>starting the Tournament arc
>everyone and their dog is invited to the tournament
>except Gohan, he's at a conference.
So far its shaping up to be a fun arc.

poor Frost

>So far its shaping up to be a fun arc

I'm so sorry, user.

those beards make them look like complete bellends

is it bad? that frost twist was boring and this Lava robot looks boring as well.

It gets even worse.

It's pretty meh all around it does have one hype moment during the hit fight without spoiling anything, but thats it.
Black is pretty fun though in the next arc.

really? Toriyama tournaments are usually pretty good thats too bad.

pretty meh huh? From what I've heard of in the Black Goku arc its pretty solid. Well something to look forward to.

so does the tournament actually show what Gohan is doing at the conference? he better be curing cancer or something.

gohan is such a faggot didn't he say he was gonna start training after getting rekt by freeza?

>From what I've heard of in the Black Goku arc its pretty solid.
Oh yeah Black is pretty cool villain actually, the concept of "Goku, but EVIL" sounds pretty stupid, but they are working it suprisingly well.
I am actually pretty hyped.

>Gohan
I really don't know what to say, just don't get your hopes up.

he wanted to come and show off his progress of his but couldn't, because he had a conference he couldn't miss.

Buu powerscale incoming.

The first Majin Buu we are introduced to is stronger than SSJ3.

Majin Buu > SSJ3

Later Majin Buu splits into Mr. Buu and Evil Buu. Mr. Buu is said to be about SSJ2 level, and since Evil Buu should be around the same strenght (only reason he beat Mr. Buu is because the good in Mr. Buu was holding him back), Evil Buu should too be about SSJ2 level.

Majin Buu > SSJ3 > Mr. Buu = Evil Buu

After Evil Buu absorbs Mr. Buu, we are introduced to Super Buu, who is basicaly Majin Buu with a reorganized body "better suited for fighting". Like Majin Buu, Super Buu is stronger than SSJ3.

Majin Buu = Super Buu > SSJ3 > Mr. Buu = Evil Buu

Later Gotenks shows up and about matches Super Buu in his SSJ3 form.

>but wait, how is that possible, isn't base Super Buu stronger than SSJ3?
Yes, but let me elaborate on this "inconsistency". My theory is that Mr. Buu and Evil Buu are mid-SSJ2 level. Since the power gap between SSJ2 and SSJ3 is huge, that would put Majin Buu and Super Buu only SLIGHTLY above SSJ3. They are still technically stronger than SSJ3, just not THAT stronger. Also, keep in mind that Gotenks is a fused SSJ3.

Majin Buu = Super Buu = SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 > Mr. Buu = Evil Buu

Okay, Super Buu absorptions happen and Mystic Gohan let's cut to the chase.

Super Buu absorptions > Mystic Gohan > Majin Buu = Super Buu = SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 > Mr. Buu = Evil Buu

Then the Kid Buu fight happens. Kid Buu has a slight edge on SSJ3 Goku going all out and tires him out. However, something else interesting happens. Kid Buu also fights Mr. Buu. What's so interesting here? Well, Mr. Buu, around SSJ2 level, was able to hold his ground against Kid Buu, who had a slight edge over SSJ3 Goku. Let that thought sink in for a moment. The gap between SSJ2 and SSJ3 is massive. Only explanation for this? Kid Buu was toying around.

Super Buu absorptions > Mystic Gohan > Majin Buu = Super Buu = SSJ3 Gotenks = Kid Buu > SSJ3 > Mr. Buu = Evil Buu

char limit reached

yeah I really like Black Goku's clothes design it looks evil and menacing but not edgy and stupid looking.

>Majin Buu > SSJ3
Goku said he coud beat fat buu when he turned ssj3 for the first time.
He just wanted to make sure the next generation could handle themselves.

SOON

A decision that resulted in the multiple planets and species eradicated.

BRAVO GOKU

You fucked up in literally your first attempt. Retard.

Majin Buu is weaker than super buu. Otherwise buu's transformation wouldn't have been a threat, as SSJ3 Goku was already stronger than majin buu. Other than that looks good.

Yeah, I didn't exactly account any character's statements, only what happened in the fights and what is the official/general consensus on the power of each of the Buus.

Not gonna bother trying to fit in Goku's bullshit into the powerscale. He didn't fight Majin Buu in SSJ3, his statements are pure conjecture.

Unless Goku can nicely explain how is then Super Buu stronger than Majin Buu when they are exactly the same power wise?

Read above

I still can't get over how Goku sounds like a grandma.
that's literally the only reason I don't watch this shit.

>So far its shaping up to be a fun arc
Fights that should be had ended in the first minute they started, but Toei expanded them into full episodes. Yeah, fun arc if don't mind the same old joke over and over.
The only good episode is Hit vs Goku. Then jelly Vegeta returns the garbage writing.

My bad, Goku did fight Majin Buu in SSJ3.

Fucking Toriyama

Okay, new powerscale

Super Buu absorptions > Mystic Gohan > Angry Majin Buu = Super Buu = SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 > Majin Buu > Mr. Buu = Evil Buu

You explained yourself that Super Buu's body is better fit for fighting. On top of that Super Buu lost some of his peaceful inhibitions from the kai part of Majin Buu's personality as it was now repressed.

>The only good episode is Hit vs Goku
really? thats disappointing

half-bloods won't get to god level sayian. sorry to disappoint you.

Just watch it yourself, user. Form your own opinion.

Sauce?

so far the arc has been slow and boring, not surprised to think it doesn't get better.

Black is super hot

>OMG SO BAD SO AWFUL, THE WORST

Fuck off, Tournament arc was the start of DBS getting good. Especially the last half of the tournament was great. Then it lead into Future arc which was even better.

The first original arc in the series marked when the series started to finally get good.

>this mad DBS fan

Sorry you like a shit show.

Why is trunks hair blue but trunks hair is still purple?

cause Tori forgot

So because I clicked on ONE DBZ video on youtube, I now get like 100 suggested ones, and of course I end up watching them all the time.

I fucking love DBZ so much. Super is just such a disappointment.

Strictly talking about the art style and animation, its just pathetic.

Watching these old DBZ videos, the art style was perfect, the animation was fucking good.

You can pause it too and find some funny frames, but the difference imo is Super looks bad ALL the time time, not just freeze frames.

I mean the fuck up the most simple face shots. Even they look fucking off and wrong as fuck.

So sad.

Where can I torrent the original Dragon Ball subbed?

I can't fucking find anything because 'Dragon Ball' comes up with fucking loads of things.