What do?

The red pill is a lonely place.
France is SO FUCKIND DEAD.
I live west of Paris, in a nice neighborhood, and I’ve seen 4 or 5 “migrants” grope women in front of the metro station. They form a circle and grope, laugh... In front of a FUCKING CAFE and metro entrance.
8am. EVERYBODY CROSSED THE STREET TO GET TO THE OTHER ENTRANCE. Maybe 20 or 30 people just changed direction and ignored it.
They let the girl go and I went 3 meters AROUND THEM not to get into trouble. Fuck.

You are not the only Parisian who comes here. Instead of hitting "refresh" for hours and getting upset, use Sup Forums to find others like you and go on patrols during your downtime. Surely you're allowed to carry _something_ in defense of yourself or others, if only a heavy branch or a flashlight?

So beat their asses.

Pray that you get nuked.

Where do you live?
No way to form a militia, this is an old people city.

No worries but I got you. Coming spring will be red pill spring. Rivers will run red with red pills as the EU will try to activate their trapcard aka FEMA camps.

Find like minded people and start a street gang

Get in touch with Patrick Le Brun of Counter Currents.

Based in France , and in touch with suitable nationalist groups there.

You will have to be extremely vetted , but at least you will be doing something.

Good luck.

I was born in Paris and now Iam living in the countryside : just fucking GET OUT of Paris it’s worse than ever. People are zombies there. No more hope. I loved Paris. I have Paris in my heart but let’s be honest this city and many many in France needs a fucking purge. It’s refreshing to see some French on this board because at this point France is cucked as hell. French user let’s pray for a brighter and white future.

get some spy cams, like pens or glasses or a shirt button and film this shit and upload it to spread the word.

Sup Forums would spread it far and wide. you could be the one to uncuck france.

Carry a hammer and stop being a pussy

So? you're not going to do anything
You're not some kind of batman anti migrants, you're irrelevant and the law is against you. reality isn't a film
If you do deus vult shit like is saying you will only bring troubles to you. jailed or even killed by a knife because migrants have nothing to lose and are low iq monkey.
Just live your life

Colorado. I would join you in a neighborhood watch if I were there. I'm sorry I can't provide material support, but know that you're righteous and not alone.

I also have a small countryhouse in a remote national park forest (pic related).
Town has 400 inhabitants.
This summer there was a vacation camp for kids in the town. 19/20 kids were black or arab. Seen a 6-7 year old girl in a hidjab in front of the church.
Where are you?

>Just live your life
>Don't oppose in any way
>Just let it happen

Auvergne. This is as green as your photo and savage too. White again...how long ? Idk but life is comfy there.

so start assassinating the traitors that allowed this-- the closer to the 'leader' the better

keep the rest of us entertained -- we'll also cheer u on because we like diversity

Stay safe bro.

>just go fight some niggers in the street and get yourself killed lmao
Too much American History X for you john

Any jobs in IT there? Seo, sea? What do you do?

How is it in swiss? Asking for a friend

Je suis aide soignant. Dans l’informatique mmmh vraiment peu de chance mais faudrait savoir ce que tu fais vraiment. Il y’a des opportunités en tout cas j’en suis la preuve vivante.

>just live your life

Yes. Do that and they will take over without us noticing. Great idea.

Anywhere you go there are fucking towelheads, sandniggers and original niggers. At least in more urban cantons. Talking about Zürich (canton) and libtard Winterthur in particular.

The further you go from France the better it is
Cities like geneva and lausanne are pretty shitty but even in them I don't recall any terrorist stuff happening
well whatever, have fun playing the hero of justice for the white race if it gives a sense at your existence, I don't mind.

WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING YOU FROG

Ok. ma copine est dans le medico social et ces metiers là sont durs. J’imagine encore plus dans le medical pur. Respect.

I hope your children will be grateful when they get to live in a third world Switzerland in just a few centuries.

Here in Murrica I feel similar. I mean our history of integration is clearly way different, but it still feels like there are more and more groups of minorities just standing around the streets. Why the fuck do they always just stand around?

>be "red pilled" frenchman
>watch as women get groped in front of his red pilled eyes

i don't think you know what the red pill is

Go save us, take your sig 550 and make a move. hero of justice

Franchement ? Ça pourrait être pire ! Je suis qu’avec des français et de nuit et on s’entraide vachement. J’ai bossé à Paris laiss’tomber plus jamais de ma vie c’est vraiment pour les dingos désormais. Enfin en tout cas, moi, j’ai fait mon choix. Tu cherches pas à partir ?

Lolilol you’ve never seen 5 afghans or iraki in their full glory. 100% sure at least one of them had a knife.

Nobody says you should randomly attack Niggers, if you don't have the means. But there is a demand for private community security. About knives there is chain mail and about the cops, as long as one acts in self defence and in the boundaries of the law, no problem. Still better then being like a Boomer or Xer

What is your point exactly?
Go vote for the right parties and be honest about your opinion when the topics "migrants" or similar come up. That would do.
Too many people are scared to talk openly because they fear beign shamed or labelled "nazi"/"far right".

did you at least yell at the woman "this is what you voted for"

Lol you guys are more triggered by sexual abuse than death. you pussies should just spread open your buttcheeks for cultural enrichment

kill them
if you have gaul blood it would have boiled by now.
kill them, and if the police try to stop you kill them too.
You should not be afraid of death, only the monsters eating your people alive.

Weak should fear the strong. Carry a weapon next time faggot

I was just in Paris for six weeks, in the 7th a block down from the Assemblee Nationale.

Paris is fine if you're rich and living in the affluent neighborhoods.

Fuck the poor.

Gf is pretty redpilled, yet she still get “headaches” when talking about pedos or false flag like tonkin bay.
Family thinks I’m crazy for talking about the EU or Migrants.
Friends don’t wanna talk about it, “not now”...
All political parties are deaf, and I don’t want to join a neo nazi militia...
Common sense is nowhere to be found.

Je suis né près de Paris, et ne connaissant que l’informatique c’est dur de quitter la capitale.

Kek did you go out at night? Did it feel safe?

You and whatever able bodied men you know need to take up a sport, like baseball, or whatever the European equivalent that has a large blunt object you can wield, that way you have an alibi for walking around with a weapon, and start beating the fuck out them. Tell them you know where some sluts are in the woods, lure them if you're scared of witnesses.

France turned its back on its great Norman heritage, The amazing Normans who built the magnificane Catholic Gothic Cathedrals, which you, France, are allowing to be demolised all over your country. You turn your back on God, He turns His back on you. You allow His magnificent places of worship to be destroyed without a second thought, well, why should He lift a finger to help your home? God is love, but He is also Just. France said no to God and that opened the door to Satan, who walked right in.

I live in a city, pic related
Not going to “lure them into the woods”