Wheres the Sup Forums list that isn't autistic?

Impossible.

Here you go.

its decent, not great, but okay

JESUS FUCKING CHRIWST

pleb

>berserk

Any manga list is less autistic than any anime list by default.

10/10 list.

>nearly all of this is 90's garbage

never change, nostalgiafags

here you go

implying 90s weren't the best...

Here, take this

Not with this artstyle

when someone include naruto on a list

t. millennial.

Yeah because the saber marionette J artist made every single manga that got adapted in the 90s.

That's right, anime in the nineties did not use that artstyle

>every 90s anime is Saber Marionette
Pissing poor bait
Majority of those shows are from the early 2000s anyway

Gunslinger girls boring as shit

>texhnolyze
>good

Here, have the only official and objective Sup Forums image that Sup Forums universally agrees upon relevant to this thread.

My qualifications: I'm an official certified Sup Forums arbiter of taste. It even says so in my name field.

>tsukihime
>anime

>Hyouka
>NNB

>implying NNB doesn't deserve it

All lists are autistic retard.

The updated version
Someone should add the three remaining adventure anime so more people than just me share this chart

NNB lost to Eupho last year. I'm everything else is wrong too.

Just watch some of these you faggot.

it should be watch these before you make a thread on Sup Forums

It's mostly 70s-80s garbage user.

A few shit sprinkled here and there.

>no ashita no joe on sport.

all the edge

Probably nobody thought about it. At least it wasn't removed from the original chart. Also, the sports section is very full so maybe they simply had no space.
Could also be random stuff. For example, I was in the threads where they worked on it, and one version had White Album 2 on romance. It was enough for me to express my hate for the anime to get it removed. He probably wanted to listen to people. One person hating the anime may have been enough to get it removed.
Most likely, though, nobody thought about it. But you'd also need to know what to remove from the sports section because there is so much.

(Never seen the anime, so assuming it's a good anime and not you having awful taste here)

Ashita No Joe is 10 times better and more important than any other possible choice for a sports anime. It's one of the most important and greatest TV anime ever(and the first great TV anime). It's Dezakis debut.

>fantasy
>no record of lodoss war

Well, it's a bit cramped, and the people working on updating it wanted to stay close to its original format too. Also, Lodoss War isn't known for being a masterpiece, so that may also play part in why it isn't included.
They could've given priority to series over movies, I guess.
Personally, I don't think Nanoha deserves to be on the recommendation chart. It does nothing particularly interesting, nor does it have a great execution. The only reason people care about it is it was one the first. And its strongest point is action. Suggestion: move Nanoha to action, and perhaps Fullmetal Alchemist to adventure. Include one deserving fantasy anime.

I haven't seen a lot of sports anime, but Chihayafuru deserves to stay, and many of the sports anime listed are considered masterpieces or classics by Sup Forums. Bamboo Blade? It's not bad or anything, it's pretty good really, but it's never brougt up either. On the other hand, including more than the most known things makes the recommendation chart more relevant. (Bamboo Blade as in removing it)

Does it need two FKMTs AND One Outs.

Haven't seen any of them, and I don't have the abilities to edit images, so this is just speculation and discussion for fun. Maybe you could remove one of them, I don't know.

I've also been toying with the idea of making a new recommendation chart, in the same style as this, but reduce the number of anime in each genre, and increase the number of genres. Some, like sports, would perhaps require two lines instead of split genres, because it would be hard to find a nice line to draw. But for example, add a category for cgdct, perhaps cyberpunk, split fantasy into "fantasy world" and "magic in our world (or something)", and romance into straightforward romances and romantic dramas (kimi ni todoke, toradora, kare kano vs. white album 2, 5 centimeters and other "mature" romances with cheating and uncertain pairings. I'd need to watch far more anime before I could do this right, though, and learn to make images.

Pick out one's you unironically like.
Mnemosyne

How many per column were you thinking

The number I've been thinking has been maybe 7-8, but depends on how easy it is to find stuff. Cyberpunk for example may not have that many recommendation chart worth anime.

Was also thinking about having a separate genre for healing, but I don't know if I can come up with enough, and is it a subgenre of SoL or is it something that can appear in many different genres?
Aria and Tamayura don't feel like proper cgdct, I'm thinking maybe some comedy should be a requirement for that genre. May just keep Aria in SoL and ignore Tamayura, or place it in cgdct anyways, it's not like it doesn't have cute girls.

The drama genre in this chart also feels like it was just a place to dump various stuff that didn't fit any other genre.
May be a need for a urban fantasy/supernatural genre too, for some drama/mystery grouped here.