Destiny has a point you know

Destiny has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/egoyHzHn8Xk?t=436
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another twitter nobody has an opinion thread
Great.

Nice strawman. What a fucking idiot.

Also, who is this and why should we care about his opinion?

Truly the greatest intellectual of our time

Not like these are completely separate fucking issues

Dumbass

CAUTION
HANDICAPPED
CHILD

can we nuke Twitter already?

Destiny like's to post threads on Sup Forums.

When his viewership goes down, he looks for people to 'debate' in order to stir up controversy and get more viewers.

Sage.

Isn't this the idiot that owns a glock and threatened to murder someone on a livestream?

This is the height challenged livestreamer that BTFO'd JonTron and then got repeatedly BTFO'd by Jim and other people.

remember watching his mexican team mate beat his ass every day in sc2
they gave up on inviting Destiny to trnys
then kicked up from the group
really makes me thought

The ones doing it vs the weapon itself used? Yea, very smart guy. I can feel the overload of IQ points rushing at me.

literally who

I occasionally stub my toe, doesn't mean people should stomp on my foot on purpose.

I'm fine with the amount of gun deaths in the US because most of them are niggers shooting other niggers. It's the same reason I'm all for abortion.

Terrorism is a sign of the underlying problem with Islam.

He is right, and the rational conclusion is that both gun grabbing and the security theater are both fucking retarded

muslims should still be banned though

Why does he call himself "Destiny"? It's so fucking cringe

He has a point in the sense that we know many terrorist attacks are false flags used to take away our rights including gun rights.

>The personification that guns somehow get together and plot against the USA

really gets my joggin noggin.

And most of those are niggers

>he watches livestreams of e-sports
Underage b& detected

>only known for 2 things
ramming banelings into a T player too retarded to scout
and building hatcheries in his opponents base/early expand

I remember watching Naked Ape wrecked his ass so much he raged quit. Good times.

i don't understand.. what's his point?
also sage

taking all the guns away wouldn't curb gun violence, since most of it is done by gangbangers who don't respect the law anyway.

Stopping muslims from entering this country would end terrorism wholesale.

This, it's pathetic

If you exclude all the nigger shootings , America is as safe as Switzerland.

It’s something the media NEVER say to the public.

>the second
lmao

Who's Jim? I still have to watch him lose an argument (not saying he's right about anything, but nobody I've seen so far has been able to beat him)

>Faggot who cant even out debate Quadroon of Mossad
I'll be sure to take his opinion seriously.

Japan has zero Islam attacks.

Pic related.

He's a manlet Cuban SJW who was semi-pro at a dead game and tried to go pro in league but got hardstuck in D5 0 LP after Challenger players stopped carrying him.

He used to be a centrist/libertarian but he decided to pander to the lefty sjw redditor crowd since he could make more money that way.

He's also a horrible human being who has sexually assaulted underaged girls at video game conventions, and when his best friend came to him and told him he wanted to kill himself, Destiny told him to go for it and then he did.

>Who's Jim?
the Internet Aristocrat
mister metokur

>Destiny told him to go for it and then he did.
WTF? Can you link or elaborate?

>replies to thread about an e-sports player that became irrelevant 7 years ago
>calls others underage b&

Will Based Destiny ever stop BTFOing conservatards?

I miss the Internet Aristocrat profile

>niggers are people

>This kills the Destinyfags

A retarded point that's factually bereft. God, I can't wait for Mister Metokur to tear him apart again.

>Let's bomb Mexico!1

a trash tier NA zerg

And the vast majority are blacks killing other blacks. It’s a gang problem not a gun problem.

Difference is that they're not taking action against a firearm responsible for %3 of all firearm homicides. Whereas, they take action against a political ideology that utilizes every means of kill their opposition.

tools != ideologies

And spamming Infestors until they nerfed them, and then he fell out of existence and relevancy

Here's Destiny's most recent framing of it:

youtu.be/egoyHzHn8Xk?t=436

But I used to watch Destiny back when he played SC2 and he told the story a very different way back then. Basically, his friend was really depressed and dropped out of college (or high school?) and in a lot of debt, then he got a traffic ticket that he couldnt pay and that put him over the edge and he asked Destiny for advice and Destiny told him to not let other people control what he wanted to do and that if the suffering was too much then dont be afraid to do it