!!!
Tengan is the traitor.
>You should settle for normalcy, it's just fine.

Well Kirigiri noticed the weapon Izayoi threw at Asahina and which hit the wall was gone when they woke up from being gassed hinting at them not even being in the same place anymore even though Monomi said something about their system not pickling up any changes in their environment or some shit idk I need to rewatch that part.

Point is we don't know what the fuck Togami was doing before all this was going on and now that he's on the promo ads without Toko and Komaru, it shows he's not with them or coming with them.

Maybe he was already investigating the building they got sent too for whatever reason yet got stuck inside it by Monokuma or whoever the mastermind is and was sent to sleep and given a bracelet as well waking up in the same place but not knowing the other FF members are also in the building now since he's in another part of the building while they're all together... well were all together.

So he could be making an appearance very soon actually if they explore this building some more.

not much would change for Fukawa / Syo

Teruteru said that he made the special soups with their upperclassman the Ultimate Pharmacyst, which was her title while she was attending Kibougamine

Talent fuckers look out for each other
It's school nepotism, no need to be so mad

Where is Junko

What they should have done with the Vita remakes is put DR0 as an unlockable for beating DR1 if they were to put DRIF in DR2

>Celeste fucks Hifumi
>Aoi rubs up against Sakura
>Sakura remains calm
>Toko tries to pin Byakuya
>Chihiro acts lewd towards Mondo
>the rest of the girls end up fighting over Makoto
>the rest of the guys try to resist the urge to fap
>Hagakure passes out because he predicts all of the lewd stuff about to happen

Hajime needed someone to tell him Hope's Peak is retarded. You can be amazing if you try and friendship. All of these geniuses are also super level retards.

hope has no legs

So what did she do?

Why can't they make DR0 in game format without the gameplay.

And then Hifumi makes a doujin out of this

Don't think we didn't see

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND.

SORE WA CHIGAU YOOOOO!!!!!

It means she had to deal with an aphrodisiac before. That's all. Sonia, being royalty, likely had to deal with underhanded suitors and would-be poisoners even in middle school.

>Tengan gives Hajime advice to live on normally as Hajime Hinata, advice which is both solid and also a way to avoid murdering the student council
>HES THE TRAITOR REEEE
Friends, if you know a Hajimefag, do the right thing. Put him down. Painlessly, but if all you have is a baseball bat feel free to swing it against their head until you see brains and skull.

Remember, a world with even just one less Hajimefag is a much better place

Honestly, the way he started to treat Hajime in Chapter 4 makes me wonder why anybody likes this asshole.

He acts like he's Mr Nice Guy even if he can get creepy at times, but that chapter just reveals how much of an elitist, pompous jackass he really is under the mask. He claims he wants to make the world a better place, but clearly only for people in his "social class".

It seemed like he was more offended that Hajime was a filthy commoner than he was about everything else in those files.

Fuck Nagito. He didn't even fucking work for his "Talent".

But why would Chisa have to deal with that stuff?

probably unknowingly helped a Despair fucker by giving them some drug which was used to assassinate someone/lots of people

Because it wouldn't work retard

I'm suspicious too, if only because it seems unlikely that it's just going to be a straight historical re-enactment of what happened. Ultimately, we mostly do know what happened already.

There's something else happening here.

Why is Mikan such a huge slut?

You dont tell someone to be fucking normal. You tell someone to better themselves.

That and him knowing the Izuru project on top of Tengan's retarded leadership choices in FF, make him prime traitor material.

Why wouldn't it work, dummy?

Do you really think The Ultimate Housewife doesn't need to be prepared against perverts trying to NTR her away from her love? They're both pure, plain and simple.

Stay mad Ultimate Reserve Course

because she's perfect

Weedman would just film the whole thing and sell it to make fat stacks and pay off his debt.

>Tengan gives Hajime advice to live on normally as Hajime Hinata
Not what he said. He said he should live on as Hajime Hinata. "There is nothing wrong with being normal".

DR girls got the fattest heaviest tits
>You'll never see Galko done in the DR art style

>Chiakifags in denial

UHHHHH
THICKER

They are filled with hope

>that hoodie
HOPED

Ruruka
>hates being backstabbed

>Fuck Nagito. He didn't even fucking work for his "Talent".
>Implying every character wasn't just born with their talents

>Real Chiaki
>has parents (daddy AND mommy)
>focuses on Nintendo games and overall is more focused on retro titles, playing with a GBA even in the far-flung year of 200X and uses a N64 to play with others
>wants the Hinata D and is willing to hold hands with him
>the shining light of hope for everyone in Class 77

>AI Chiaki
>only has daddy and a brother (no female role models!!!)
>prefers more modern systems like the PSP
>pushes Hinata away
>doesn't really score as many points with everyone

What does it mean?

>Honestly, the way he started to treat Hajime in Chapter 4 makes me wonder why anybody likes this asshole.
Because Chapter 5.
I think he still cared about Hajime even after that reveal, in a twisted way though.

>why anybody likes this asshole.
NOBODY likes him though. Even his class in despair hen, where he's most tolerable, thinks he is weird.

Now that said, Nagito is a terrific character. He's great to hate and shit on. And he gave us the best trial.

It this filled with hope too?

Not a Chiakifag, they just killed Donuts by slathering her in death flags, so I don't doubt it's possible that they're showering her in death flags and the twist is she isn't dead, and that she's hotwheels or is the Future arc mastermind or some bullshit.

>only has daddy and a brother (no female role models!!!)
Well, she is the AI. So it isnt wrong what she said. It's not contradictory.

There is only despair in there

So can we safely assume that at least 2 of those 3 will be around long enough for us to learn their backstory?

I'm more in denial that this is just going to tick all the boxes origin story and that's it.

If we're able to guess where everything is going already, then why even bother watching the next ten episodes? There's no way the final episode of this whole thing is going to be all the class going "Muhawhaw we're Despair now"

Something twisty is coming.

It means her AI was programmed to be what people collectively remembered her as and also with her goal in mind (as in, her goal was to help the remnants of Despair taste HOPE again, not fall in love with one of them)

Hell, who's to say that she even had romantic love programmed into her?

>Work
>for talent
Uhhhhhh

Junko did 911.